Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser55290

rokotok mate you talk like a big loser. You are probably not aware of what awaits you in the near future.. just relax and remember my words
No, buddy, I'm just answering your storytellers who write that they are winning the war with us) And so I hope at least at the event show what fat wallets you have)

DeletedUser52443

https://prnt.sc/vwf22l As we see Fiasco continue to smash the Gang and win the war)

You truly are a one trick pony with that one screenshot without a a shred of insight into how things are in reality. Taking cities in your own turf is nothing when you are trading 120k BP for 27k BP with example of Tess today. Your time will come yet so continue to brag about your glorious Union) when it lies in dust before the end in the world, We will be sure to show you some war stats, currently I do find it funny that your Unions) biggest war seems to be trading cities between them. Sons were once ahead too)

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
You truly are a one trick pony with that one screenshot without a a shred of insight into how things are in reality. Taking cities in your own turf is nothing when you are trading 120k BP for 27k BP with example of Tess today. Your time will come yet so continue to brag about your glorious Union) when it lies in dust before the end in the world, We will be sure to show you some war stats, currently I do find it funny that your Unions) biggest war seems to be trading cities between them. Sons were once ahead too)
words of wisdom here tako, DEATH TO YOUR COMMUNIST UNION

SlothTzu

Strategos
dapperdon v fiasco where are your captures))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Where are yours?

5ff1371327bb8a300734b84beeab7cc8.png