Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
b1a9021e5539c2e6d9fef25f35f7dc55.png

a86ed3a0651b9556dad2737a1c8417b9.png
WHAT IS THIS INDEX THING, AND DIDNT YOU KNOW I RAISE WALL TO 25 WITH CONSTRUCTION BUFF

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
[QUOTE = "foogaloowhoOP, post: 1076932, member: 52499"]
Никто ничего не сказал о бедных или богатых. Мы также используем золото для спасения союзных войск и убийства врагов. Как и вы, Ленивец только указал на ваше лицемерие. Не жалуйтесь на золото, мы все его используем
[/ QUOTE]

Я использую золото только для премы ... ваши золотые атаки заставили меня построить стену из золота ... вы предлагаете убить войска у низкой стены?

Last edited:

Unai

Hipparchus
BANDA SPAM, we take cities..
In Russia they say "for every Golden *** you can find a steel bolt with a thread" I hope the meaning of the proverb is not lost in English)) so we fight on. This is just the beginning. Remember how the USSR suffered losses in 1941? And in 1945 already trampled lawns in Berlin.)))

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
we are 3 alliances, you + Flags are 5 alliances, stop complaining
I know I'm a little out of touch with what Flags are doing, but when did they and Banda become allies? Most I've heard is there's a temporary NAP while both alliances focus on the North. Banda has repeatedly decimated Flags this world, so I'd hardly call them allies.

In Russia they say "for every Golden *** you can find a steel bolt with a thread" I hope the meaning of the proverb is not lost in English)) so we fight on. This is just the beginning. Remember how the USSR suffered losses in 1941? And in 1945 already trampled lawns in Berlin.)))
USSR..1941..1945...Berlin... WOW in which world do you live, I feel sorry for you. Wake up, this is 2020/21 and this is game hahaha

1saaa

Strategos
I know I'm a little out of touch with what Flags are doing, but when did they and Banda become allies? Most I've heard is there's a temporary NAP while both alliances focus on the North. Banda has repeatedly decimated Flags this world, so I'd hardly call them allies.
They share a mutual enemy. Allies or not, the unspoken commitment to war with fiasco is there.

Unai

Hipparchus
USSR..1941..1945...Berlin... WOW in which world do you live, I feel sorry for you. Wake up, this is 2020/21 and this is game hahaha
Brother, you know what I mean, don't you? character. He is one for the people. What 50 or 100 years ago, what today. Whether in the game or in reality. People are the same. Here Are The Serbs. A small, freedom-loving people. You were like that 500 years ago fighting the Turks. 100 years ago, fighting the Austrians. And now you are the same.

DeletedUser52443

But wait are we the ones not losing this war? I swear I saw some war stats on here indicating Fiasco have lost this war already!!