Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser56100

I don't know why some people think that something isn't fair. Just a figures. In average for 1 player Fiasko has 87 towns. At U.EBanda it is 88,5. Thats means that fiasko just lazy team)

That is just a game, nothing more :)

1615274269635.png

Attachments

• 1615274258005.png
    1615274258005.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 15

Blank Face

Hipparchus
I don't understand the way you can loose having 2x cities over your opps. :D

I've heard Fiasco that good fr and what do we have now? :D Bro, issa so terrible. You need to start lessons of playing grepo way better. Russian grepo isn't even used 2 be best. :) Imagaine you are playing against german or french dawgs... bro... u gon have no even chances. :(

Fiasco players mostly simmers and trash golders.

@Heres20BuckKillMe it's time for u to sing russian Little Red Riding Hood song. :D

DeletedUser42792

Best part of this world is watching things play out exactly as predicted from the start.- and tbh-- the fact that anyone thought differntly is kind of amazing to me.. I wish you all luck with your game ,as inno no longer cares about rules, they care about money ( fullstop) -- And taking credit for winning ,with the way they let this game be played, is even funnier. I would congratulate the winners if I thought they had won. Problem is if you play grepolis to win-- you lose. If you play to have fun and fight you win. Have a nice day folks. I know I will.

debich

Hipparchus
Best part of this world is watching things play out exactly as predicted from the start.- and tbh-- the fact that anyone thought differntly is kind of amazing to me.. I wish you all luck with your game ,as inno no longer cares about rules, they care about money ( fullstop) -- And taking credit for winning ,with the way they let this game be played, is even funnier. I would congratulate the winners if I thought they had won. Problem is if you play grepolis to win-- you lose. If you play to have fun and fight you win. Have a nice day folks. I know I will.
Oh, the losing side's excuses are always very funny. All losers can do is blame others instead of admitting that they slept too much or didn't work enough to win.

1saaa

Strategos
Oh, the losing side's excuses are always very funny. All losers can do is blame others instead of admitting that they slept too much or didn't work enough to win.
I generally take this philosophy for Grepo. The reason I do is because it allows me to effectively analyse situations where their was nothing that my team could have truly done and come to that conclusion without fooling myself. This is one of those times.

DeletedUser55290

If I thought that we had a worthy opponent, I would say good luck to you, but since I do not see such, I will say good luck not a lucky one)

debich

Hipparchus
Its crazy how i caught 10-15 players offline 10+ hours the first two days off wonders. Wild isnt it
The fact that we did not raise militias, did not build walls and did not spend spells does not mean online) You were just as surprised when you found out that I am online. When I wasn't building walls) We just didn't waste mana and resources on stupidity.

DeletedUser54755

The fact that we did not raise militias, did not build walls and did not spend spells does not mean online) You were just as surprised when you found out that I am online. When I wasn't building walls) We just didn't waste mana and resources on stupidity.
Giving away favor now i would call that stupidity.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Yeah Shady kinda sabotaged Fiasco, but even the two main alliances, which Shady was mostly not a part of, give a 162-72 score to Banda.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
My players slept 2-3 hours a day. We look like zombies, but we are happy. We wanted to prove to ourselves that we can - and we did. Thanks to the adequate part of you for a very interesting world! Good luck in the game and in life!

I do not look like any zombi .. ))))