Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Ranga1

Strategos
This has to have been the most pathetic performance I have ever seen out of the top ranked premades. Shadys and Sons couldn't even keep it together despite starting off significantly larger than their opponents, leaders running into VM and abandoning the rest of their team. Hilariously pitiful, and yet we get flack for ghosting when the fighting dies down and we get bored. Love everything about this. Enjoy your perma VM, you earned it.
Pharea had a team do something similar....can't remember which one but you were in it too

1saaa

Strategos
Pharea had a team do something similar....can't remember which one but you were in it too
Comparing pharae true fear to 129 teams is kinda dumb. yes, true fear ghosted but I don't really fault them that much for leaving a speed 1 server that was an absolute slog and instead choosing to have a bit of actual fun.

You try and jump on true fear at every opportunity. Honestly, it's kinda pathetic.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Comparing pharae true fear to 129 teams is kinda dumb. yes, true fear ghosted but I don't really fault them that much for leaving a speed 1 server that was an absolute slog and instead choosing to have a bit of actual fun.

You try and jump on true fear at every opportunity. Honestly, it's kinda pathetic.
What's different apart from speed? Both worlds both alliances realised they can't win so they gave up. I was just pointing out to big ol gal she did same thing in that world.

pgalland25

Strategos
What's different apart from speed? Both worlds both alliances realised they can't win so they gave up. I was just pointing out to big ol gal she did same thing in that world.

First off, I'm not a female.

Second, I literally said that I ghost when I get bored instead of hitting perma VM. If you're quitting, just own it and quit. Don't slog down the game for the rest of us with essentially 2 oceans that have now been removed from the game for the next two months because you're too much of a puss to ghost.

Do you not know how to read or do you only read what you want to?

Last edited:

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Sons was barely a pre-made. They were a small core that MRA-d and are being punished for it.

Reports from sources:
Shady got bored at the top and let Banda develop, then were surprised that they were a threat and didn't have the mental to keep fighting. The Drunk Bunch, basically Under Construction 2.0, are doing much better than anticipated and are now in a way better position than the Shady crew, even if they came out of VM.
Don claims to not be responsible for the mass of alts and is appealing, but Inno are cowards when it comes to bans so there's clearly a good bit of evidence.
Nothing on Banda.
TF are no longer TF, they're just Fiasco. That much is obvious, especially with pgalland saying as much on externals. Also, I can confirm, Bucks does use gold. You basically have to if you're a front-line player in Fiasco.

DeletedUser41456

Banda looks good at the moment.

They attack well...everything timed..usually 80-100 attacks within a minute or two...well organized...they have my respect.

Halfway to ww going to be fun.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Sons was barely a pre-made. They were a small core that MRA-d and are being punished for it.

Reports from sources:
Shady got bored at the top and let Banda develop, then were surprised that they were a threat and didn't have the mental to keep fighting. The Drunk Bunch, basically Under Construction 2.0, are doing much better than anticipated and are now in a way better position than the Shady crew, even if they came out of VM.
Don claims to not be responsible for the mass of alts and is appealing, but Inno are cowards when it comes to bans so there's clearly a good bit of evidence.
Nothing on Banda.
TF are no longer TF, they're just Fiasco. That much is obvious, especially with pgalland saying as much on externals. Also, I can confirm, Bucks does use gold. You basically have to if you're a front-line player in Fiasco.

oh man, I love old news. If you're gunna come on here to report "sources" let's not be 3 weeks late honey.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
Sons was barely a pre-made.
p4VJHkd.jpg

SlothTzu

Strategos

Hahah don't Sons know your ign?

Hundreds of fake accounts show up in O53, and one alliance is taking all of them in huge numbers, then that alliance's founder gets banned after we report him for it.

HMMM

I WONDER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?

DapperDon21

Chiliarch

Reports from sources:
Nothing on Banda.
HOT OFF THE PRESS! Markov 6 weeks late crying ab fiasco gold oh man here we go again. Is that gunna be the excuse wen we win? gold?

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Hahah don't Sons know your ign?

Hundreds of fake accounts show up in O53, and one alliance is taking all of them in huge numbers, then that alliance's founder gets banned after we report him for it.

HMMM

I WONDER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
One alliance is taking them because they're the only ones interested in going outside the core atm. But like I said, I'm not defending him. There's clearly evidence on Inno's side.

HOT OFF THE PRESS! Markov 6 weeks late crying ab fiasco gold oh man here we go again. Is that gunna be the excuse wen we win? gold?
It's a quick summary of things that I saw not being said here and in fact that people were saying the opposite of. And yeah, gold is a little OP which is why people financially ruin themselves on the game. I don't just mean Fiasco here, I mean basically most world-winning alliances and top-tier players.

Cap. He a broke boy, no gold all skills.
Skill doesn't get you 120 catapults from the same city in the same hour.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
One alliance is taking them because they're the only ones interested in going outside the core atm. But like I said, I'm not defending him. There's clearly evidence on Inno's side.

It's a quick summary of things that I saw not being said here and in fact that people were saying the opposite of. And yeah, gold is a little OP which is why people financially ruin themselves on the game. I don't just mean Fiasco here, I mean basically most world-winning alliances and top-tier players.

Skill doesn't get you 120 catapults from the same city in the same hour.
ohhh we salty about me golding landlocks now jesus get a life lol the gold excuse is old and boring legion spends more than almost all of us but no one cares bc shes in trash of odin