Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Yossarian234

Strategos
Top 12 - 13. Sep

Chapter 2
First pew pew's

1600031634143.png

1. The Shady Bunch/Drunken Loners (TSB/DL) - SWIM
Who's gonna stop em? Like honestly, these guys are looking like the best in this world, but is it fun for them to play? Cause like, they sweep everything, there is no other real contender in 54, south(55) is bunch of mra's... they're probably looking to fight MB eventually as they will get pressured by Russians(UE Banda) from south at some point. Sandwiching MB could make bucks joining TSB which is a good thing and a bad thing, it depends on laws bucks will break.

For now they'll probably just secure their territory, get ww islands ready and wait for the event to start an offensive on some of big alliances. They're going far.

War Score:
1.png

2. Sons of Odin / Sons of Thor (SO/ST) - SWIM
I'm giving them swim only because there is no one else to smack them in 44. MRA with some good players taking UC's inactives cities. As it seems UC and SO are in real war here, both making moves, tryin to seduce me n *beep*, like "Yossy pls make us look good on your great top 12, we'll give you gold", and I'm like, "no, *beep* you and your gold, gimme v-bucks" and so they're good alliance, yeah. The best actually.

War score:
2.png

3. Mainly Backstabbers and a$$whoppers (MB) - SWIM for now
Yea I know they're *beep* omnium scrotum right up their name and they have bucks which is good and bad thing, it depends on drugs he's using. BUT we're talking about big papa's alliance here. I mean, we got to give him credit, the alliance isn't looking bad, they're stable for now. If I were big papa, I'd look for premade for 130. Nah but for real, they gonna get fucked, period. They better move to 55.

War Score:
1600029017890.png

4. Under Construction / Under Development (UC/UD) - FLOAT
MRA, struggling in war with SO rn, but they have some active players, which could hit back hard if they do it together. Too many noobs and inactive players, it is time for cleanup, get mr muscolo in there and get rid of those 99.9% of simmers. They're in hard situation tbh, TSB from one side, SO the other side, the only way they could go is north.

War Score:
1600029302569.png

5. Hounds from Hell (HH) - SINK
I heard those guys were talking *beep* so we gonna give them SINK. Bad BP, spread af, food for TSB and possibly MB. I don't think they'll be more than a month here, rly no future alliance. Next time you come with forgivness and a lot of v bucks if you want to get FLOAT.

War Score:
1600029945989.png

6. RUSSIAN BANDA (UEB) - SWIM
They're cheating for real. Botters. For now, winning a war against TLG, which I expected to be a good alliance but it seems russian winter is better. they have 70 active players, great position, good scores too. They have to finish TLG quickly before MB get's stronger core and spread too much. Or if they have balls of steel they could try to go for MB and TLG at the same time, which would be cool m but I don't think it will happen, russians seems smarter than that, they sent first dog to space, like cmon.

War Score:
1600030224888.png
perfecto

7. Fun with Flags (FF) - FLOAT
Not fun with no flag, wack. They have core, unlike HH, which is good start. Now they can just go pew pew, skraaa, boom, pow on HH after they finish Turtle and hare. I always have a mental breakdown at 7th or 6th rank of top 12.... like, it just... you realise you've been writing this stupid **** for like 20 ppl who gonna read, maybe 50% gonna like it, so for 10 likes, and even 90% of them aren't even subscribed, like what am i doing with my life, please guys share like, subscribe hit the bell button and dm me for onlyfans account, like, I am that desperate for money, no kiddin, I've even been asking spartan AD for free gold, ango buying me games on steam, I need a place to live, this mcdonalds guy is calling his boss again... Anyway they have some recognizable names in there, but their BP is telling me they just simming here.

War Score:
1600030745111.png

8. The Lollipop Guild (TLG) - FLOAT
Honestly, they *beep*ed. No other way to say it. Russians are melting them, running them over, burnin them, rapin them, throwing them from one side to the other like big green guy in stupid avengers movie which is made for grown up kids and they like it for some stupid reason. Oh yeah, superpowers, and big purple c. Disgusting. Anyway I don't have any energy left so you go to the bottom of the sea, jump the ship guys, go to SO, they're the best.

War Score:
1600031169535.png

9. No one else is worth mentioning - FLOAT
Even those are getting FLOAT while HH are still getting SINK.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54755

Top 12 - 13. Sep

Chapter 2
First pew pew's

1. The Shady Bunch/Drunken Loners (TSB/DL) - SWIM
Who's gonna stop em? Like honestly, these guys are looking like the best in this world, but is it fun for them to play? Cause like, they sweep everything, there is no other real contender in 54, south(55) is bunch of mra's... they're probably looking to fight MB eventually as they will get pressured by Russians(UE Banda) from south at some point. Sandwiching MB could make bucks joining TSB which is a good thing and a bad thing, it depends on laws bucks will break.

For now they'll probably just secure their territory, get ww islands ready and wait for the event to start an offensive on some of big alliances. They're going far.

War Score:

2. Sons of Odin / Sons of Thor (SO/ST) - SWIM
I'm giving them swim only because there is no one else to smack them in 44. MRA with some good players taking UC's inactives cities. As it seems UC and SO are in real war here, both making moves, tryin to seduce me n *beep*, like "Yossy pls make us look good on your great top 12, we'll give you gold", and I'm like, "no, *beep* you and your gold, gimme v-bucks" and so they're good alliance, yeah. The best actually.

War score:

3. Mainly Backstabbers and a$$whoppers (MB) - SWIM for now
Yea I know they're *beep* omnium scrotum right up their name and they have bucks which is good and bad thing, it depends on drugs he's using. BUT we're talking about big papa's alliance here. I mean, we got to give him credit, the alliance isn't looking bad, they're stable for now. If I were big papa, I'd look for premade for 130. Nah but for real, they gonna get fucked, period. They better move to 55.

War Score:

4. Under Construction / Under Development (UC/UD) - FLOAT
MRA, struggling in war with SO rn, but they have some active players, which could hit back hard if they do it together. Too many noobs and inactive players, it is time for cleanup, get mr muscolo in there and get rid of those 99.9% of simmers. They're in hard situation tbh, TSB from one side, SO the other side, the only way they could go is north.

War Score:

5. Hounds from Hell (HH) - SINK
I heard those guys were talking *beep* so we gonna give them SINK. Bad BP, spread af, food for TSB and possibly MB. I don't think they'll be more than a month here, rly no future alliance. Next time you come with forgivness and a lot of v bucks if you want to get FLOAT.

War Score:

6. RUSSIAN BANDA (UEB) - SWIM
They're cheating for real. Botters. For now, winning a war against TLG, which I expected to be a good alliance but it seems russian winter is better. they have 70 active players, great position, good scores too. They have to finish TLG quickly before MB get's stronger core and spread too much. Or if they have balls of steel they could try to go for MB and TLG at the same time, which would be cool m but I don't think it will happen, russians seems smarter than that, they sent first dog to space, like cmon.

War Score:
perfecto

7. Fun with Flags (FF) - FLOAT
Not fun with no flag, wack. They have core, unlike HH, which is good start. Now they can just go pew pew, skraaa, boom, pow on HH after they finish Turtle and hare. I always have a mental breakdown at 7th or 6th rank of top 12.... like, it just... you realise you've been writing this stupid **** for like 20 ppl who gonna read, maybe 50% gonna like it, so for 10 likes, and even 90% of them aren't even subscribed, like what am i doing with my life, please guys share like, subscribe hit the bell button and dm me for onlyfans account, like, I am that desperate for money, no kiddin, I've even been asking spartan AD for free gold, ango buying me games on steam, I need a place to leave, this mcdonalds guy is calling his boss again... Anyway they have some recognizable names in there, but their BP is telling me they just simming here.

War Score:

8. The Lollipop Guild (TLG) - FLOAT
Honestly, they *beep*ed. No other way to say it. Russians are melting them, running them over, burnin them, rapin them, throwing them from one side to the other like big green guy in stupid avengers movie which is made for grown up kids and they like it for some stupid reason. Oh yeah, superpowers, and big purple c. Disgusting. Anyway I don't have any energy left so you go to the bottom of the sea, jump the ship guys, go to SO, they're the best.

War Score:

9. No one else is worth mentioning - FLOAT
Even those are getting FLOAT while HH are still getting SINK.

These numbers are clearly photoshopped, other than that good read sugar tits ;)

DeletedUser29370

You had better take your bike theft complaint up with the moderators.

DeletedUser57129

I don't get why we need 2 top 12s? One for the rest of us mortals and one for this yuppy poser