Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1-Byzantine Empire- my alliance...no comment(SW)
2-Shadows Fall-they are at the oceans 54-55-45 MRA:p hmm their leader is good,they have 4 star players which are whole their alliance: mAsTeRity-epist-Ballinbleezo-JayBog;)
3-Zombie Elite Pirates-they are the rulers of the ocean 54;)
4-Mutzzies Killers-i don't like them because of their 666 style:Angry::Angry:
5-WoV- -they are the rulers of the ocean 44 nothing to say:p
6-The Great Empire -U.A.N- -i have nothing to say-)(D)
7-The Efficacious-they have difficult enemy -)Mutzzies at the ocean 45 we will see how they react against them,sure we will see great battles here at the next weeks.:D:D
8-Byzantine Acad-Sacred- our academy...no comment(SW)
9-Titans Of Nu- the biggest MRA:D can you give me one of your cities it is waste of time to build them:eek:
10-The Union of Elites- Elites??:heh: i don't think so..
11-EaglesEye- they are doing pretty well at the ocean 65
12-The 13th Legion- where are the 12th-11th and the others legions:eek:

that's all for now,i hope to see you soon.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

1-Byzantine Empire- my alliance...no comment(SW)
2-Shadows Fall-they are at the oceans 54-55-45 MRA:p hmm their leader is good,they have 4 star players which are whole their alliance: mAsTeRity-epist-Ballinbleezo-JayBog;

How is shadows fall an MRA? They have just made 10K AVERAGE POINTS. I tht you are confusing shadows fall and BE ;)

Also SF may be in 45,44, and 54 too, but the players are near the core, so the ocean actually makes very little difference

-rep

DeletedUser

I have to agree with MOSID, SF - totally MRA.

Other than that, his post made me laugh a bit.

DeletedUser

How is shadows fall an MRA? They have just made 10K AVERAGE POINTS. I tht you are confusing shadows fall and BE ;)

Also SF may be in 45,44, and 54 too, but the players are near the core, so the ocean actually makes very little difference

-rep
you have already burnt:D:D:D

DeletedUser

2-Shadows Fall-they are at the oceans 54-55-45 MRA hmm their leader is good,they have 4 star players which are whole their alliance: mAsTeRity-epist-Ballinbleezo-JayBog

I will begin by saying that you are correct that Shadows Fall has some star players - some of the best in grepolis. But Shadows Fall would dominate without them. If they weren't playing on this server, we'd be having this same conversation, but you would have just mentioned the next 4. But the truth is that teamwork is what makes alliances strong. Otherwise, they're just a bunch of individuals. Shadows Fall works together. Just the other day TommyKnight got defender of the day. We all know he's a great player, but he would not have been able to defend his city alone. It was a team effort and TommyKnight knows that. That is what makes him such a good leader. If you ever realize that, you will one day be able to be a part of (and possibly lead) a good alliance. Until then, you'll just have to keep on mass recruiting and telling yourself that your alliance is more than just a group of individuals and could actually compete with a real alliance.

My conservative prediction is that Byzantine Empire will not be around in May.

DeletedUser

With all respect - Roman Polanksi

This game is all about star players. Without those 4 players u mentioned SF would get owned overnight.
A week ago Mutzzies had around 18 members but it was all about 4-5 their best members how well the allaince works and plays. Fighting same time against WoV and SF and taking cities.

And you think that if it wasn´t TK city that was under attack, it would get that much support?
It´s about how active it the player who is under attack. And with TK activity, it´s hard to catch him offline. And of course, he was also leader.

DeletedUser2524

I think both of you guys are correct. You need star players as well as normal players.

DeletedUser

No, you can actually stand alone against a whole MRA without those few special players, but can happen that you can´t stand against 2 players.

DeletedUser

I understand what you're saying, but it's really absurd to think SF relies on those players. I'm assuming you don't know too many of the players in Shadows Fall. My guess is that you're an old school player who assumes years of experience actually matter in a game as simple as grepolis. The #1 player in Mu (until he quit recently) was a green horn. As someone who knows what goes on in Shadows Fall, I can say that the roster is deeper than you think. Having 1million points and a ton of respect in Alpha doesn't mean anything here. This is Nu. How good a player is can only be determined server by server. You're placing too much emphasis on the hype surrounding well-known players. Which is what you should be doing considering that is all you have to go on. But as a member of Shadows Fall, I must say that we are much more than 4 players deep and would not crumble to Mutzzies overnight if we were to lose our "stars". But I do agree that activity is key and also that Mutzzies is a very capable alliance.

DeletedUser

The #1 player in Mu (until he quit recently) was a green horn. As someone who knows what goes on in Shadows Fall, I can say that the roster is deeper than you think.

What you talking about. Rank 1 in Mu was Silchas. what he got to do with Nu other that he built a city for TommyKinght in the middle of Mutzzies Killers alliance and quit?

I know most players in SF and I know u.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And you think that if it wasn´t TK city that was under attack, it would get that much support?

Yes - proven hypothesis.

It´s about how active it the player who is under attack. And with TK activity, it´s hard to catch him offline. And of course, he was also leader.

Actually, he's not online that much.
Apparently he has that thing.. I think peeps call it social life or something. :heh:

DeletedUser

Silchas was new to grepolis which is why I brought him up to say that the players in SF that you don't know might be better than you give them credit for. I'm not saying that our players are all grepogods who felt like keeping a low profile, but our members contribute. They help others attack and defend. Even without the star players SF is a formidable alliance. I know that you are a good player and have high standards for players, so I understand what you're saying. But there is a reason why SF's star players are in SF and not attempting to dominate the world alone - they too rely on the others. Oh well, we can at least agree to disagree for now. Time will tell who is correct. Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

To say SF would crumble without the top four guys is a stretch. They may not be the best alliance on the server without them but they would be top 3 IMO. Mutzzies killers may get the upper hand on the without but it wouldn't be a roll over and may not happen at all. SF is surely the class of the sever. Of course the beasts leading the way are a big part of there strength, but what alliance can't say that. Mutzzies killers are great too and have a chance to run this server i just don't know if they have the numbers.

DeletedUser

A social life? What exactly is this strange concept? Please explain.

DeletedUser

How did we get to talking about how SF players have no social lives again?

Just beacuse they are good doesn't mean they play all the time,grow up and l2 play,instead of insulting good players

DeletedUser

"Social Life: the time that you spend enjoying yourself with friends"

Shadows Fall is my social life by that definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.