Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser52443

Wasn't your farm banned?))) Or have you already created a new one))

Yes they exist) And I use them) And when these are real players I can hit maybe 4 times per hour) And when there are multi-accounts, ask Bucks)

There is a good Russian proverb .. But it is unlikely to be correctly translated into English) The point is that you should not blame others for foul play when you yourself do not play fair)

FF used is from other players, you understand bucks is giga brain and can farm alot of favor from multiple cities to SS and Rage you 50+ times in 30 mins easily.

Your acknowledgement of their existence yet, your lack of understanding how to efficiently use them is great really just shows of the Banda no brain strats we are accustomed to seeing at this point.

Point to a Banned fiasco player in this world, I can point to TinaTike and Esik from you guys. (*Cough* Donpjs *Cough*)

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Your acknowledgement of their existence yet, your lack of understanding how to efficiently use them is great really just shows of the Banda no brain strats we are accustomed to seeing at this point.
Big wallet is smart isn't it? I don't know, so far everything that demonstrates a fiasco is just gold and no smart game) I don't see anything interesting in playing with a wallet) It's stupid for me to build for gold troops in one city) Well, who is used to it)

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Big wallet is smart isn't it? I don't know, so far everything that demonstrates a fiasco is just gold and no smart game) I don't see anything interesting in playing with a wallet) It's stupid for me to build for gold troops in one city) Well, who is used to it)
Dude at this point the "Fiasco are rich and use gold" point has been made so many times over their career that you really can't add anything to it.
1610084077523.png

And I kind of agree about you accusing Fiasco of things your own union has done. Timing bots (STRAIGHT SKILL OF ARM AND LUCKY OF RANDOM, btw), multi-accounts, I've seen more of that from Banda than from Fiasco so far. I don't even see how multi-accounting would create a better favor farm than simply having one in the alliance.
I have no love for Fiasco, but you're not doing yourself any favors here.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
We do not blame anyone at all) A little bit tired of reading just how awful scammers we are) On the other hand, I understand the guys, they spend so much gold but the promised 100 cities for the masses don't fly away from us))

Shady Time

Hipparchus
We do not blame anyone at all) A little bit tired of reading just how awful scammers we are) On the other hand, I understand the guys, they spend so much gold but the promised 100 cities for the masses don't fly away from us))
You still keep dodging the question......

I just asked, when do these childish games of spawning in accounts end?

DeletedUser55290

You still keep dodging the question......

I just asked, when do these childish games of spawning in accounts end?
There is a proverb about this, not 100 rubles, but 100 friends) Do you want to show all our friends that they play on ru and come on request)

DeletedUser55290

This is all that you are. after 2 months of war and you tell me about the sludge settler? https: //prnt.sc/wj1jxq

DeletedUser55290

You only take cities from us, we only take from you, but you will not go for it not when so shut your mouth!