Top 12 Top 12 coming to WW stage.

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser27128

Congratulations to The Repossession Agents on completing the first 4 World Wonders and winning the server Pandosia!
29pf5au.png

DeletedUser

one good thing about this world is?

I haven't got to watch repo kiss any more a^^

the syndicate would never ever let you get away with what you done in this world

i have watched and learned nothing but how to sim in this world and its all down to repo and its merry men,thank u for showing how not to play grepolis

pahahahahahaha!

DeletedUser

Well done RA you played the game well and gotta say you deserve the win. Active players who liked to fight.

DeletedUser27128

Just a matter of few hours before the last one is completed as well...

DeletedUser48256

I think SI could have beaten us on Lighthouse if they had bothered to swap players in from other Coalition alliances for favour.. They got it to level 9 a good 25 hours before us, and then we cut that down to 8-9 hours. But still, the Coalition vs. Repo/Debt, I think the Coalition had more favour to use, shame they spent too much time bickering among themselves instead of building wonders :p

Anyway, good game, I hope Pandosia lasts a good while longer, we've got a lot of unfinished business to attend to ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats REPO!
We tried to give you some resistance in building all 7 ww's but as any good alliance, you adjusted. This world was fun no matter what other nay sayers offered up. Boo Hoo REPO is too big, debt is too big, well i say good for them!
Good Luck in future worlds guys and gals!
FARLUPULOUS

DeletedUser42118

one good thing about this world is?

i haven't got to watch REPO kiss any more A^^

The syndicate would never ever let you get away with what you done in this world

i have watched and learned nothing but how to sim in this world and its all down to REPO and its merry men,thank u for showing how not to play grepolis

Boring fella, just boring "YAWN"

And if EN were here they'd have.......

DeletedUser

I think SI could have beaten us on Lighthouse if they had bothered to swap players in from other Coalition alliances for favour.. They got it to level 9 a good 25 hours before us, and then we cut that down to 8-9 hours. But still, the Coalition vs. Repo/Debt, I think the Coalition had more favour to use, shame they spent too much time bickering among themselves instead of building wonders :p

Anyway, good game, I hope Pandosia lasts a good while longer, we've got a lot of unfinished business to attend to ;)

we were only 15 hrs ahead getting to lvl 9 not 25, but your probably right. sadly though the alliance that jumped the most to help us was not even part of the coalition and was actually red to us less then a week ago. lol. anyway even with that 15 hrs head start you still beat us by 23 hrs.

RA/DC did a great job pulling together and getting done what needed to be done. and the crown they will all be getting shortly is well deserved

DeletedUser26515

Yeah I thought we were around 12 hours behind you guys not a whole day. Thanks for the kind words Pella. I'm surprised we pulled that far ahead of you guys towards the end though. Dont get me wrong I was watching to see how much swapping you guys were able to get in. Im also curious how much time we beat BS by on Colossus and Temple Juulna do you mind sharing? Much respect to you guys in BS solid teamwork. How far behind was B&S with Mausoleum? billy if you are not too busy reliving the glory days of Byzantium Ban Blunder victory of yours maybe you could share. lol Anyway you guys all keep us on our toes. Im hoping we can keep this world going for a while and get some more fighting in (way more fun). Hopefully someday Grepolis will get us a different end game victory other than wonders. The most satisfying thing for me is that it looks like we will get Hangten a crown may he rest in peace he is truly missed here.

DeletedUser16512

thanks peeps it was nice to come on the forum today and see nice words said for a change whoopppppeeee i actually stayed around long enough this time get to the end game hehehehe

DeletedUser48256

When you first got it to level 9 the timer was showing 25 hours on our wonder. We then accelerated and cut it down to ~12 hours :)

DeletedUser11067

The Syndicate don't share victory and you should no this if you were in Byzantine or Zacynthus :)

(no pacts or naps) and we look after the weak and newbies

The Syndicate (policy)

RE PO want to play Simms then do so,but its very boring out come,victory is good when you have to fight for it and not given

This world was messed up the day it started with every alliance having pacts or Naps and swapping cities,never seen so much Bull in my life and a lot of leaders here in this world should learn how not to play grepolis,remember pacts and naps only mean your letting your enemy grow to rim you later :)

only Simms will disagree with me

DeletedUser

we had pacts and naps and no one come close to destroying us Billy200, your talking thru that hole in your rear end! pahahahahaha

DeletedUser48256

The only alliance we were pacted with for nearly the whole duration of the world was TLM. We stuck by them even when they went down to 8/9th position.

We made a few pacts with smaller alliances during New Year to secure our Northern Border and that's about it.

Our only NAPs were Legion and B&S. As you know Legion merged into B&S, some of them didn't like the way the alliance was run so joined us in Repo where they had friends. It was B&S who were so desperate to maintain the NAP after they broke it on numerous occasions, so there's no way you can accuse us of not wanting to fight when your alliance pretty much begged us to keep the NAP with you. I look forward to witnessing the downfall of B&S, it will be a good sight ;)

Apart from those mentioned above, any other alliance in the world could have gone to war with us if they wanted to.

Here's some stats that I posted elsewhere:

Repo/Debt 204-10 SI/SI 2
Repo/Debt 165-14 Raging Hordre/REDCORE Horde
Repo/Debt 469-1 Killer Clowns

Not bad for an alliance full of simmers eh ? ;) Oh and Repo has nearly 3 times as much ABP as B&S yet are only twice the size..