Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser42792

I'm sorry, you have some more information on me than the rest of the server? I've never had an in-game interaction with you. You've never sent me a message, we've never attacked each other, as far as I can tell we've never even been on opposite sides of a city conflict. So don't claim you have some special knowledge of me. You know as much as literally anyone else can find out with three links and a pea-sized brain.
What i said to etiam goes for you as well sorin-- what you do not know could fill volumes. I do lots of homework before venturing an opinion. I would suggest you do the same before reaching a conclusion. I will take my pea-sized brain elsewhere, as engaging with the likes of you, is pointless. The point of this exercise was to let the rest of the folks reading this understand, that, you are what you are. You can stop helping me prove my point now or not, it matters not. The more you flap lips, the more my point is driven home. Thank you for the help, but I do not need it in this regard. Have a nice day and see you in the trenches, if you actually decide to change your direction and stop playing sim city.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
What i said to etiam goes for you as well sorin-- what you do not know could fill volumes. I do lots of homework before venturing an opinion. I would suggest you do the same before reaching a conclusion. I will take my pea-sized brain elsewhere, as engaging with the likes of you, is pointless. The point of this exercise was to let the rest of the folks reading this understand, that, you are what you are. You can stop helping me prove my point now or not, it matters not. The more you flap lips, the more my point is driven home. Thank you for the help, but I do not need it in this regard. Have a nice day and see you in the trenches, if you actually decide to change your direction and stop playing sim city.
If my lack of knowledge fills volumes, I could make a library with yours. Your idea of homework is a Grepolife map and a Youtube tutorial to remind you where the keyboard is.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Ah, another person who doesn't remember the situation! Let me remember for you: I went into VM for a few weeks around the holidays, and I came back to being completely surrounded by Fiasco. Explain how I'm not supposed to lose cities there? Nevertheless, I lasted almost a month in your core, sniping colony ships on the daily and baiting gold from several players.
Nobody backs me up here because nobody cares about the forums except Fiasco members, apparently. Given how much Fiasco has said the forums are useless and we should all spend more time in-game, that's kind of funny, actually.
Ghosts or not, a defended city is a defended city. Breaking 10k bir takes effort and coordination whether it's an active player behind them or not.
You are deluded. Defenders of a ghost can't coordinate, attackers can, super easy to take. As for the cities you lost, you still lost all of them? So any claims of defending go out the window when you lost them all. And no one backs you up because you embarrass them with the garbage you come up with.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
If my lack of knowledge fills volumes, I could make a library with yours. Your idea of homework is a Grepolife map and a Youtube tutorial to remind you where the keyboard is.
The difference between you and him is that he speaks facts. You have nothing to brag about yet try to find something.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You are deluded. Defenders of a ghost can't coordinate, attackers can, super easy to take. As for the cities you lost, you still lost all of them? So any claims of defending go out the window when you lost them all. And no one backs you up because you embarrass them with the garbage you come up with.
I don't see a single thing here that makes sense. Defenders of a ghost can coordinate the same way attackers can: forums. Stacking requires no skill and makes little difference who the defender is. Ghosts or not, a defended city is a defended city. Breaking 10k bir takes effort and coordination whether it's an active player behind them or not.
Who in the world is expected to keep cities in an enemy core with no alliance backing and his nearest support being 3 hours away? Point me to a single player in Grepolis who could keep those cities, I'll wait. Nevertheless, I lasted almost a month in your core, sniping colony ships on the daily and baiting gold from several players.
Nobody backs me up here because nobody cares about the forums except Fiasco members, apparently. Given how much Fiasco has said the forums are useless and we should all spend more time in-game, that's kind of funny, actually.
Wait... Did I just repeat the post you quoted? So you acknowledged that you'd read my post, then ignored it and posted things that get countered by what you just read. What was the point of even responding, then?

The difference between you and him is that he speaks facts. You have nothing to brag about yet try to find something.
Like what? All I've seen from him is generic insults and claims of some greater knowledge, but no proof.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I don't see a single thing here that makes sense. Defenders of a ghost can coordinate the same way attackers can: forums. Stacking requires no skill and makes little difference who the defender is. Ghosts or not, a defended city is a defended city. Breaking 10k bir takes effort and coordination whether it's an active player behind them or not.
Who in the world is expected to keep cities in an enemy core with no alliance backing and his nearest support being 3 hours away? Point me to a single player in Grepolis who could keep those cities, I'll wait. Nevertheless, I lasted almost a month in your core, sniping colony ships on the daily and baiting gold from several players.
Wait... Did I just repeat the post you quoted? So you acknowledged that you'd read my post, then ignored it and posted things that get countered by what you just read. What was the point of even responding, then?

Like what? All I've seen from him is generic insults and claims of some greater knowledge, but no proof.
So defenders of ghosts can tell all the incomings ? That’s a first to me. And breaking 10k bir is not an achievement , plus all your teammates did that for you probs so you can’t take the credit. And yeah your teammates aren’t here because they know you’re straight up dumb. Maybe that’s why they didn’t back you when you were getting attacked. Also if “baiting gold” from an alliance is an achievement to you, congrats, we have all “baited gold” at some point. Lmao. Straight up deluded, no one backing you up. Biggest Grepo idiot out there who thinks he’s relevant for some reason and that people agree with anything he has to say

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Who puts 10k birs in a ghost.....especially in a non-critical juncture of the game? Please let me know so I can never play for that alliance.
That would be Fiasco. It was during the part of the war between us and them where it was pretty close, so they can at least defend their actions.

So defenders of ghosts can tell all the incomings ? That’s a first to me. And breaking 10k bir is not an achievement , plus all your teammates did that for you probs so you can’t take the credit. And yeah your teammates aren’t here because they know you’re straight up dumb. Maybe that’s why they didn’t back you when you were getting attacked. Also if “baiting gold” from an alliance is an achievement to you, congrats, we have all “baited gold” at some point. Lmao. Straight up deluded, no one backing you up. Biggest Grepo idiot out there who thinks he’s relevant for some reason and that people agree with anything he has to say
Being able to tell the incoming attacks isn't really relevant when you've stacked it anyway. Sure there was alliance help, so? I don't see how that's relevant. I was the one coordinating the attacks, sending the colony ships, and most of the LS.
Baiting gold when you're in an already-impossible scenario is still something. Basically wasted money from the other side.
My teammates aren't here because they don't check/care about the forums. That's the third time I've said this, I think?

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
That would be Fiasco. It was during the part of the war between us and them where it was pretty close, so they can at least defend their actions.

Being able to tell the incoming attacks isn't really relevant when you've stacked it anyway. Sure there was alliance help, so? I don't see how that's relevant. I was the one coordinating the attacks, sending the colony ships, and most of the LS.
Baiting gold when you're in an already-impossible scenario is still something. Basically wasted money from the other side.
My teammates aren't here because they don't check/care about the forums. That's the third time I've said this, I think?
So why do you care so much ? You’re poorly representing your alliance. I’d be embarrassed by you if I were a member of Flags. And stacking a ghost is completely blind, so a random guess stack, and you cannot time support. You can’t snipe. So you have to blindly send making it easy for the opponents. And you’re telling me you sent most of the LS to kill 10k+ birs? So that’s like what, 7-8k LS and you sent that much at that one city? Everything that you say is just nonsense

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
So why do you care so much ? You’re poorly representing your alliance. I’d be embarrassed by you if I were a member of Flags. And stacking a ghost is completely blind, so a random guess stack, and you cannot time support. You can’t snipe. So you have to blindly send making it easy for the opponents. And you’re telling me you sent most of the LS to kill 10k+ birs? So that’s like what, 7-8k LS and you sent that much at that one city? Everything that you say is just nonsense
6k. You guys apparently don't use the Captain or something. Even we were surprised how easy that break was. Only took another 5k or so from others. Not at one city, no, the def was spread between two. Why is this relevant again? I forget.

1saaa

Strategos
6k. You guys apparently don't use the Captain or something. Even we were surprised how easy that break was. Only took another 5k or so from others. Not at one city, no, the def was spread between two. Why is this relevant again? I forget.
1. Captain isn't active on ghosts.
2. Stacking a city with birs like that does not negate the need for communication from a defender. I won't argue this point any further because anyone with half a brain on their shoulders knows that communication is everything in defence.

DeletedUser54755

So let me Get this straight. Prior to you taking these two ghosts you had 13 cities. Now Even if all you did was build ls that wouldnt have given you enough. Also these were taken late october at most a month after fiasco dropped. Are you really trying to tell me fiasco came together to throw 10k birs into ghosts knowing They would Get 0bp? Lets take this Even further. You’re trying to tell me you had reports off killing 10k birs with the enemy getting no bp and you dont share it?
Also went through your page the most abp i could find in a day was 11k which is bowlere near the 48k you would have gotten from that stack
A1A8F364-4BF3-4C78-A8E5-179E2317A114.png

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
So let me Get this straight. Prior to you taking these two ghosts you had 13 cities. Now Even if all you did was build ls that wouldnt have given you enough. Also these were taken late october at most a month after fiasco dropped. Are you really trying to tell me fiasco came together to throw 10k birs into ghosts knowing They would Get 0bp? Lets take this Even further. You’re trying to tell me you had reports off killing 10k birs with the enemy getting no bp and you dont share it?
Also went through your page the most abp i could find in a day was 11k which is bowlere near the 48k you would have gotten from that stack
View attachment 15048
TF. Also yes. Also (and I know this sounds super sus), I accidentally hit "delete all" a few weeks back and the oldest report I have is from a month ago. 1612488389265.png

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Ah, another person who doesn't remember the situation! Let me remember for you: I went into VM for a few weeks around the holidays, and I came back to being completely surrounded by Fiasco. Explain how I'm not supposed to lose cities there? Nevertheless, I lasted almost a month in your core, sniping colony ships on the daily and baiting gold from several players.
Ghosts or not, a defended city is a defended city. Breaking 10k bir takes effort and coordination whether it's an active player behind them or not.
so yeah a ghost isn't a defended city. I think, ok I know that's where your 'logic' and reality break. Tell the Flat Earth Society hello, and give the pope a hug for me please.

DeletedUser54755

TF. Also yes. Also (and I know this sounds super sus), I accidentally hit "delete all" a few weeks back and the oldest report I have is from a month ago. View attachment 15050
The reports dont exist, because you Lied lmao. Its impossible for you to have had 6k ls at that point.
And tracking your abp you have never killed a 6k or Even 3k stack off birs this server. Even giving you all the Benefit off the doubt in the world, its simply impossible with your stats and city count at the time. Its one thing to spin a dumb narrative and have weak opinions, its another thing to make up a Lie.