Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser56666

lol our server seems to have died over night.... tumble weeds rolling through even

DeletedUser16512

i hope not i just popped in after 3 years away, great to see a lot of my old friends are still playing lol

DeletedUser56379

Hello! Some of you know me, but most of you don't. I don't plan to stay very long here, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents from a completely outside perspective. I've no idea what current diplomacy, relations, situations, or history is with anyone of the top 12. I'll be basing all of my analysis entirely off of statistics, map position, and without a shred of bias. Well, mostly.

1. Poor Little Rich Boys - Very strong core, incredibly impressive war scores. Ranked both 1 and 3 in fight points respectively, it seems that they haven't had very much resistance from anyone around them so far. What makes me say this is that their defense points are comparatively low. I don't know what the history is with FN, or if there actually has been any fighting, but it's interesting to me that there isn't a war score between them, despite being right on each others doorsteps. O55 doesn't have any major players in it to hit their flank, and they're relatively safe in that regard. My only concern about the success of this alliance is a 67 member roster, when only 35 of them would be able to claim the crown. I can't say it wouldn't be entertaining to see a civil war break out. Here's hoping, right? That's a resounding SWIM from me.

2. Fake News - One of the two alliances that I actually know from previous worlds, so let me get my biased comments out of the way first. This is an incredible group. Competent in every aspect of the game. War scores speak a similar story to that of PLRB/G. They've hardly lost any cities, and haven't come across much resistance. Their numbers aren't necessarily as impressive as their competitors (After all, I am only looking at numbers right now), but they're definitely not trivial. It seems they're mixed in with several alliances leading into O44. Their back is safe enough from TBA/TBB due to distance, which leaves them free to focus on Vacate or Die and Licensed to Ill. My only concern with the success of this alliance is if PLRB/G start attacking from the south. Grepolife hasn't decided that it's worth showing as a war score yet, but they have taken a city from their friends in the south. Just a side note. Definitely a SWIM

3. Licensed to Ill - I'm not sure what the relationship between Licensed to Ill and Isle of misfit Toys is, as alliance profiles don't mention it. They're all tangled up in each others game of twister. I've made you a visual:
1574614272147.png
It seems like they're at war with each other, with a relatively even war score. They've got a tight core, and being number 1 in defensive points with few cities lost tells me that they're planning on keeping it. The threat from PLRB/G, FN, and IoM (potentially even Survivor Warriors?) all coincidentally attacking at the same time very well could sink them fast. Due to position, surrounding alliances, and what it seems to be little room to grow, they're getting a FLOAT from me.

4. Poor Little Rich Girls - See number 1

5. True Fear - True Fear is doing well with themselves. They've got a nice solid core in a mid-rim area, and it seems have been growing at a steady rate. It doesn't look like they've had very many major conflicts with anyone around them. I can very well see PLRB/G moving into O45 and hitting TF face on in a dedicated crusade, and I can't say TF will come out on top of that one. However, If they are able to expand out of their core and start taking on some big fish on their own terms, I could see it going well for them. SWIM

6. Vacate or Die - It looks like their front line is currently getting shredded by FN, which I don't think they'll survive. Shadow Knights and TBA/B are both on the backdoor of their northern core. If they decide to take advantage of VoD's exhausted defensive unit count, VoD won't be able to do much to stop it. From what I can tell, they're on the downhill. SINK

7. TBA. - Our first true rim alliance to talk about! I have a soft spot in my heart for rim alliances, and I feel just a tad hypocritical being critical. However, comparatively with the other alliances in this world, TBA/B are very spread out. They're also far from the action on almost every front, besides next to Vacate or Die up north. They simply don't have anyone to fight, or to do it effectively. This is evident in their battle points. They're gonna get a FLOAT from me, just because they don't have anyone to grow into, nor do they have anyone to kick them down. They're simply just there. (Also just found out they have a second sister alliance?! Calm it down just a bit!)

8. Isle of Misfit Toys - Scattered amongst half of the top twelve alliances. Defense latency due to travel time and lack of safe waters will be their slow death. That's a SINK

9. Grepo Addicts - Seems like a small group on the rise in the south rim. However, the only big alliances they'll have access to fight will be PLRB/G and TF, and I don't see them doing well. From a points-battlepoints ratio, I get the impression of simmers. They'll stick around for a while growing on their own, however no one will want to go after them due to their position on the rim. FLOAT

10. Survivor Warriors - Also very spread out. I see a small core in the south west of O44, but I don't see that being much of a difference if a major offensive were pushed on them. A possible merge with Isle of Misfit Toys would solidify some measure of control of O44, but even then it's still a float. In the likely event that doesn't happen, SINK

11. Shadow Knights - This is the only rim alliance I see becoming relevant for domination. But that's a big IF they can pull off sticking their foot further into O44. A rather solid core up north, a good place to push into either Vacate or Die, or around them into the loose scraps of Survivor Warriors/Isle of Misfit Toys. I'm predicting a solid contender from them. SWIM

12. TBB. - See number 7

Again, this is from a perspective uneducated as to the history of the world, or the current political situation as a whole. Nothing was meant personally, and I'm open to a bout of educational criticism :)

A map of the current top 12:
1574612438073.png

Red: PLRB/G
Orange: FN
Yellow: LTI
Pink: TF
Purple: VoD
Grey: TBA/TBB
Blue: IoMT
Light Green: GA
Dark Green: SW
Teal: SK

jameslongst

Strategos
You know what I think is cute? Bullies that hide behind their Massive MRA. They stack their cities with LTS before they even dare send an HC. Cute.

If three out of the top five teams on this server are allied Im gonna be sick on your cute shoes. I heard that was the case, but I have hopes in humanity. No wonder this forum is so dead.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You know what I think is cute? Bullies that hide behind their Massive MRA. They stack their cities with LTS before they even dare send an HC. Cute.

If three out of the top five teams on this server are allied Im gonna be sick on your cute shoes. I heard that was the case, but I have hopes in humanity. No wonder this forum is so dead.

why would you HC before prepping for counter hits tho?

DeletedUser56605

why would you HC before prepping for counter hits tho?

6. Vacate or Die - It looks like their front line is currently getting shredded by FN, which I don't think they'll survive. Shadow Knights and TBA/B are both on the backdoor of their northern core. If they decide to take advantage of VoD's exhausted defensive unit count, VoD won't be able to do much to stop it. From what I can tell, they're on the downhill. SINK

Also James its a long way till Domination bro anything could happen until then, just keep playing and enyoy the game win or lose its only a game.

DeletedUser56595

Aww, someone is triggered... You're making whole lotta assumptions there, James.

Who is the LTS part about though lol. Making sure your attack cities aren't easily wiped by counters should be obvious too wouldn't it? Or is it because I revolted you haha.

Ranga1

Strategos

Jane's already planning his mass ghosting excuse...

DeletedUser19607

PLRB/PLRG- solid team, smaller allies in and around the core that aid them from time to time. They seem to be suffering from an inactivity problem from what I'm seeing . I think PLRG is just food for them in all honesty because only one of these Pretty little Rich groups can win. They clearly surrounded but they good offensively and defensively. I'm looking for them to make a big impact on this world come Domination time but they got there hands full.

Fake News- All I see is strength in this team, I don't see any glaring weaknesses nor inactivity problems. I think they are gonna win to be real honest as they've literally done this world without a 2nd alliance or anything. I think they strong enough to beat any team on the server 1 v 1 but you know wars aren't fair lol. Maybe get a close ally and you all could easily win this server.

Licensed to Ill- Ummm I'm not sure what happened to Licensed to Kill but hey maybe its a name change idk. These guys I know very little about but I do know they a solid group that will soon have to choose the side of FN or PLRB and food. I'll say they a swing alliance and who they side with will determine the victor of this world but you know they in prime position to leverage there positio to effectively give themselves a chance at victory too. Diplomacy is a friend and the enemy of thy enemy is thy friend so yeah. They could easily end up #1,2,or 3 when domination finishes but gotta play there cards right as always. I hope to see good things from this group.

True Fear- They a tough bunch from what I seen. They causing alot of trouble from what I'm informed of and scare a few teams. They live up to there name which by the way I think is the 2nd coolest name on the server under Fake News lol. Correct me if I'm wrong but they might be fighting PLRB and food, If they are they definitely gonna need some help but I think they stand a chance nonetheless. I believe if they doing really good and actually are fighting PLRB and food I think the result will be PLRG ceasing to exist but hey one can only speculate. Hope to see good things from you guys too.

Vacate or Die- I wanna say they are fighting Fake News but you never know nowadays. I have seen VoD top player in Fake News before, not really sure what going o with this group but if I'm looking at conquests and everything else right they likely losing to Fake News. Could be some city swaps going on but idk as I haven't heard much news on this group at all.

TBA.- hmmm who are you all thats a good question? Seems to me they might be fighting the alliance called Ghosts and actually trying to turn that alliance into you know Ghosts. Seems to have a secondary alliance with TBB. I don't think these guys will make a big splash anytime soon but on the bright side you all got free food in TBB I guess.

Grepo Addicts- well they clearly getting smacked by True Fear its fairly obvious. These guys are completely outmatched but they a great group of players just dealt a bad hand is all. They gonna need some help, maybe apply the enemy of they enemy is thy friend concept to you all. In all honesty I give this group maybe a month at best till they crumble. They're around PLRB and food so this could really leave PLRB and food vulnerable if say a team like Fake News takes advantage of there slaughtering. I hope you all make it cause I like you all and you seem to be alright people but gotta be real and let reality set in but fight to the very end is the most honorable thing you all can do.

The Last Stand- ummm I don't know much about them but they are eating some of Ghosts right alongside TBA. Not sure if those groups working to make Ghosts ghosts but it sounds plausible at least. Nothing more to say about them honestly.

Shadow Knights- You all are a wildcard team, its football season lol so you know thinking about football too. Go New England by the way lol . ummm These guys might be fighting VoD(Vacate or Die) possibly a grind it out battle between them. A few solid takes in OC44 so to me they looking solid even though Vacate or Die is larger. I think a solid pact with the right team and they could really put Vacate or Die into some troubled waters. Got an eye on you all but if you all fighting VoD and VoD is fighting FN then that likely means you all might have an agreement possibly with Grepo Addicts and maybe something with PLRB and food. Just a little conspiracy theory lol I'm not sure but if it is then its kinda obvious.

I think this world is shaping up to have 2 sides
Side 1- PLRB and food
Side 2- Fake News
Interesting world this is shaping up to be no doubt and you can kind of see who possibly has more friends. Next couple months ought to be very interesting and who knows might actually see the 2 sides clash early but its bound to happen lol. It makes since logistically and strategically to take out the next greatest competition.

Hope you all enjoy the read whether some of my theories about alliance diplomacy is true or not
Good Luck to all the groups
Please Don't take offense to what I have said lol, this is basically what I'm seeing from the top 10/12 alliances
Instead try to prove me wrong

1saaa

Strategos
Oh boy this forum is deader than my jokes. And thats saying something! Lets see if i can get something started again.

New top 12. In case you couldn't tell ;)

1/4. Poor people. This team has demonstrated is power since my previous top 12 currently dominating True Fear with a 63-8 warscore (with a little help from some puppets). It has also spent a lot of time destroying local MRA's in its oceans such as HRE (35-0) and and Newbieez (35-0). These guys have proven there metal and i have no doubt they will continue to do so as this server progresses. No real issues facing them right now so I'm giving them a swim.

2. Fake news. -Insert terrible joke about fake news here to avoid analysing your own team here-

3. Licensed to Ill. If I did this top 12 a few days ago i would probably skim over them with little to say but due to the recent FN OP on them i am going to look a bit more in depth. You can view this OP in two ways. LTI would point out the cities where they manage to just about hold as successful defending. Whilst, FN can point to there goals being achieved during the OP. I think if it weren't for peacetime LTI would be in a much more challenging situation. If they can get there dead weight under control and gain some more strong players this team would be very scary. But, for now its going to have to be a float.

5. True Fear. I'm starting this one with another "If i was writing this last week I'd be saying something different." True Fear has just taken a big hit from Poor people and have lost one of there top fighters (Khaos). Whilst, they have bounced back in size its certainly a weakening blow. I think that true fear does have the capability to continue to hold the line against Poor people and perhaps even hit back BUT the question will be if they will put in the effort and grit there teeth to get down in for the long haul. If they do then this team could easily last till dom but thats an if for a reason. I don't really know what ranking to give True Fear because if you ask me there fate is in there own hands and I do not have any clue what is happening in any council on this server.

6. Grepo addicts. This is the part of the top 12 where i start to go into MRA territory and long long longshots. Whilst this team is pretty large they are very spread out and are not doing great on fight points. Furthermore, they are also True Fear's food (judging from the warscore). Unless they can sort out those two issues its a sink.

7. Survivor warriors. For a team that is called survivor warriors they aren't really fulfilling either part of there name. 19th on fight points and losing ground to both FN and LTI. Furthermore, they are pretty spread out. Unless they pull some good diplo skills out of the bag its a sink.

8. Isle of Mifstis toys. They seem like they are very closely bound with LTI. Just an observation from the stats sights (i could well be wrong) but because of that I'm gonna be lazy and give them the same rating as LTI. Float.

9. The last stand. Whilst, this teams odds of ever starting the last stand are slim i do believe they are worth mentioning. So far they are the only MRA that has survived poor peoples initial assault. This shows grit and at least one experienced leader. Both of those qualities are great for a rim MRA. Furthermore, they are in a pretty decent position not as spread out as previous entires and they have plenty of nearby food (potatoes are delicious). Because of that, they are getting a swim for now.

10. The golden horde. I could make a very bad historical joke about how they have named there alliance after an insignificant and failed historical empire but there tightly packed core compared to others and fairly decent warscores have caught my eye. There distance away from major action will give them long term viability. Food from nearby failing alliances will help them grow. Its gonna be a swim from me.

11. Donspuppets. From what I've heard they are pretty chummy with Poor people (please correct me if i am wrong).

Delightful that poors (and puppets) out size TF almost four to
One.
Not gonna lie i find that a bit tacky especially if this theme continues throughout the server.

Interesting name.
Super interesting actually.

Never count these guys
Out though.
But, something about that
Odd name makes me
Delirious.
Isn't it funny how i put more
Effort into a joke that only a
Select people would get rather than just doing a decent top 12.

Pathetically I am playing for time so i can find a good
U. Thats cheating isn't it?
Pah. I don't care at this
Point. I've
Effectively dug my grave
To the bottom.

Did that satisfy you lord don?

12. Lightning Raiders. I could just call these guys an MRA scream sink and move on but they do have quite a tightly packed core and some names i recognise. But, the fact that they can't crush a bunch of potatoes half there size is a strike against them. So, they get a swim with a chance of potatoes.

DeletedUser52215

Pretty sure Licensed, Misfits and Survivor Warriors are together.
Hope I’m wrong, would be a shame to see 3 alliances pacted together.