Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Fiasco hoping to at least make the podium this world! Congratulations Fiasco on possibly making bronze. We all believed in you!

Thank you. We'll take our, what will be essentially free, masters of the world. Banda is a great team, they earned their victor award. We will masters. In my opinion, the hall of fame should be reversed. It is significantly easier to get 4 of the 7 WWs than all 7. Anyone who has played WWs know this, and I know inno has changes in store for how WW operates and I am curious what they will change. I've tried two WW servers now, failed 4 on both, got 7 on one and will take 7 here. It is not something I am very good at, ww that is, so I think I will stick to what I'm better at, which is just slamming troops on dom

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Thank you. We'll take our, what will be essentially free, masters of the world. Banda is a great team, they earned their victor award. We will masters. In my opinion, the hall of fame should be reversed. It is significantly easier to get 4 of the 7 WWs than all 7. Anyone who has played WWs know this, and I know inno has changes in store for how WW operates and I am curious what they will change. I've tried two WW servers now, failed 4 on both, got 7 on one and will take 7 here. It is not something I am very good at, ww that is, so I think I will stick to what I'm better at, which is just slamming troops on dom

They why have we never gotten 4 first :tears:

Me in world wonders
1617253951060.png

Strongly disagree with the earned. I will be back to playing serious in about two years time and i will be coming back with a yearly subscription of crigl. We is gonna do wonders again.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
You only got 7 cos each time the other teams gave up after they got 4. How can you say something you have never done is easier than something you have done?

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I don’t think you’re right, it’s enough to just get a hall for the majority of the players ... As happened with the Banda ... in which there are so few players, and after the hall of fame there are half left. .. 7 wonders to get
alliances with a bunch of players who have no business in real life), and not the best teams))) To add value 7, Inno needs to change something)

Drill

Chiliarch
You only got 7 cos each time the other teams gave up after they got 4. How can you say something you have never done is easier than something you have done?
Yeah, the other teams gave up because they were losing the war for 7, you could call it a technical surrender. :)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Yes, because getting 7, generally, takes time. If two teams are fighting and neither gains ground, you will just slam into each other forever until no one gets 7 most likely. On servers I have played, lots of deals. Not so much 129, but I've seen people just give other teams a WW so they get 4. just doesn't make sense in a game you spend fighting for territory the whole time.

I don’t think you’re right, it’s enough to just get a hall for the majority of the players ... As happened with the Banda ... in which there are so few players, and after the hall of fame there are half left. .. 7 wonders to get
alliances with a bunch of players who have no business in real life), and not the best teams))) To add value 7, Inno needs to change something)

I suppose the 4 gets you on the hall, they do need to change something. I believe banda was the better team on 129, and I don't blame you for leaving, game gets long and boring after a while, but still would have been nice to get 7 with banda and withhold all others from crowns wouldn't it?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
We is gonna do wonders again.

giphy.gif

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Yeah, the other teams gave up because they were losing the war for 7, you could call it a technical surrender. :)
Victrix losing? I'll give you that, I'm surprised enough that they got 4. Banda? Ehhh I don't think there was a point this server where they were losing a war. Maybe the first few days of the mega coalition against them, but then ofc TF/Fiasco turned and swung that one.

Drill

Chiliarch
Victrix losing? I'll give you that, I'm surprised enough that they got 4. Banda? Ehhh I don't think there was a point this server where they were losing a war. Maybe the first few days of the mega coalition against them, but then ofc TF/Fiasco turned and swung that one.

They lost 30 cities in the last OP then ghosted shortly after, I think thats losing.

Yes, we helped Banda fight the coalition.. we knew they were a good team and didn't deserve to be dog piled.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
They had been planning to ghost as long ago as the start of Wonders. I believe a few of our leaders have the messages to prove that, not sure if they'd share to prove a minor point in a forums war.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
They lost 30 cities in the last OP then ghosted shortly after, I think thats losing.

Yes, we helped Banda fight the coalition.. we knew they were a good team and didn't deserve to be dog piled.
We planned to finish playing in this world long before your attacks.))) And take 30 cities from the union, which does not defend half of them, due to the fact that there are only 15 people in the game, and the rest have finished playing on vacation. there was no point in sitting

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Returning to this post .. What is more difficult to get 4 wonders when all the teams in the world are fighting and there is a hard battl at speed or 7 in the world of ghosts, which left a strong team and there is a sluggish battle between the rest))