Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

One alliance is taking them because they're the only ones interested in going outside the core atm. But like I said, I'm not defending him. There's clearly evidence on Inno's side.

It's a quick summary of things that I saw not being said here and in fact that people were saying the opposite of. And yeah, gold is a little OP which is why people financially ruin themselves on the game. I don't just mean Fiasco here, I mean basically most world-winning alliances and top-tier players.

Skill doesn't get you 120 catapults from the same city in the same hour.
I'll happily spend 400 gold on a 120 cat 1700 hop ll lol wouldnt you?

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
ohhh we salty about me golding landlocks now jesus get a life lol the gold excuse is old and boring legion spends more than almost all of us but no one cares bc shes in trash of odin
Nono, I was talking about Bucks. Anyway, it's not an excuse, it's a reason. Different alliances win wars for different reasons, gold being one of them. Yeah, Legion uses gold as well. So what?
I'll happily spend 400 gold on a 120 cat 1700 hop ll lol wouldnt you?
Depends on the situation. Usually no, because I'm F2P.

DeletedUser54755

Sons was barely a pre-made. They were a small core that MRA-d and are being punished for it.

Reports from sources:
Shady got bored at the top and let Banda develop, then were surprised that they were a threat and didn't have the mental to keep fighting. The Drunk Bunch, basically Under Construction 2.0, are doing much better than anticipated and are now in a way better position than the Shady crew, even if they came out of VM.
Don claims to not be responsible for the mass of alts and is appealing, but Inno are cowards when it comes to bans so there's clearly a good bit of evidence.
Nothing on Banda.
TF are no longer TF, they're just Fiasco. That much is obvious, especially with pgalland saying as much on externals. Also, I can confirm, Bucks does use gold. You basically have to if you're a front-line player in Fiasco.
Shady=Drunk bunch. There are 9 people from Under construction here and only 6 that arent in vm. Dont understand how you can't understand that shady and drunken are the same thing. Also don't see how you can harp on Bucks for being this insanely massive golder when he finished 20th in the previous event.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
The ones from UC seem to be the difference-makers though. Yeah, I know Drunk Bunch and Shady are sister alliances, but the Shady "core" from other worlds and from the start of this one are still mostly in Shady.

20th is still a pretty good finish, and not possible without a good bit of gold. I finished somewhere in the hundreds myself and nothing went to waste on my end.

SlothTzu

Strategos
92b93ce38c368d4ab1aa432d1a53ff70.png

The ones from UC seem to be the difference-makers though. Yeah, I know Drunk Bunch and Shady are sister alliances, but the Shady "core" from other worlds and from the start of this one are still mostly in Shady.

20th is still a pretty good finish, and not possible without a good bit of gold. I finished somewhere in the hundreds myself and nothing went to waste on my end.
How long did the event go on for? 20 days? think i spent 10k, 15k max on event but also means i wont have to spend any gold on the other events since my inventory is stacked now)

DeletedUser41456

Being poor is not something to brag about.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
golds part of the game if you want an advantage over other players you buy gold if you dont think its worth spending your own money on gold then fair enough but dont complain about it.
Didn't complain about it either. I stated it was a part of the game and said it's a reason why wars are won.

Anyway, it's not an excuse, it's a reason. Different alliances win wars for different reasons, gold being one of them.

1saaa

Strategos
I get why teams with less Golders get frustrated when groups like fiasco roll over them. I really do.

But I think I can provide a unique perspective having seen this from both sides of the coin.

Gold is a very easy obvious factor to blame because you frequently see it on the forefront of stuff. But I don't think many people in sons (or other teams like sons) appreciate the teamwork and organisation that goes into making fiasco smash through groups like sons so well.

I'd never deny gold plays into things. But, I think it's always important to reflect on your own errors and how they caused your team to perform poorly before reflecting on what your opponents had on you. But maybe that's just me.