Top 12 Top 12 coming to WW stage.

• Thread starter DeletedUser47344
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

ABP:
12d4bcaa057dcec27ab777fe1b8082a1.png

No need for a comment.

DeletedUser37948

Zero point why are you even here talking on this thread when you don't even play this world,you are a prime example of the cheese burger eaters :)

my comments are true and this is to all players outside REPO,play your game and don't be miss lead by bullies

when starting a world try to find the right alliance within 6 weeks from starting and stick with that alliance whether win or lose,stay loyal and listen to your leaders,most leaders do know what there doing but its the cheese burgers eaters who spoil it

this is to all the cheese burger eaters,convert to VEG,your brains will work a lot better

last comment on this matter,world over REPO win this sim world

CONGRATS

over and out

if you can come here and talk dribble then i see no reason why i cant be here and comment on it

DeletedUser

I say congratulations to Repo. You played if perfectly. If other alliance's agreed stupid terms with you just to get a Pact or a Nap that is not your fault. If any of them had any bottle they would have attacked you once the age of wonders had started. Sadly they thought they could build their wonders before you could. How wrong they all were.

So congratulations again and well played.

DeletedUser24285

Probably, the most boring world I have ever played (I got thrown out of RA because I could not stand the boredom and inaction - but that was fair enough, I am not complaining).

What was incredible was that all opposition self-destructed through internal strife. All RA needed to do was to stay in position and wait - and to be fair, they did that with admirable fortitude and perseverance. A triumph for the "Steady Eddy's" and well deserved.

Well done!

DeletedUser48256

Haha Font you got kicked out because of a number of reasons, one being you constantly complained that you were too far from the fighting yet made no effort whatsoever to do a few city swaps in order to get on the front line. There was never a time when we weren't at war with at least one big alliance so there's nobody to blame but yourself for having a 'boring and inactive' time :)

Anyway, I'm glad the WW stage is over and now we can go kill things :p

DeletedUser

Yup congrats to Repo - we tried our damnedest to give some competition but looks like we were too late to the party. Pretty crazy how internals kept piling up leading up to the WW stage.

Now back to killing stuff, see you all on the field.

DeletedUser

Probably, the most boring world I have ever played (I got thrown out of RA because I could not stand the boredom and inaction - but that was fair enough, I am not complaining).

What was incredible was that all opposition self-destructed through internal strife. All RA needed to do was to stay in position and wait - and to be fair, they did that with admirable fortitude and perseverance. A triumph for the "Steady Eddy's" and well deserved.

Well done!

We self-destructed from internal strife? Keep smoking that funny stuff man. I bet it's a nice world you live in.

DeletedUser48256

There seems to be quite a few inactives in your alliance Juulna ;)

Hopefully we'll be arriving in your ocean in the coming months so please stay active, we need a good fight at least once in this world haha

DeletedUser11067

i think repo will only be fighting and playing with them self,s like they have all this world,this world will ghost,you guys have bored everyone to deaf

DeletedUser

Essentially. Fun is over, gents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

apparently the fun is back up, looks like BS completed a WW and repo lost on like 5 of them :O
Wonder what happened there...

DeletedUser26515

Nothing much really its just not our focus anymore we won now back to fighting its more fun. Besides BS may want the perks but pretty sure they are not into second hand crowns lol nor will we be giving away all seven. Judging by stats this world is dying. The world lost 411 players in the last few weeks. Those numbers will only keep going up with another new world released. Way more fun to fight and build troops instead of sending resources to see this world out. Im glad to see some sticking it out though.

DeletedUser47369

Repo Agents and Debt Collectors was built for one objective from day 1. To win World Wonders first. There was no other objectives ( Anything else was a bonus)

Now that People have their crowns they will move to the next world ( Most likely World Sinope ) and play to fight as they already won their crowns

Im absolutely delighted for every single player in Both Alliances and especially Keith and Harry and Gloom who saw it through to the end.

DeletedUser48256

BS can have as many of those wonders as they want, we don't care about them anymore.

We're sorting out internals (Nearly as boring as WW stage
) and then we'll be taking it to B&S before moving on to what's left of BS and SI.

It's a shame to see so many people quit as soon as they got the crown but I guess there's no point playing here if they've got Sinope to play in.

I'll be staying until the world ends or a decent revolt no morale world comes out.

DeletedUser

Not even sure why we came to a revolt world - let alone one with morale. Yuck.

I'll be here until world end, same as all the worlds i've played. See you on the field Cornetto.

DeletedUser48256

What name are you playing under? See you on the field nevertheless :)

DeletedUser17009

BS head to head with RA!

What name are you playing under? See you on the field nevertheless :)

Everyone wanted to see BS and RA go toe to toe, right now it looks like we (Black Ships) will take the crown. Many under estimated us. As this world close, RA put up a good fight

DeletedUser48256

Yep, congratulations, we obviously left it too late^^

It was a bit of a shock to come back from vacation to see all our wonders knocked down to 9 and you guys with 4 at level 10 haha.

Wish it could have been a more interesting war without Wonders and hitting stacked cities involved but it is what it is.

I look forward to playing with you (or against you) in another world. In fact, Bhyrtos (pretty much the same settings as Pando), looks like a decent world to play if you guys are interested?