Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Yeah sure man. I showed a screenshot proving I don't have reports older than a month, and I can't have only deleted reports more than a month old. Infer whatever you like, apparently.

DeletedUser54755

Yeah sure man. I showed a screenshot proving I don't have reports older than a month, and I can't have only deleted reports more than a month old. Infer whatever you like, apparently.
Show your wall now then. its mathematically imposibble for you to have had 6k ls at that point. You clearly just got caught in a lie.
1612565381758.png
This is the latest record i can find for your abp, 9 days after you allegedly killed 6k biremes (48Kabp). Just stop making up **** its simply impossible for your claim to be true.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Show your wall now then. its mathematically imposibble for you to have had 6k ls at that point. You clearly just got caught in a lie.
View attachment 15052
This is the latest record i can find for your abp, 9 days after you allegedly killed 6k biremes (48Kabp). Just stop making up **** its simply impossible for your claim to be true.
1612578762004.png
This should be sufficient. Didn't take a picture of the whole wall because that's just free info, but you know it's mine because it's from 02 Innistad, which is my city.

SlothTzu

Strategos
@Sorin Markov This is such a weird thing to lie about I don't understand it at all.

Even if it were true it really isn't any kind of achievement.

Did you also tell your friends when you were younger that you kissed a girl "on holiday" ?

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
@Sorin Markov This is such a weird thing to lie about I don't understand it at all.

Even if it were true it really isn't any kind of achievement.

Did you also tell your friends when you were younger that you kissed a girl "on holiday" ?
You and me both. The original point was that Fiasco demolishes buildings as well, but then it descended into this. Just the nature of the forums, eh?

Yossarian234

Strategos
I've been thinking for at least full 4 minutes, got pretty exhausted tbh, and I couldn't thought of any info you can show to your enemy by showing your whole wall....

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You’re the one who started bragging about taking a ghost city , so naturally you got shut down because you’re full of nonsense
The original post where we started talking about this is a few pages back, but the topic was whether or not breaking down buildings before your city gets captured is a scummy tactic or not.

DeletedUser54755

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Poor Sorin trying so hard, kinda feel bad for the little guy...although I suppose I should be on the lookout for his massive LS attacks from way out in O43 now

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Still doesnt justify you blatantly lying on the externals, you're not even top 50abp for this day btw.
View attachment 15056

This means you at most killed what 1.2k biremes? So dumb to lie about **** we can look up

@Sorin Markov

https://grepodata.com/points?world=en129&date=2020-10-31
Ok fine you got me. I, a moral and logical being, lied about a dumb and pointless thing that's so easily fact-checked and that wasn't even relevant to the conversation. I went to great lengths to cover it up, including forging an image of my wall and faking dozens of reports in alliance forums as well as taking three cities. All of that months in advance so I can make this pointless lie in a discussion that's not even on-topic.

DeletedUser54755

Ok fine you got me. I, a moral and logical being, lied about a dumb and pointless thing that's so easily fact-checked and that wasn't even relevant to the conversation. I went to great lengths to cover it up, including forging an image of my wall and faking dozens of reports in alliance forums as well as taking three cities. All of that months in advance so I can make this pointless lie in a discussion that's not even on-topic.
Its mathematically imposible how can you dispute the fact that you didnt get over 10k bp during the day you killed 6k biremes. Also showing 11k biremes doesnt prove anything. You're trying to say you killed half off that in one day when you were 5 times as small as you are now? The numbers are impossible. You clearly just got caught lying dont know why you're doubling down.

SlothTzu

Strategos

This is literally what you did...why??

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
This is literally what you did...why??
If you can't smell the sarcasm in this post, you have COVID.

Last edited: