Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

well too bad

Chiliarch
Hey nice top 12,
I'm a member now leader :( of House of Name. This is my rundown on what happened.
Basically, one of the leaders (not going to name names here.) left and started his own alliance, now Shuri (one of the other leaders) decided that he was a traitor and we were instructed to attack him. The next day, Shuri messages me on that he is being targeted and he will restart with SorryNotSorry. He then left and it went into disarray. I was somehow made leader which I am not the right person to be. We are now trying to play somewhat seriously and sensibly.
That's a lot of stuff going down. Hope you guys figure something out. It isn't always noob-like to know when enough is enough and change alliance. Especially if this is the situation.

Roastinator

Chiliarch
That's a lot of stuff going down. Hope you guys figure something out. It isn't always noob-like to know when enough is enough and change alliance. Especially if this is the situation.
I was urged by some people to change alliance, but I feel that I don't want to leave the guys hanging there.

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
You have no honour, you were part of the alliance and now as soon as Shuri left, you left with him. It's your choice to have no principles but I do. Good day to you.
Man cmon the alliance was like 2 days old when I left it?? Not as if I stuck it out with yous guys for a few months then ditched when things got bad lol, half the alliance left why would I stick around ?, I don’t even no who shuri is

Roastinator

Chiliarch
Man cmon the alliance was like 2 days old when I left it?? Not as if I stuck it out with yous guys for a few months then ditched when things good bad lol, half the alliance left why would I stick around ?
To perhaps grow the players and try and make it a good alliance?

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Imagine complaining about people leaving MRAs which were made as a joke lmao. Its more like anyone who stayed there after BP and hasn't joined a proper alliance is automatically marked as food.

Roastinator

Chiliarch
As soon as I was made leader, I organised the forum, dissolved most of the useless pacts and sorted the wheat from the chaff.