Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser56554
  • Start date

curadh

Phrourach
I'm on about that massive adrenaline rush you get when busting a wonder. In my opinion their will probably be a similar rush for taking large temples and olympus.
IF Innos servers can handle it .. in 105 it took over 3 hours for reports to come through of a WW bust (by which time players 2x and 4x bp buffs had run out and we never got the extra bps) .. if they haven't been improved then any Temple/Olympus busts will just be a massive frustration unfortunately

DeletedUser54339

Congrats to PLRK. Fake News lost the server when they decided to sit on their hands and gain no BP while TF got zerg rushed by the usual multi branch clusterfudge. Everything else after that was just a waste of their membership's time.

"Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction" - Faithless

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Credits go to Fake News also, its been a good world, fighting a opponent that played the game straight and honourably, Fought us hard and certainly had us working when yous did. Kudos to your team. To our Founder JB, how you managed to plod along with all us groaning etc amazes me, lol, Your job was no easy feat.. Thanks for leading us to this victory.

DeletedUser56348

Credits go to Fake News also, its been a good world, fighting a opponent that played the game straight and honourably, Fought us hard and certainly had us working when yous did. Kudos to your team. To our Founder JB, how you managed to plod along with all us groaning etc amazes me, lol, Your job was no easy feat.. Thanks for leading us to this victory.
Just a shout out for the message you sent to FN in game.
Full respect, and thanks for the lovely words.
Congrats again to your team for lasting the distance and to your victory.

JungleBear

Phrourach
Funny how folk see things differently, overall i thought the main fighters in each group were very similar, possibly even FN having more of the lions share, but at the end of the day WW and DOM boils down to numbers...

Never under estimate your enemy, many derigotory messages were received by myself when "you presumed" we were big turtles..How disgusted some were of how we play the game.....Not nice.. Its called tactics, for some of you that dont know what that means..

You got caught with your pants down, its as simple as that... burning off defence on adapt to build more offence was just hilarious and ultimately you paid the price...mistakes were made by your leaders, not the players... you wernt ready when we hit and lost the game then, suddenly you had no defence and were on the back foot.. game over...We had changed direction...

As for BP, while fn were fighting noob allances in the north we were fighting True fear, a good solid alliance in the west, some hard battles, not easy mass BP. A true fighiting group, which once again like other allies, there best joined you.....

As for poors and friends, i wont even go into that, you took the best out of every ally you could, we just tried to cut off your supply, which once again was a strategy to simply make you run out of numbers and it worked aswell..

All teams have inactives, it happens, you just run out of recruitment options once we took them away from you..

FN should of won i agree,, but ultimately respect the strategy of a war game and how the leaders of poors out thought FNs.

We set a trap you fell into it, we took away recruitment options you ran out of players.....

Strategy well played in my opinion

DeletedUser54339

As for BP, while fn were fighting noob allances in the north we were fighting True fear, a good solid alliance in the west, some hard battles, not easy mass BP. A true fighiting group, which once again like other allies, there best joined you.....
Much as I like the two players who went from TF to FN, counting them as 'their best' is ridiculous. There's a reason neither player is welcome in True Fear any more.

I agree with your analysis overall though. FN failed to get their boots dirty enough early on and that's why they ultimately failed.

Last edited by a moderator: