Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

i didn't need a life history and no like you the other MRAs who say they will do well you will all fall once conquering begins

DeletedUser

I HAVE SEVERAL EXPERIENCED GREEK AND FOREIGN PLAYERS IN MY ALLIANCE ENOUPH TO CRUSH AN ALLIANCE LIKE YOURS.:p
I PROMISE TO HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE TO SEE YOU VERY SOON.:Angry:
RAISE THE (SW)
AND YOU WILL DEFEATED ΙΝ SHORT PERIOD.:D
WE ARE READY....... come and get them:pro:

DeletedUser

I've been threatened by our #6 alliance lol

"If you continue the attack:

You'll be set up on "Enemies" list.
-You'll be attacked, untill you stop
-If you don't stop, we have to use more power and attacks
-It'll be war

If you stop:

-We let you be
-I set you up on "Enemies" list."

DeletedUser

I HAVE SEVERAL EXPERIENCED GREEK AND FOREIGN PLAYERS IN MY ALLIANCE ENOUPH TO CRUSH AN ALLIANCE LIKE YOURS.:p
RAISE THE (SW)

Lol i can beat they guys on my own

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
RAISE THE (SW)

Who are you? And is it to hard for you to write in lower case? People can read in lower case, no need to grab so much attentions in caps.

You have experienced players in your alliance, I'm guessing your there leader? Yet you have no experience, good luck at leading the Byzantine Empire.

I might just have to start the Ottoman Empire, because I know in the 15th century, the byzantine empire was crushed and destroyed by the Turks haha :p

DeletedUser

Beginner's protection: "my alliance will kill everyone, watch out, we are so good!"

few week's later: "We only failed because of the server, too slow/fast...we only failed because we was unlucky"

heard it all before MOSID, maybe once you guy's are all gone you can re-set up on the rim? Plenty of Inactives to abuse over there...

DeletedUser14362

RAISE THE (SW)

you are new to this game. just because your alliance is #2 at the start of the world dosent meen it will stay that way because i can guarentee you it wont. you have no other experiance in running an alliance. i bet in a mounth your alliance will be torn appart. another alliance will surpass you and you will get concored and farmed:cool:

DeletedUser

Beginner's protection: "my alliance will kill everyone, watch out, we are so good!"

few week's later: "We only failed because of the server, too slow/fast...we only failed because we was unlucky"

heard it all before MOSID, maybe once you guy's are all gone you can re-set up on the rim? Plenty of Inactives to abuse over there...

rofl :D you just called him out. Now he has to go with plan B, deny everything lol :p

DeletedUser

rofl :D you just called him out. Now he has to go with plan B, deny everything lol :p

That is usually what they do, or they past responsibility. For instance, he run's an MRA. Let's say in the next world i had an alliance, he asked for an Invite, i said, "weren't you that dude in Nu with that MRA?"

I guarantee the response will be something like "yes i was a leader there, but the other leader turned us into an MRA, i wanted to kick most, but he wouldn't let me" and we all know there was only one leader...

DeletedUser

you are new to this game. just because your alliance is #2 at the start of the world dosent meen it will stay that way because i can guarentee you it wont. you have no other experiance in running an alliance. i bet in a mounth your alliance will be torn appart. another alliance will surpass you and you will get concored and farmed:cool:
my ((friend))
I HAVE EXPERIENCE FROM GREEK SERVER,ALSO FROM FRENCH .I WAS FOUNDER IN THIS 2 SERVERS.THINK BEFORE OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAINST ME. :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
my ((friend))
I HAVE EXPERIENCE FROM GREEK SERVER,ALSO FROM FRENCH .I WAS FOUNDER IN THIS 2 SERVERS.THINK BEFORE OPEN YOUR MOUTH AGAINST ME. :)

Again with the large caps... We can read what you're saying in lower cases, we're not retarded.

Nor do we care if you have experience from the Greek server or not.

DeletedUser7784

my ((friend))

ok so you are arguing against those who have

tk- rank 14 in International eta,
founder of UoW second ranked alliance on international eta with 2nd bestg avg
founder of highest avg alliance in NU

JNC- founder of The elite in international eta, 3rd ranked alliance
in top 100
founder of rank 2 alliance in Mu with 2nd most point avg.
note that int server is wor;d wide wihile you play in regional servers

id also like to add it is one thing to found an alliance(it takes one button) and another to create a server wide threat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok so you are arguing against those who have

tk- rank 14 in International eta,
founder of UoW second ranked alliance on international eta with 2nd bestg avg
founder of highest avg alliance in NU

JNC- founder of The elite in international eta, 3rd ranked alliance
in top 100
founder of rank 2 alliance in Mu with 2nd most point avg.
note that int server is wor;d wide wihile you play in regional servers

He's got a point, you are making some pretty experienced enemies lol.

DeletedUser14362

my ((friend))

dude whats with the bad attitude im just saying you are throwing your alliance into a war they probobly wont win give them time to grow and dont think to highly of yourself cause you probobly wont be on top for long(SW)

DeletedUser7784

i think i sent him building, care to build some transports? i hear they like bp

DeletedUser

I just checked the posts on Nu and the same people that bragged on Mu have moved here. Did all of you get conquered and decide to act big as soon as a new worlds start.

Status
Not open for further replies.