Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser55296

e9ec4-clip-73kb.png
for fans of statistics
жопа.png
Here, of course, it is even sadder for the " great Union"

DeletedUser55296

I would say so...I wouldn't need such a victory if I lost cities and built even more for gold. If you win, the victory will smell very bad for You. This will be a victory for gold, but not for the players. The real winners are fighting, not fleeing to other oceans )

DeletedUser55290

I would say so...I wouldn't need such a victory if I lost cities and built even more for gold. If you win, the victory will smell very bad for You. This will be a victory for gold, but not for the players. The real winners are fighting, not fleeing to other oceans )
Dima, we all understood that they cost to build 35 fullocks in one city, fill bo and escape from opponents to another ocean, that's their game)

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
who tf fleein, im here in ya ocean kid so sumnnnnn

DeletedUser55296

who tf fleein, im here in ya ocean kid so sumnnnnn
Yes Yes I remember when there were 4,000 fast ships protecting your mutiny. And nearby your allies lost cities without protection and battle. What to do master of life Don)