Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
They called us the USA, England, France and Germany. We have already won the USA and England .. Consequently, the French and the Germans remained)
Wait... So you come here, you dominate our best team, and you don't even give us a chance for a rematch you just go "Aight bye suckerrrrss"?

DeletedUser39822

Sorry......best team that I have seen play grepo is The Syndicate. Now of course this is just my opinion which some will consider biased since I played with The Syndicate but now that I have played with Fiasco and against the Russians I have some basis in fact. Fiasco has some great individual players but The Syndicate is the definition of team play and leadership. I tried to pull some of them into this server but everyone is doing their own thing now but the itch is returning. Not taking anything away from the Russian squad, well played.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
Sorry......best team that I have seen play grepo is The Syndicate. Now of course this is just my opinion which some will consider biased since I played with The Syndicate but now that I have played with Fiasco and against the Russians I have some basis in fact. Fiasco has some great individual players but The Syndicate is the definition of team play and leadership. I tried to pull some of them into this server but everyone is doing their own thing now but the itch is returning. Not taking anything away from the Russian squad, well played.
Correction: not a team from Russia, but an international Russian-speaking team.

debich

Hipparchus
Not only Russian. Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and others.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Syndicate were the king of slow revolts, that's what they were known for bunch of retired pensioners throwing away their pension lol. Don't think I remember them doing too well on a faster world. But they were defo one of the stronger teams en produced. Fiasco does have a few ex syndicates who didn't play 129 though.

I personally think some of the strongest teams would be those random one time teams that came outta nowhere.

DeletedUser48582

They called us the USA, England, France and Germany. We have already won the USA and England .. Consequently, the French and the Germans remained)
I think French servers are stronger than german ones. I've played two german servers so far and they suck at attacking :) French servers should be a bigger challenge from what i hear. The danish founders of Sons will play a german one after the summer with a nordic team so perhaps we'll meet again then ;)

xFate

Strategos
I think French servers are stronger than german ones. I've played two german servers so far and they suck at attacking :) French servers should be a bigger challenge from what i hear. The danish founders of Sons will play a german one after the summer with a nordic team so perhaps we'll meet again then ;)

If you think there was cheating done from any side this world, I got some news to share about french servers my friend

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I wouldn't mind trying out the FR server but the issue for me is the night time bonus would be killer - 6 hour difference for me - I just don't see how it would be fun unless I opted out to be full defensive mode - which gets boring after a while..

DeletedUser39822

Syndicate were the king of slow revolts, that's what they were known for bunch of retired pensioners throwing away their pension lol. Don't think I remember them doing too well on a faster world. But they were defo one of the stronger teams en produced. Fiasco does have a few ex syndicates who didn't play 129 though.

I personally think some of the strongest teams would be those random one time teams that came outta nowhere.

I believe you guys had Billy and Deathstrike on one of your teams? Trust me though, none of us are even close to be retired pensioners lol. It is work in RL that kept of us from continuing on and the slower worlds allowed us to juggle RL with the game. We never played as a team in a faster world. Every one of us that did jump into faster worlds to get our grepo fix did quite well and I know this would translate equally if we dropped as a team into any faster world.

Last edited by a moderator: