Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser55290

We are not tired of arguing, we realized that you have different ideas for leaving the union to fill br and that this approach of farming will not work for us) It's just that we enjoy the game in different ways, that's all) That's why I propose to end the argument. ! Let's not prove anything to each other) And time will judge us)

DeletedUser41456

Russians were just responding..i don't really see how they are trash talking?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
We are not tired of arguing, we realized that you have different ideas for leaving the union to fill br and that this approach of farming will not work for us) It's just that we enjoy the game in different ways, that's all) That's why I propose to end the argument. ! Let's not prove anything to each other) And time will judge us)

too late for that champ

DeletedUser52443

DeletedUser55290

too late for that champ
Yes, you can't just determine your position, the gender of the union, you shout, we are at war and we are winning, but the other half says we are not fighting, you are inside the union, decide what to do) Now further, if suddenly you manage to take something, you will not give a damn, how much br did you spend and will again display it in a color convenient for you, so I see no reason to argue)