Top 12 Top 12 coming to WW stage.

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah I thought we were around 12 hours behind you guys not a whole day. Thanks for the kind words Pella. I'm surprised we pulled that far ahead of you guys towards the end though. Dont get me wrong I was watching to see how much swapping you guys were able to get in. Im also curious how much time we beat BS by on Colossus and Temple Juulna do you mind sharing? Much respect to you guys in BS solid teamwork. How far behind was B&S with Mausoleum? billy if you are not too busy reliving the glory days of Byzantium Ban Blunder victory of yours maybe you could share. lol Anyway you guys all keep us on our toes. Im hoping we can keep this world going for a while and get some more fighting in (way more fun). Hopefully someday Grepolis will get us a different end game victory other than wonders. The most satisfying thing for me is that it looks like we will get Hangten a crown may he rest in peace he is truly missed here.

I think Colossus by about 16 hours and Temple by 22. Something like that.

iMrCornetto, do the stats for Black Ships and Repo. That's a stat I see you are avoiding! ;)

DeletedUser26515

Hmm I thought you would of been closer and Tbh Juulna our war stats are the hardest to surmise best I can figure was 9-13 before wonders started as handoffs and trades dont count but you would be in the lead in those numbers nothing to boast about for either of us really Yet. And you posted those numbers elsewhere now did you iMrCornetto ;) its ok I dont mind funny I was going to post the same thing and then I thought why would I bother bickering here with billy when I know the reply would be "well back in the world I won I killed this and took that even though we had to walk up hill both ways in the snow" Just so you know I won in Herk and WDS would have steamrolled BNS smh jk im going back to sim now

**updated in the last 30 days the tally is 18-24 with BS in the lead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

25 BS/TBS - 8 RA/DC going back to the start of our hostilities. I just went back and counted. Not bragging, I was simply curious.

You do us honour by thinking it would have been closer. ^_^

DeletedUser48256

Yeah, I left out that score because I wasn't sure if the one in our forum was accurate; a lot of our players were swapping cities earlier in the world.

25 - 8? I'm sure we've got more than that haha. I guess we've never properly been at war with you and all the cities you took were deep in your ocean ;) Anyway, good job :D I always knew, ever since you were second to get the Artemisia city, that you weren't to be underestimated :)

DeletedUser47369

The Syndicate don't share victory and you should no this if you were in Byzantine or Zacynthus :)

(no pacts or naps) and we look after the weak and newbies

The Syndicate (policy)

RE PO want to play Simms then do so,but its very boring out come,victory is good when you have to fight for it and not given

This world was messed up the day it started with every alliance having pacts or Naps and swapping cities,never seen so much Bull in my life and a lot of leaders here in this world should learn how not to play grepolis,remember pacts and naps only mean your letting your enemy grow to rim you later :)

only Simms will disagree with me

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Yeah, I left out that score because I wasn't sure if the one in our forum was accurate; a lot of our players were swapping cities earlier in the world.

25 - 8? I'm sure we've got more than that haha. I guess we've never properly been at war with you and all the cities you took were deep in your ocean ;) Anyway, good job :D I always knew, ever since you were second to get the Artemisia city, that you weren't to be underestimated :)

I just went to alliance colonizations for Black Ships and The Black Ships on grepostats, counted our takes, and counted your takes for each. Once I saw Bones and Skulls takes I stopped counting as we started "war" about the time we stopped attacking Bones.

According to some people in the earlier top 12s, Black Ships were just sitting idly by all server. I assure you, we were not simply sitting by the pool sipping our margaritas!

DeletedUser48095

I just went to alliance colonizations for Black Ships and The Black Ships on grepostats, counted our takes, and counted your takes for each. Once I saw Bones and Skulls takes I stopped counting as we started "war" about the time we stopped attacking Bones.

According to some people in the earlier top 12s, Black Ships were just sitting idly by all server. I assure you, we were not simply sitting by the pool sipping our margaritas!

Ya got that right...because I was at the lake chugging beer.

DeletedUser45165

one good thing about this world is?

i haven't got to watch REPO kiss any more A^^

The syndicate would never ever let you get away with what you done in this world

i have watched and learned nothing but how to sim in this world and its all down to REPO and its merry men,thank u for showing how not to play grepolis

Really? Like to see any pm's about us kissing anything. We made a cease fire deal with you guys, and your original leader/diplo was told we would go either way of fighting or not fighting. Alliances in our area were taken out in order to make a safe area for WW's. We didn't shy away from any fights throughout the game. We made smart diplomatic decisions that allowed us to get where we are now.

Your problem is an attitude one, which is why you are where you are. It's also the reason you were not invited over here. The number one reason we did so well was by recruiting team players that could get along with one another. Big ego's didn't fly no matter how high the city count might be. Haters gonna hate, so knock yourself out.

DeletedUser11067

See burger eaters always come out with the word egos,to be honest i was invited to the debt collectors,but i turned them down because i always stay loyal to the alliance i am in whether good or bad

eat 40 burgers a week and your start believing what the cow says

west ham to the day i die

DeletedUser45165

Lack of ego is why we managed to win. We made it a point to stay away with players with bad attitudes.

For those of you who posted kind words, they are greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser11067

lol

here are some kind words for you

congrats on sim win,we will see how good you guys are when you have real talent against you,who don't say yes to everything you guys ask

Big mac eater you :)

DeletedUser42118

lol

here are some kind words for you

congrats on sim win,we will see how good you guys are when you have real talent against you,who don't say yes to everything you guys ask

Big mac eater you :)

Big "YAWN" from a Chelsea Headhunter

Thanks for your half kind words none the less

Your BP fighter ranking of 19th is commendable Billy, as is West Hams position in the table. But that's it, your West Ham and we are Chelsea. There is obviously a likeness in the management skills, Repo/Debt run by Jose Mourinho and BnS run by lol Sam Allardyce

No one from Repo/Debt should attack him as i believe that is what he wants, let him support his teammates who don't use advisors

DeletedUser47369

Billy . you just seem to be trolling. Your comments are actually funny to read as you reminisce of your old alliance thinking they were the greatest thing since slice bread.

Repo won the world from start to finish. Every alliance on the Server could have taken Repo on. You are just disrespecting all the players in every other alliance except for Repo agents who stuck to there own plan from start to finish.

Repo won and your sour. It really puts you in a bad light every time you type

DeletedUser37948

Billy . you just seem to be trolling. Your comments are actually funny to read as you reminisce of your old alliance thinking they were the greatest thing since slice bread.

Repo won the world from start to finish. Every alliance on the Server could have taken Repo on. You are just disrespecting all the players in every other alliance except for Repo agents who stuck to there own plan from start to finish.

Lol I don't know why anyone would be surprised by Billy's actions the syn have always been the best alliance in the universe well at least in there own eyes
And they are happy to dismiss others if it helps on there insessant need for self publicising

DeletedUser

Awwww meanie. We stuck to our plan. :(

DeletedUser11067

Zero point why are you even here talking on this thread when you don't even play this world,you are a prime example of the cheese burger eaters :)

my comments are true and this is to all players outside REPO,play your game and don't be miss lead by bullies

when starting a world try to find the right alliance within 6 weeks from starting and stick with that alliance whether win or lose,stay loyal and listen to your leaders,most leaders do know what there doing but its the cheese burgers eaters who spoil it

this is to all the cheese burger eaters,convert to VEG,your brains will work a lot better

last comment on this matter,world over REPO win this sim world

CONGRATS

over and out

DeletedUser47369

Its ok Juulna, I know you did

pat-pat-batman.gif