Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

DeletedUser56666

Whilst i agree that was the fun back in the day, today your lucky to a have a server of 4 core oceans signing up, the populace and crowd is alot smaller.

If Vanguard had ridiculed FN/VoD for there performance then i would get it, but he had been nothing but complimentary. The issue here is a player jumping on a harmless post over three words because it didn't satisfy little egos enough.

I do think it is cute how yall like each others post though to self validate your teams worth through each others comments. FN ability to use the media to there advantage is by far its greatest weapon and probably discourages people from posting.

The T12 post is prime example why it was first and probably the last for months to come.

DeletedUser21560

Whilst i agree that was the fun back in the day, today your lucky to a have a server of 4 core oceans signing up, the populace and crowd is alot smaller.

If Vanguard had ridiculed FN/VoD for there performance then i would get it, but he had been nothing but complimentary. The issue here is a player jumping on a harmless post over three words because it didn't satisfy little egos enough.

I do think it is cute how yall like each others post though to self validate your teams worth through each others comments. FN ability to use the media to there advantage is by far its greatest weapon and probably discourages people from posting.

The T12 post is prime example why it was first and probably the last for months to come.

I have to pop in once again real fast to say a word or two. If you spent less time whining on here and more time playing, FN wouldnt have time to post here at all.

There is nothing wrong or rude about Nanos reply to the top 12. Like it or not, but externals are a big part of the game. When someone that plays on the server decides to do a top 12, he should expect criticism or feedback. Otherwise whats the point of doing one?

Nano did not knock his effort, he just corrected the wrong info given there. If he had not, it would had stood out as correct, and as Nano stated, is clearly not the case.

Stop getting so offended on the externals - get offended in game. Looks like its needed :oops:

DeletedUser56666

I have to pop in once again real fast to say a word or two. If you spent less time whining on here and more time playing, FN wouldnt have time to post here at all.

There is nothing wrong or rude about Nanos reply to the top 12. Like it or not, but externals are a big part of the game. When someone that plays on the server decides to do a top 12, he should expect criticism or feedback. Otherwise whats the point of doing one?

Nano did not knock his effort, he just corrected the wrong info given there. If he had not, it would had stood out as correct, and as Nano stated, is clearly not the case.

Stop getting so offended on the externals - get offended in game. Looks like its needed :oops:

Lol... gotta make your mind sunshine. You in or out? i mean i thought you quit grepo.

I also think you missed the part where it was LTI refugees who had no idea of what was going and inactives but if you want to take hollow stats as total dominance then Nano must have been right on the money. Havent seen any come back in all the replies to my posts yet about that Fact..

As for being made out to be offended and whining... LOL that is pretty funny but if you want to make it out that way then you play that fiddle. It you want the shame game to try shut me up, please go ahead. Atleast i can see some life in the forum.

As for needing it in game. Thanks for concern but we good, its only a game of 1s and 0s at end of the day.

Im suprised you found time to post inbetween you getting your haircuts ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Lol... gotta make your mind sunshine. You in or out? i mean i thought you quit grepo.

I also think you missed the part where it was LTI refugees who had no idea of what was going and inactives but if you want to take hollow stats as total dominance then Nano must have been right on the money. Havent seen any come back in all the replies to my posts yet about that Fact..

As for being made out to be offended and whining... LOL that is pretty funny but if you want to make it out that way then you play that fiddle. It you want the shame game to try shut me up, please go ahead. Atleast i can see some life in the forum.

As for needing it in game. Thanks for concern but we good, its only a game of 1s and 0s at end of the day.

Im suprised you found time to post inbetween you getting your haircuts ;)

I dont have to make up my mind about anything, i can be confused if i want to ;)

Is funny that you even consider that an excuse, why did u keep inactives in the first place? And i never spoke of total dominance, you spoke those words. I just commented on the stats posted earlier.

In my world, there is no hollow stats. If you take in refugees you do it right and make sure they dont leak 100+ cities. If not possible, you do not take them in. Always protect your banner.

You are right about grepo being a numbers game, but im afraid you are not on your 1s and 0s, but x2 and x3

You dont have to worry about me too much, i just saw an increase in grepo adds the last few days and thought id check in.

Looks like there is a bit more action in the server right now. Hope you all have fun

DeletedUser56348

Vanguard.... thank you for taking time to do a top 12. It was a good read, and nice to see an official update.

Khaos - you are right, we have targeted a lot of the L2I players. Why? This is Domination. The tactics are.... take more cities than your enemies. Get better BP ratio. So therefore.... plain common sense means your number one aim is to "win" the BP ratio, unless its strategic takes. We arent gonna feed you easy BP.... intentionally anyway...

I agree though, on a WW server, its much more fun to have a huge battle over a big stack. Tho I dont think this latest OP we have just been going after "the refugees" :)

And hi Thizz :)

DeletedUser56550

Remember when everyone laughed because I said FN/VoD wasn't that far ahead of Rich Boys/Girls? People checking the stats to prove how much better FN was? Might wanna run those numbers again, things have been a little different the past few weeks lol

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
game over...

Congratulations man, well fought!

And to my fellow FN/VoD allies, I didnt really play this world but it was nice to have been allowed to sim on my bum and chill around. Met some great people and experienced a very different style of grepolis, leadership and how things are done. Very different to the usual clown fiesta I am used to. It was great experience and I think we had some good times. Hope to see you guys soon!

Best wishes to all and stay safe, Cheers!

TromboneTom

Strategos

And to my fellow FN/VoD allies, I didnt really play this world but it was nice to have been allowed to sim on my bum and chill around. Met some great people and experienced a very different style of grepolis, leadership and how things are done. Very different to the usual clown fiesta I am used to. It was great experience and I think we had some good times. Hope to see you guys soon!

get over yourself you lost loser

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

I'm like to think of myself as more a jester than a clown thankyouverymuch

DeletedUser56348

Congrats on the victory to PLRB + allies.
Ultimately this became a war of attrition when the run of inactives / real life / and especially the impact of Covid kicked in causing many (including me) to be forced to go into long term VM, and you had the numbers on your side.

But that shouldnt take anything away from the winning side, as thats c'est la vie when it comes to grepo, the strategy you adopted end of day is what works for domination (for that reason this will be my last Dom server).

Was a pleasure to play this server with some real quality players, and have some memorable battles.

1saaa

Strategos
grepolis is a marathon. I think poors proved that this server. I strongly dislike the tactics they used in this server but one thing I really respect in grepolis is resilience and the ability to keep on going. Credit where credit is due, from my PoV poors did show that.

I hope we can fight properly without covid in the picture and on an even playing field ;) I had a great time with FN this server. I met some awesome people (one of my favourite parts of grepo) and I know how much time everyone put into this server.

To my friends in poors getting their crown. Enjoy your warehouse buff and your fancy pixels ;)

DeletedUser56348

Hear hear 1saaa. The fault is not Poors, end of day the fault lies with the endgame design - as has been said on numerous other servers. So credit where credit is due, the fighting stats tell their own story for all to see (excluding the last few weeks) - but Poors adopted the right strategy for "domination" endgame.

Hopefully the new temple endgame will be all about the best fighting unit (curious to see how this develops going forward )

1saaa

Strategos
Hear hear 1saaa. The fault is not Poors, end of day the fault lies with the endgame design - as has been said on numerous other servers. So credit where credit is due, the fighting stats tell their own story for all to see (excluding the last few weeks) - but Poors adopted the right strategy for "domination" endgame.

Hopefully the new temple endgame will be all about the best fighting unit (curious to see how this develops going forward )
Domination can be a fun endgame with the right server. Grepolis is ultimately made by the players for better of for worse. Could Inno do a better job? 100%. And, I think the temple endgame is them trying to improve. But, using Inno as a strawman for the issues of grepolis is in my opinion not the best course of action. This is because it gives the people who take advantage of the design flaws a get of jail free card for their obnoxious tactics (such as spam).

I'm looking forward to temples. I think it'll be something that could combine the best aspects of dom and ww's.

destroxxi

Phrourach
Everybody is going to be mad one way or another on how one group wins. Regardless how it went about it wasn't a cake walk by any means and saying oh I dont like what they did so I won't play dom anymore? What kind of mentality is that, This server has had some of the biggest back and forth wars in a LONG TIME compared to some other servers that certain groups just dominated. I don't usually post on the forums but that kind of mentality is poor sportsmanship as well as why this game is dying off.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
This server has had some of the biggest back and forth wars in a LONG TIME compared to some other servers that certain groups just dominated. I don't usually post on the forums but that kind of mentality is poor sportsmanship as well as why this game is dying off.

Pfft, I see you haven't heard the tale of 115. also you spelled eretria wrong you njub

best aspects of dom and ww's.
excuse me what aspect of ww's is not a massive bore fest. How did I even get talked into playing one

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
excuse me what aspect of ww's is not a massive bore fest. How did I even get talked into playing one
I'm on about that massive adrenaline rush you get when busting a wonder. In my opinion their will probably be a similar rush for taking large temples and olympus.