Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Who even are you? Come back when you're relevant
Who am I? 4th, 7th, 16th, and 10th contributor on the Wonders, one of the primary defenders for Sons/Flags, most responsive flipper, and general "Who has slots? Fill this island" guy. Not the most glamourous job, but I did it and it sure helped. Relevant? You betcha.

DeletedUser39822

Who am I? 4th, 7th, 16th, and 10th contributor on the Wonders, one of the primary defenders for Sons/Flags, most responsive flipper, and general "Who has slots? Fill this island" guy. Not the most glamourous job, but I did it and it sure helped. Relevant? You betcha.

Ahh......a Master Simmer. Every team needs that one player that has a city count higher than their BP total.

DeletedUser54755

On topic then it has been a pleasure to play this world. Seeing how the so called fighting machine struggled to break 50 russians despite being twice their size, loosing badly in WW (hell you didnt even beat us LOL), seeing accusations being thrown left and right about cheat just to see Bucks being banned (that still cracks me up) and lastly seeing you call the seven a victory in a world without an opposition.

Truly pathetic to witness but gaves us alot of laughs lol... Enjoy the crown - You deserved it HAHAHAHAHA!
Seeing such a dogshit player as you talk at all is funny. Bucks's ban had nothing to do ab cheats such a **** example. Stick to spawning in accounts lil man only thing you're good at.

Illegal Move

Hoplite
GGWP to everyone. It's been a pleasure.

Banda showed incredible organisation, discipline and camaraderie throughout. This and their focus on miracles makes their union deserving winners.
Flags(/Sons) were smart to end on a relative high. That they persevered up to now and played with integrity is to their credit.
Fiasco's strategy and opportunism allowed them to become the most powerful alliance; it is this and not the lack of competition at the end that has afforded them the crown.

Shady Time

Hipparchus

Doesn't this mean you're just playing the game? I didn't think these were accolades but just you doing your job towards a goal. But maybe I just think different and am built different.

Your "job" is playing the game.......

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Doesn't this mean you're just playing the game? I didn't think these were accolades but just you doing your job towards a goal. But maybe I just think different and am built different.

Sorin Markov, top defender of the alliance that loses cities on the daily, and chief of telling people to sim by the sounds of things

Sorin Markov

Phrourach

Not accolades, just what I do.

Sorin Markov, top defender of the alliance that loses cities on the daily, and chief of telling people to sim by the sounds of things
One of, and I can't help when people don't post in forums and are far enough away that I don't have trips.

DeletedUser56616

Congratz to Banda. When all is said and done - they hit 4 before the rest of us. Although it's highly amusing that after being gifted 5 wonders, Flags still managed to screw it up. Then again - truth hurts!

Attachments

• Truth Hurts.png
    Truth Hurts.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 3