Top 12 Top 12 coming to WW stage.

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser

QUOTE FROM ABOVE "The only evidence I have on this is is attacks on one of our WW cities by most of these alliances at the same time and the sheer amount of defense they got into a Black Ships wonder city.

It's a shame they didn't OP us earlier on in the Wonder stage although I heard that they're having issues between themselves and are accusing each other of being simmers.."

ON the first statement, true, we are pacted and aligned with other alliances after all.

second, This statement of BLACK SHIPS being simmers was made by ONE PERSON, and he is CHAOSCONFUSION. Name says it ALL. I understand being loyal to ones alliance, i do. BUT, when an alliance has entered into a "coalition" per sey, then ANY alliance within said "coalition" SHOULD be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve the GOAL. I WILL SAY FOR BLACK SHIPS, if it came down to another alliance, we would do whatever we needed to, to help THEM. So basically, that why i said, 'THEY TOOK THEIR TOYS AND WENT HOME'. a
OR if you are a south park fan, he said "SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME" IMHO, GOOD RIDDANCE!
FARLS
BS

DeletedUser

Dude can't read either. I think he thinks a higher number on the rankings means it's better. Oh and he can't read colonization/conquering stats on grepostats. He thought the "new alliance" column was the "old alliance" one. Thus accusing me of being a simmer.

It was quite ridiculous.

We would help anyone if it achieved the set out goal; I agree. Some people just don't accept that other alliance's founders can be that selfless.

DeletedUser27128

Congratulations to Repo on getting the first completed WW.

DeletedUser

Gratz on winning thr world.

While Chaos may have been a bit over zealous with his wording.

The whole Coalition except horde have decided to give up an wait for Repo to build all the Wonders before attacking. With no one to fight ofcourse repo/dc can build un opposed.

personaly opinion.

If you cant build your own wonder without needing Hordes Res to do it you dont deserve it. Its not liek everyone else isnt already helping you.
What is in it for Horde if you get the Wonder? your on teh other side of the world we as fighters would have a better chance of taking it from repo then yourselfs at that distance.
We Still have a chance to push our own if we really really put everything into it. Horde is certainly one of the Smaller and Inexperianced Top Alliances we admit that. BUT we would rather fight it out and fail than sit back an fail.

DeletedUser

The whole Coalition except horde have decided to give up an wait for Repo to build all the Wonders before attacking. With no one to fight ofcourse repo/dc can build un opposed.

personaly opinion.

hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser48095

personaly opinion.

If you cant build your own wonder without needing Hordes Res to do it you dont deserve it. Its not liek everyone else isnt already helping you.
What is in it for Horde if you get the Wonder? your on teh other side of the world we as fighters would have a better chance of taking it from repo then yourselfs at that distance.
We Still have a chance to push our own if we really really put everything into it. Horde is certainly one of the Smaller and Inexperianced Top Alliances we admit that. BUT we would rather fight it out and fail than sit back an fail.

One word in this whole post tells me everything. After you play a few worlds Y'all will gain an understanding.

DeletedUser

One word in this whole post tells me everything. After you play a few worlds Y'all will gain an understanding.

Winning?

lol! Repo agents dominated this world from nearly start to finish barring one or 2 players id be confident of being led into any world with these guys at my back and give any of you lot a run for your money...... certainly not maybe win but give you pause for thought... and that includes all the old school players that live on reputation.... Keith benning and Dr doom started this and kept it running fantastically then hitman stepped up not to mention all the others that contribute to the leadership but i said it to Keith once and ill say it again, If you ever in a world with any of the above mentioned names. there the ones to go to. fantastic credit must go to these particular players in the rise of Repo and dept. and i cant wait to either fight them or Allie them in Sinope and other worlds!

DeletedUser48095

Winning?

lol! Repo agents dominated this world from nearly start to finish barring one or 2 players id be confident of being led into any world with these guys at my back and give any of you lot a run for your money...... certainly not maybe win but give you pause for thought... and that includes all the old school players that live on reputation.... Keith benning and Dr doom started this and kept it running fantastically then hitman stepped up not to mention all the others that contribute to the leadership but i said it to Keith once and ill say it again, If you ever in a world with any of the above mentioned names. there the ones to go to. fantastic credit must go to these particular players in the rise of Repo and dept. and i cant wait to either fight them or Allie them in Sinope and other worlds!

Read much Scooter? My comment was to Ominous1982 and his not understanding what was trying to be accomplished against a shear numbers disadvantage. There was nothing in my comment derogatory or even regarding REPO for that matter.

They have done an outstanding job since the server outset, played most admirably and made the correct adjustments as needed down the stretch. My hat is off to them...

DeletedUser

personaly opinion.

So you would rather give up on WW all together and do an all out assault on RA WW? I'm sure that would be a huge success. You guys go ahead, let me know how it works out. We'll bust our , try to get 1 WW for the block and see how determined RA is to get the crown, sounds like a blast to me.

DeletedUser

Horde admits its inexperiance as a whole i did not say i was inexperianced. Ive been around since byzantium and Corinth which is more than enough experiance.
Horde is a nice little Rimm alliance that has been put down repeatedly even as it has shown its earned its place in this world.
Its took a bunch of new players and part timers and put them into the WW race in as competitive place along with the rest of you barring repo who have there own WW standard.

We will fail attacking, Thats obvious we waited for the coaition to get off its backside to and make a move when WW's where small. We held back in the hope that maybe there was a better plan. That was our mistake.

Building another aliances WW does nothing for us except take away from our forces, if you cant build 1 ww alone you cant hope to match repo in res for a war aimed right at you.

Horde has honoured every agreement to the letter of the agreement, i just wish others had been more open with what they reaaly wanted,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26515

So you would rather give up on WW all together and do an all out assault on RA WW? I'm sure that would be a huge success. You guys go ahead, let me know how it works out. We'll bust our , try to get 1 WW for the block and see how determined RA is to get the crown, sounds like a blast to me.

In my experience the best way to deal with a block is wait and do nothing to it. Unless repo attacks the blocked wonder. The blocking alliance will get bored and quit way before those who stand a chance to win a crown will. Dont get me wrong there would still be fighting and expansion but more than likely a blocked wonder can just sit until one player on it quits and the twelve hours it will take to get the city back in control repo would have a nice head start finishing the final one. I am no leader so i am not saying that is how it would go down just seen it happen before. Tbh it actually would give repo more time to use the wonder perks for expansion. But all of that aside i applaud all of your efforts everyone it has been interesting and fun. I hope no matter the end result we could still get some good fights in after the wonders are built. There are many solid fighters in this world we can still have some fun.

DeletedUser

moose wasnt meant ot be taken as derogatory! sorry if it was meant that way, i took 1 word from your comment, and that happened to be winning:D

DeletedUser

In my experience the best way to deal with a block is wait and do nothing to it. Unless repo attacks the blocked wonder. The blocking alliance will get bored and quit way before those who stand a chance to win a crown will. Dont get me wrong there would still be fighting and expansion but more than likely a blocked wonder can just sit until one player on it quits and the twelve hours it will take to get the city back in control repo would have a nice head start finishing the final one. I am no leader so i am not saying that is how it would go down just seen it happen before. Tbh it actually would give repo more time to use the wonder perks for expansion. But all of that aside i applaud all of your efforts everyone it has been interesting and fun. I hope no matter the end result we could still get some good fights in after the wonders are built. There are many solid fighters in this world we can still have some fun.

Last world we were on wonders ended up being spread between 4 alliances when they first got to 10. so no winner right away. but eventually some alliances lost wonders for different reasons but ended up us with 1 wonder and top alliance with the other 6. we held ours till world ended and no one got a crown. was many fun battles during that time including 1 where I had over 6000 attacks hit my WW cities in under 5 mins. game lagged so bad it took almost 2hrs to get all the reports. lol.

hope there will be some similar battles left in this world even if we dont stop RA from getting crown. They have done a great job building the wonders though and if they get crown it is well deserved.

DeletedUser11067

one good thing about this world is?

i haven't got to watch REPO kiss any more A^^

The syndicate would never ever let you get away with what you done in this world

i have watched and learned nothing but how to sim in this world and its all down to REPO and its merry men,thank u for showing how not to play grepolis