Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

brillbob

Phrourach
ladies and so called gentlemen of grepo , in all my years of playing this game ive seen some low things happen to players and to alliances, but a new low has happened and i mean low , so low it bypasses hades in the underworld , we all from time to time have had spies in our ranks , but for a low life fuxx to erase the whole fourm and i mean the whole fourm of an alliance from top to bottom , you are scum , and just im the middle of sons of odin attacking us , if this is there way of playing bravo

DeletedUser48582

ladies and so called gentlemen of grepo , in all my years of playing this game ive seen some low things happen to players and to alliances, but a new low has happened and i mean low , so low it bypasses hades in the underworld , we all from time to time have had spies in our ranks , but for a low life fuxx to erase the whole fourm and i mean the whole fourm of an alliance from top to bottom , you are scum , and just im the middle of sons of odin attacking us , if this is there way of playing bravo
Congrats to Brillbob to take the price as Grep-Clown of the day throwing pathetic accusations. When has Sons ever played dirty? Why should we begin now against an enemy we just smashed during the weekend? Please give me one good reason?

Its turning pathetic... Try to look in your own ranks instead of looking like a fool.

DeletedUser54755

Congrats to Brillbob to take the price as Grep-Clown of the day throwing pathetic accusations. When has Sons ever played dirty? Why should we begin now against an enemy we just smashed during the weekend? Please give me one good reason?

Its turning pathetic... Try to look in your own ranks instead of looking like a fool.
Verry convenient the timing off it all. Besides that kicking Posh and inviting him back to keep intact that crucial warscore doesnt look great either LMAO

DeletedUser48582

Verry convenient the timing off it all. Besides that kicking Posh and inviting him back to keep intact that crucial warscore doesnt look great either LMAO
I couldnt care less but i look forward to a public apology once you realize the Odin Council didn't have anything to do with it. And Posh leaving... Well i am sorry i dont control every player in Sons - You gotta go to Russia or North Korea if you want that. Besides... One OP = 3 players ghosted after three hours and 14 takes. We have nothing to prove after that ;)

DeletedUser54755

I couldnt care less but i look forward to a public apology once you realize the Odin Council didn't have anything to do with it. And Posh leaving... Well i am sorry i dont control every player in Sons - You gotta go to Russia or North Korea if you want that. Besides... One OP = 3 players ghosted after three hours and 14 takes. We have nothing to prove after that ;)
Wont go to much into specifics about those city takes, as you took cities from players in the alliance. Now how many off those people notified off incoming cs's and beyond that who notified about revolts at all... I'll leave that to your imagination.
Now whether you have a spy or not it's not my position to say with 100% certainty, however its hella sus the timing off it all. And whoever the person who did it is, is verry not cool!

brillbob

Phrourach

learn how to spell , prize not price , now whos a clown