Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

I'll be honest, i don't blame you.

Today was especially a lovely situation to be in
I try not to be the fun police but my line for jokes is ....................................................................................................................this long, and the line for that room is ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this long.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You have lost the city. Passing it to another player and escaping is a loss. You weren't able to protect him. Accept the fact as a man, not as a child. Or be silent)

HAHAHAHA i absolutely love the double standard and irony in this post, when shadies and fun with flags were wrecking banda and banda was flipping cities 24/7 those cities were considered as not lost and as "sound strategy" which if we did the count for was probably somewhere between 150-200 cities... but when others flip cities its because they could not hold the city and defend it kek

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
HAHAHAHA i absolutely love the double standard and irony in this post, when shadies and fun with flags were wrecking banda and banda was flipping cities 24/7 those cities were considered as not lost and as "sound strategy" which if we did the count for was probably somewhere between 150-200 cities... but when others flip cities its because they could not hold the city and defend it kek
This is a reasonable strategy when the city remains in the union. If despite an attempt to intercept it is lost, then it is lost, what else can I say? And the Banda kept several cities like that, but lost a few and admits that it was
lost)

DeletedUser52443

"We have only to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down" - Funny moustache man

debich

Hipparchus
And I like the noobs that hide behind the backs of 10 normal players fiasco) You couldn't do nifiga against us, but now you decided that you can) Dude, I don't see Shady winning the war. No, the shades broke up, went on vacation, ran somewhere, but did not win. I respect the fiasco players. But Shady's players are liars, traitors and weaklings)

debich

Hipparchus
Oh my God, Fiasco, how many showoffs) These are not bad masses, but the war has just begun) Do you really think that we are like those with whom you fought before)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Lethal-Bacon watch them flip cities now haha and say their not lost

that was the entire point of my post.. flipping cities you cant defend is sound revolt strategy and if you are getting hammered other than losing cities you dont have much choice.
when they were swapping a lot of cities no one said they lost them, but when you flip them they said you lost them lol..

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
that was the entire point of my post.. flipping cities you cant defend is sound revolt strategy and if you are getting hammered other than losing cities you dont have much choice.
when they were swapping a lot of cities no one said they lost them, but when you flip them they said you lost them lol..
aint no flippin 120 cities lol, watch the war turn, isnt it almost like a said from day one lose 70 then take 1000 hahahah ROKTACOCOOCOCOCOCO