Newspaper Top 12 BP Alliances

• Thread starter Shahanshah Alexander
  • Start date

DeletedUser39166

Like munguses extravegent were gonna kill ya all post in the beggining.

DeletedUser

Like munguses extravegent were gonna kill ya all post in the beggining.

Lol, was pretty much what i built my whole game on, i heard folks saying "ah yes we're pacted with syn" and i was like.....No you're not! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

and mungus seems to of left syn ? is there internal issues or are players getting bored with the massive success.

still its always a shame to lose such an active experienced player well unless he's just having a vc for giggles to wind up the server

DeletedUser41944

2 days were more then enough to bring Midgard to their knees...

long live TS

:)

DeletedUser32498

The best way make external forum popular in speed-1 - escalate things and make them personal. That's, what people like to read and comment. :)

I agree. :) Also things become more active and sexier in part to Dave being in the externals. ;)

DeletedUser22517

and you miserably fail :)

I am sure attacking dead alliance is very exciting. Make sure your member don't explode with all the excitement.

Fail?I did not started with you.When you see me without flag you will know ;)

DeletedUser41944

Originally Posted by Aleksandr1 View Post
I hope you can manage better than this

clock isnt ticking in yr favor...

DeletedUser

Ain't in the same alliance as Aleksandr1 anymore but not a fan of non truths being spoken!

He ain't no Nube and respect should be given on that point! Stats speak for themselves, can they be manipulated hell yes as i've seen with current top "defenders" but this i will vouch for Aleksandr1, He fights for his stats.

Nuff said.

DeletedUser39166

Ausrit i didnt call him a noob pushty edited it to say that.