Top 12 by Papa Yoss - trusted and loved

Yossarian234

Strategos
Who would say I'd be doing top 12 for a conquest world, right? Well you're lucky cause this big boi is back at his keyboard that's full of breadcrumbs from his sandwiches filled with 20% salami, 20% cheese and 80% mayonnaise. No vegetables or tomato, f*ck all that healthy sh*t. Anyway here are our top 12 alliances for EN136 - Oricos. Where the f*ck are they pulling these world names out?

Top 12
June 10th 2021

1623344001609.png
1623343836578.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Gemmison Max - SINK
Yes they are numba 1 in points, yes they are numba 1 in BP, but they not gonna be numba 1 for very long bcs I am playing this world. They're surrounded from all sides... this reminds me of something actually.
1623344347197.png
They have some good players but their location is so f*cked up. I give them 2 weeks MAX

2. Guys that change their name often - SWIM
They have War Angel, one of the biggest golders in this game, if they manage to lose with this guy's wallet, I swear to God I quit writing masterpieces like this. Yes he's that rich and he likes to spend money on grepolis. He isn't dumb like the rest of us who pay like, what $80-200, he is the guy who doesn't eat just so he can gold his troops. He'll show you what he's capable of. I mean his wallet will show. Location wise, they're safe, I like it. They have food around them, they have only one threat currently in their ocean, JFL, more about them later. Team wise, they have some good names and some whodfukisthisguy names, but with good strategy and planning I see em in the run for WW crown.

3. Misfits - SWIM
Well they seem ok I guess, good BP, some good players, ate Shade for breakfast. For now it looks like O44 is theirs, but there are guys that change their name often coming in eating shade too, will they eat shade in peace or will they fight for every last bite? They're also rly near Dinner which could be spicy fight too. For now they do seem like they swim across le manche.

4. Black Zone Crusade - SWIM
You wanted spicy, you got spicy. idk who these guys are

5. The Kamikaze Wolfhounds - FLOAT
Honestly they could survive only because O55 is full of noone. I never heard about any of these guys, they even look like MRA to me. If they establish good core they could maybe survive month or two.

6. House of pain - FLOAT
From Skull skeletons to House of Pain. These guys must be some goth bois. They are ex Skull Skeleton members, they disbanded not so long ago. We'll see till the end of the week who will be joining and what their intentions are in O55.

7. Dinner is Served - SWIM
They have some names I remember from previous worlds and they seem good, they're high on rankings even tho they have only 26 members. They're fighting Shade and GM currently and doing just fine, no casualties just yet. BZC tho seems like they're creeping behind them, they should keep their eye on em. Location wise, they are just a bit clustered in there, but at least they'll make a good core if nothing else.

8. Just For Laughs - SWIM
They don't have a lot of players, but they have a lot of golders. Not like War Angel golders, but golders. Their position is a bit awkward since they're just below the guys who change their name often and O55, which actually doesn't have a lot of good alliances and now when I think about it, their position is not that bad, they're gucci with a lot of food to O55. I do see em fighting with guys that change their name often till the end.

9. Shade - more like Shame
1623347533836.png

Actually this is for premium members only, you can paypal me $10 for the rest of this sick sick sick top 12, I also give some d*ck pics with it so you won't be unsatisfied that much. You can check my reviews on Google if you don't believe me.

I said for premium members only, your payment still haven't reached me
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you go you scumbags. Don't forget to like, share and subscribe. Also hit the bell button, eat raw eggs, kill your cat, burn down your house and stay safe. Until next time.

Last edited:

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Lets see. At least 5 alliances against 1... uhh... and what will happen next? Dont think that will happen but who knows... so many naps/pacts... everything can happen even those who you think will SINK, can learn to SWIM.

qstar

Hekatontarch
WE ARE TOWN HALL 14 AND ON CRACK
smiley-emoticons-headbash.gif
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE
WE CANT LOSE

DeletedUser56580

even if we disagree with some things, we can at least appreciate the effort to make a top 10

DeletedUser56188

And what do we have to do with it? I took the paint off the GM

DeletedUser41523

Gonna put Dinner is Served as a float. I saw those guys lose to Pandagoatium once...So gonna wait to see what they do with their surroundings.

Yossarian234

Strategos
we kinda have a big update... Dinner jumping to numba 1 for some reason which I am not aware of as I got drunk this evening. You people have to realise things can change really fast, just as you can change your life. Forget about your ex. Forget about your job. Forget about your grades in school. You still have me writing these bullcrap . I'll always be here for you. I can change your life for just $10 per month, cheapest premium you will find anywhere. You want to be rich? only 10 bucks for premium man. You want to be numba 1? only 10 bucks dude. You want to be pretty? Only pay for plastic surgery. A lot of things you can do just for little money. Never give up. You can alwys be better than you are. Just never good as War Angels wallet.

we kinda have a big update... Dinner jumping to numba 1 for some reason which I am not aware of as I got drunk this evening. You people have to realise things can change really fast, just as you can change your life. Forget about your ex. Forget about your job. Forget about your grades in school. You still have me writing these bullcrap . I'll always be here for you. I can change your life for just $10 per month, cheapest premium you will find anywhere. You want to be rich? only 10 bucks for premium man. You want to be numba 1? only 10 bucks dude. You want to be pretty? Only pay for plastic surgery. A lot of things you can do just for little money. Never give up. You can alwys be better than you are. Just never good as War Angels wallet.
I’ll give you 20 i’d like to be ‘numba 1’ and ‘rich’ please.