Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser55296

so far, there is only respect for Heres20BucksKillMe - so much time to spend on the game...the rest are just players who change alliances, friends, goals...collapsed Lilliputians, Shedy, MB, Sons...a Fiasco has appeared-a Fiasco will fall apart - new ones will appear from old people. The process is endless.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Banda banda

ed308bd3e7491d7f01187be227cc2713.png
Well, what's wrong .. We do this all the time) It's ok))) We love water treatments in the diving club)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
so far, there is only respect for Heres20BucksKillMe - so much time to spend on the game...the rest are just players who change alliances, friends, goals...collapsed Lilliputians, Shedy, MB, Sons...a Fiasco has appeared-a Fiasco will fall apart - new ones will appear from old people. The process is endless.

Good to know. Please, continue to bring the haters. I'm sure poking the bears will do you good. Good luck bandas, I'm excited for a fight with BP again.

Spartan AD

Phrourach
that is definitely not what i mean lol...
sure it isnt ya dirty boi

wow i wonder why that is its almost like hes #1 for points and #1 for bp and you've been asking him to join you for a month

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
get ready to respect me Khabib. You can refer to me as Dad or Father.. either one works