Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

LineX

Hipparchus
Sorry......best team that I have seen play grepo is The Syndicate. Now of course this is just my opinion which some will consider biased since I played with The Syndicate but now that I have played with Fiasco and against the Russians I have some basis in fact. Fiasco has some great individual players but The Syndicate is the definition of team play and leadership. I tried to pull some of them into this server but everyone is doing their own thing now but the itch is returning. Not taking anything away from the Russian squad, well played.
I do not agree with the fact that we are the Russian national team. We are a team of like-minded people from RU-server. On the ru-server there are still many strong ones, they could strengthen us at times, but they were not with us. And there are those who were sick against us. and there are those who jerked off to the fiasco and prayed to them!
One thing I can say here and now we have the best player grepolis , YOU only play as high as she does because of the donations, we'll see)). She is now the queen of grepolis!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser55292

you can't treat rivals like that, and those who want to dream of our defeat, everything, everything, there is a victory, but now conversations are already in the past, just accept and forgive us the English server

Drill

Chiliarch
you can't treat rivals like that, and those who want to dream of our defeat, everything, everything, there is a victory, but now conversations are already in the past, just accept and forgive us the English server
Is this admission to the use of illegal script))

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Yeah, I saw that. It's just not an admission of anything. Now we're overly explaining what was probably a joke and that's just awkward.

DeletedUser54755

Yeah, I saw that. It's just not an admission of anything. Now we're overly explaining what was probably a joke and that's just awkward.
Dont think its overly explaining really, What hilltik said is probably just poorly translated. As to what she/he was meaning i dont think the greatest off mathematicians will ever figure out.

1saaa

Strategos
Let's just take a moment to appreciate that Sorin is defending a team that he's not even apart of. There are many better hills to die on than defending banda my friend.

LineX

Hipparchus
who is stronger than the Macedonian phalanx or the Roman legion? phalanx vs. legion

Last edited:

DeletedUser39822

the Legion was stronger. this is a newer "technology". So there was a new gang technology)) we are more progressive

I was recently attacked by Banda. The incoming attack was spell protected.......I purified and wisdomed but it was spell protected again before my wisdom could affect it. I tried it again with lightning speed but once again it was protected before my wisdom could affect it. I waited twenty minutes and did it again, this time with a stop watch. I purified and wisdomed in 0.8 seconds but amazingly the attacker was able to protect it again within that impossibly small 0.8 second gap.

I want to be progressive like you guys and girls.......please teach me this newer "technology". Is it finger exercises?

Thooury

Hekatontarch
I was recently attacked by Banda. The incoming attack was spell protected.......I purified and wisdomed but it was spell protected again before my wisdom could affect it. I tried it again with lightning speed but once again it was protected before my wisdom could affect it. I waited twenty minutes and did it again, this time with a stop watch. I purified and wisdomed in 0.8 seconds but amazingly the attacker was able to protect it again within that impossibly small 0.8 second gap.

I want to be progressive like you guys and girls.......please teach me this newer "technology". Is it finger exercises?
Yes, It's called Minecraft PVP

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus

No, it's how fast you click your finger on the mouse and how strong your fingers are.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch

sleight of hand and no cheating) well, a little nerdiness))
I rarely have the patience to click longer than 10 minutes, but there is someone who clicks 40 minutes

Sorin Markov

Phrourach

STRAIGHT SKILL OF ARM AND LUCKY OF RANDOM

DeletedUser54755

sleight of hand and no cheating) well, a little nerdiness))
I rarely have the patience to click longer than 10 minutes, but there is someone who clicks 40 minutes
A little nerdiness verry cute and wholesome )))