Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Ryann16

Strategos
We are a full pre from discord already not really accepting anyone unless we know them and not hugging anyone either so ;)
I can't tell by looking at House's profile if theyre firing shots and trumpy boy or not :rolleyes: they're on track to have 5 branches by the time BP ends at this rate... I don't know im just observing things :cool:

Yossarian234

Strategos
14th of February 2020​
Top 10 Alliances
1. TBA. - They look okayish, got a good core in O55 but they're right below TBC. and House Alliance. I expect to see lot of action around them right after BP ends. For now they look like they'll SWIM

2. KING TUT
- Noobs. Founding cities on rocks. Not great core, spread af. The only things that saves them from sinking is gold. FLOAT

3. House of Gain / Pain / Name - No words needed. They're looking scary af, already taking control of 3 oceans. Their biggest enemy will be themselfs, you know how it goes with sister alliances. If everything goes smoothly in internals easy win for them. SWIM

4. The Vanguard - They do look decent, the only threat to House alliance. If they play it right they can manage to do smth big here. SWIM

5. Hakuna Matata - Their 121 story repeating SINK

6. Lions pride - idk why I even started writing this post...

7. Frozen - Gonna fight with vanguard for 44, could be exc... already founded 3 cities on rocks. Noobs. FLOAT

8. GHOST DIVISION -
If their name is true, they'll expand faster than anyone else. I think they'll go for France with full force but they have to be aware they are unstoppable therefore they could get out of radio transmission range quite easily, making their position unknown to anyone but themselfs. Okayish position, okayish core. They could do smth done here. SWIM

9. Anarchaos - really bad name. They look pretty good. Quality over quantity. They're leading everyone in average points. They found el dorado or smth. I want to see them fight first. SWIM

10. TBC. - at first I thought they're TBA.'s bish but as it turns out, they aren't. Yet so close to them. Maybe my informants are stupid and they rly are their sister, who knows. Anyway, they god a good core with some members spawned a bit late so they missed their hot spot. I suggest them to pact House alliance if they want to live. I suspect they'll fight TBA for control over O55. 1 already founded city on rock. Noob FLOAT

It is my first time, so please be gentle

DeletedUser50967

Been away too long , finally a new end game ? Could be interested in joining.

well too bad

Chiliarch
Out of BP top 12:
Don't ask me about my ingame I am a ghost I am no one

1. Sorry not sorry: SWIM solid positioning in southeast 55. If they move north into domination circle they would be better. First in points and BP so that shows they grinded quests and bandits. Let's see if they can hold up after BP.
2. Ghost Division(
FLOAT) their profile says that they are not an MRA but they look like it. They have a few good islands but other than that there positioning is extremely bad. they are top in 45 but their very widespread will be killing them. A miracle may happen but I doubt it. If they get hit in the north by Anarchaos and south from Spiritum Sancti they are no more than food.
3. Anarchaos
SWIM: bad name but very good individuals. Let's see how they can work together and if they will. They are well in the domination circle which is a great start. A lot of food around so they won't be faced by any problems soon.
4. Hakuna Matata
SINK: MRA they are all over the place they have a few islands that are good but the rest are too far. They have a high ranking but they will start losing cities in no time.
5/6. The Vanguard
SINK: Another MRA that is all over the place. They have a bunch of cities in 45 and another bunch in 44. This will make them very easy to conquer.
7. Lions Pride
FLOAT: They have solid positioning in south 54 but then they are too spread out. All over the ocean. If they regroup and form a core they may swim but they all over the ocean which will make it impossible to cover all cities. They lead in their ocean to I will give it a float.
8. Spiritum Sancti
SWIM: Solid positioning in south 45. They need to move up into the domination circle more. Their attack ranking is pretty good. If they clas with Vanguard soon it will buff them up by a lot. This is the soonest war I see and it will be pretty nice.
9. TBC.
SWIM: Solid positioning in 55, good fighting points. They will soon clash with Sorry, so another war coming up but this will take some time. If they fend off Sorry they will be a very solid alliance.
10. House of Name/bla bla bla:
SINKK!! Biggest MRA in the server with multiple sister alliances. Nothing to say here.
11. Frozen:
SINK Another MRA spread all over the place easy food.
12. Gone Fishing:
SINK should I say it by now? okay.... MRA

I was thinking about making a newsletter for this world. Like the post if you guys would like that. if it gets more than 10 likes there will be a newsletter.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Out of BP top 12:

1. Sorry not sorry: SWIM solid positioning in southeast 55. If they move north into domination circle they would be better. First in points and BP so that shows they grinded quests and bandits. Let's see if they can hold up after BP.
2. Ghost Division(
FLOAT) their profile says that they are not an MRA but they look like it. They have a few good islands but other than that there positioning is extremely bad. they are top in 45 but their very widespread will be killing them. A miracle may happen but I doubt it. If they get hit in the north by Anarchaos and south from Spiritum Sancti they are no more than food.
3. Anarchaos
SWIM: bad name but very good individuals. Let's see how they can work together and if they will. They are well in the domination circle which is a great start. A lot of food around so they won't be faced by any problems soon.
4. Hakuna Matata
SINK: MRA they are all over the place they have a few islands that are good but the rest are too far. They have a high ranking but they will start losing cities in no time.
5/6. The Vanguard
SINK: Another MRA that is all over the place. They have a bunch of cities in 45 and another bunch in 44. This will make them very easy to conquer.
7. Lions Pride
FLOAT: They have solid positioning in south 54 but then they are too spread out. All over the ocean. If they regroup and form a core they may swim but they all over the ocean which will make it impossible to cover all cities. They lead in their ocean to I will give it a float.
8. Spiritum Sancti
SWIM: Solid positioning in south 45. They need to move up into the domination circle more. Their attack ranking is pretty good. If they clas with Vanguard soon it will buff them up by a lot. This is the soonest war I see and it will be pretty nice.
9. TBC.
SWIM: Solid positioning in 55, good fighting points. They will soon clash with Sorry, so another war coming up but this will take some time. If they fend off Sorry they will be a very solid alliance.
SINKK!! Biggest MRA in the server with multiple sister alliances. Nothing to say here.
11. Frozen:
12. Gone Fishing:

I was thinking about making a newsletter for this world. Like the post if you guys would like that. if it gets more than 10 likes there will be a newsletter.

yall better like this... i want power rankings too...and interview with a GOD... Mr. Trump

Roastinator

Chiliarch
Out of BP top 12:

2. Ghost Division(
3. Anarchaos
4. Hakuna Matata
5/6. The Vanguard
7. Lions Pride
8. Spiritum Sancti
9. TBC.
11. Frozen:
12. Gone Fishing:

Hey nice top 12,
I'm a member now leader :( of House of Name. This is my rundown on what happened.
Basically, one of the leaders (not going to name names here.) left and started his own alliance, now Shuri (one of the other leaders) decided that he was a traitor and we were instructed to attack him. The next day, Shuri messages me on that he is being targeted and he will restart with SorryNotSorry. He then left and it went into disarray. I was somehow made leader which I am not the right person to be. We are now trying to play somewhat seriously and sensibly.