Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

SlothTzu

Strategos
So. You promise to take 25-30 cities this weekend, right?

1. Abhorsen from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Apple belonging to provoker lait. today at 09:09
2. sdejhgfu from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city New Zealand belonging to provoker lait. today at 09:28
3. Evers from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44.Conglomerate belonging to provoker lait. today at 09:40
4. Viktor The Great from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Banda Handoff 04 belonging to V Xlam4ik GG. today at 09:42
5. andrewzelnar from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Hey. i am back. 4 belonging to rokotok. today at 09:48
6. Milisav971 from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Sacrifice belonging to Mr.Vazelin. today at 09:57
7. andrewzelnar from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Hey. i am back. 3 belonging to rokotok. today at 10:23
8. andrewzelnar from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city 54-2 belonging to rokotok. today at 10:53
9. Tears from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Good fight belonging to Mr.Vazelin. today at 10:53
10. Drill from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city City 3 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:02

11. Sailor Druid of the Moon from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city 49.White Howlite 54 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:03
12. Angodude from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 54-4 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:21
13. Angodude from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 54-3 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:41
14. Angodude from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 54-1 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:46
15. azdo from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44-5 belonging to hilltik. today at 11:50
16. JTexas from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44.008A belonging to EtiamRu. today at 11:58
17. TromboneTom from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Volgograd belonging to V Xlam4ik GG. today at 12:10
18. TromboneTom from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Banda Handoff 27 belonging to iiiobarilll. today at 12:46
19. Spartan AD from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city NOT A BOAR CITY belonging to Gilgamesh I. today at 15:30
20. Beer Wench from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city 54-1 belonging to hilltik. today at 15:41

21. sdejhgfu from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44-2 belonging to rokotok. today at 17:04
22. Ro deschain from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city la chlenus belonging to Lantselot. today at 17:12
23. Dr. Dreidel from the alliance IT'S SHAWTY TIME has conquered the city Oi Vey 044 belonging to R e i a.. today at 17:22
24. Spartan AD from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 2-45-Gunshot belonging to provoker lait. today at 17:23
25. Griffy from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 080 Griffy belonging to rokotok. today at 17:27
26. The Kill Switch from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city =44.002= belonging to sdv105. today at 17:55
27. Beer Wench from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city City 1 belonging to rokotok. today at 18:49
28. azdo from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44 Sinking FIASCO belonging to provoker lait. today at 21:54

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
1. Abhorsen from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Apple belonging to provoker lait. today at 09:09
2. sdejhgfu from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city New Zealand belonging to provoker lait. today at 09:28
3. Evers from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44.Conglomerate belonging to provoker lait. today at 09:40
4. Viktor The Great from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Banda Handoff 04 belonging to V Xlam4ik GG. today at 09:42
5. andrewzelnar from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Hey. i am back. 4 belonging to rokotok. today at 09:48
6. Milisav971 from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Sacrifice belonging to Mr.Vazelin. today at 09:57
7. andrewzelnar from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Hey. i am back. 3 belonging to rokotok. today at 10:23
8. andrewzelnar from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city 54-2 belonging to rokotok. today at 10:53
9. Tears from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city Good fight belonging to Mr.Vazelin. today at 10:53
10. Drill from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city City 3 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:02

11. Sailor Druid of the Moon from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city 49.White Howlite 54 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:03
12. Angodude from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 54-4 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:21
13. Angodude from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 54-3 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:41
14. Angodude from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 54-1 belonging to rokotok. today at 11:46
15. azdo from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44-5 belonging to hilltik. today at 11:50
16. JTexas from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44.008A belonging to EtiamRu. today at 11:58
17. TromboneTom from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Volgograd belonging to V Xlam4ik GG. today at 12:10
18. TromboneTom from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city Banda Handoff 27 belonging to iiiobarilll. today at 12:46
19. Spartan AD from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city NOT A BOAR CITY belonging to Gilgamesh I. today at 15:30
20. Beer Wench from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city 54-1 belonging to hilltik. today at 15:41

21. sdejhgfu from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44-2 belonging to rokotok. today at 17:04
22. Ro deschain from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city la chlenus belonging to Lantselot. today at 17:12
23. Dr. Dreidel from the alliance IT'S SHAWTY TIME has conquered the city Oi Vey 044 belonging to R e i a.. today at 17:22
24. Spartan AD from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 2-45-Gunshot belonging to provoker lait. today at 17:23
25. Griffy from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 080 Griffy belonging to rokotok. today at 17:27
26. The Kill Switch from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city =44.002= belonging to sdv105. today at 17:55
27. Beer Wench from the alliance Sheldy United has conquered the city City 1 belonging to rokotok. today at 18:49
28. azdo from the alliance Fiasco-United has conquered the city 44 Sinking FIASCO belonging to provoker lait. today at 21:54
dude no. 10 is indented noob, unacceptable condition

and the weekend is not over

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
19? my count was close to 30
27 according to grepolife so far..
29 in 12 hours, compared to 68 in 3 weeks.
Ah, my bad. I wasn't including the Shady/Fiasco hybrid alliances in my Grepolife scores.
That makes the score... Ah, 43-263 in favor of Banda. Maybe I should just look at Fiasco vs Banda.

Also, the "68 in three weeks" thing was without an op. So 68 in three weeks passively vs 30 or so in a day with an organized assault. Inconclusive results. We'll see what Banda gets if/when they op. If they don't, they're cowards and I regret thinking they'll win.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Ah, my bad. I wasn't including the Shady/Fiasco hybrid alliances in my Grepolife scores.
That makes the score... Ah, 43-263 in favor of Banda. Maybe I should just look at Fiasco vs Banda.

Also, the "68 in three weeks" thing was without an op. So 68 in three weeks passively vs 30 or so in a day with an organized assault. Inconclusive results. We'll see what Banda gets if/when they op. If they don't, they're cowards and I regret thinking they'll win.
I mean they have OPd

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

nah u should look at them together as we are one team now. cute lil jab "Maybe I should just look at Fiasco vs Banda." but it only reflects ur incompetence in understanding the game. sure banda has a big surplus on the former shady, but ever since the integrations things have slowed down our favorite russkis.

but for arguments sake, even then 263 takes from what, since start of the world? where as 28 takes in less than a day? (since the day Fiasco formally turned its guns to the south). hmmmm....

Last edited:

debich

Hipparchus
Why always double standards? You defended this funny Donpj here a few days ago, didn't you? He suddenly became good when he started giving you cities lol.. From the beginning of the server he called banda " bots and cheaters "! He's good and Shady's not?
Did I call it good somewhere? Show me this post. I said "he's a temporary ally." And before that he said "he betrayed us and got what he deserved." Show me double standards, friend.

debich

Hipparchus
And so I was not too lazy to read 5 pages of the forum after I visited the hospital. What will I tell you. Fiasco is a good operation, 28 cities (by the time you read it, maybe more), but still not 100. And 100 will not be. For the rest, it's time for Shady's players to stop hiding behind Fiasco's backs. You look pathetic. Your time is up. You kneel before another alliance, play in silence. According to the results. Good battle points. Our growth has not fallen. We lost 28 cities, most in 44 oceans. Only 2 in 45. We took about 25 cities in 45 + one of the biggest players on the server went to restart. It was a good day for both teams. Thanks for the interesting game. Look objectively and stop insulting each other.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

They've been doing OP's where have you been? Oh thats right, not playing this server