Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

vo67214,1288284636,obvious-troll.jpg

DeletedUser

People are so quick to call an alliance an MRA. Granted alot of times they are right. But lately in forum the term has been used so easily. Get youself out of an MRA and then talk. I had to free myself out of one on Mu. Not easy gives you a bad name. From now on I will just migrate with the crews I'm with.

~~God Bless~~

DeletedUser

How can´t u understand he was joking about SF being MRA?

How can't you understand that I wasnt just talking about this thread. I said 'in Forum'. Also, I was upset with a situation I just dealt with being in an MRA on another world as I stated. Please note that I can have any OPINION I want. This is not the only thread I have read, sweetie. No offense to you or him. I was expressing myself, thats all. Is that okay with you? I do not wish to bicker and banter over this. Can we get back to topic?

And who is the 'He' that you are speaking of? I said no names nor SF.

~God Bless~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 WoV- 1653380 74 22343

WoV- look solid, but extreamly focused around O44. Soon they will have to begin looking for a new ocean, and depending on their direction, we could see another alliance test their resolve.

2 The Efficacious 1577911 98 16101

Another pretty solid alliance, seem to be controlling O45 but rumor has it WoV- are preparing to break their pact and move in that direction, defiantly one i would watch with great interest.

3 Shadows Fall 1549128 41 37784

Cannot speculate as it will obviously be a bias opinion.

4 Zombie Elite Pirates 1054100 68 15501

still very much un-decided on ZeP, they come across as a very sim-city alliance, big players - poor stats, but I'm wondering if new leadership and more aggressive prospects could change that.

5 EaglesEye 1016975 91 11176

honestly, I do not know who they are...

6 the great spartan army 2 907090 120 7559

poor MRA...

7 The Dogs Of War 881681 92 9583

allied to TE, thats about all i know, stats aren't the best, but interesting to see if they can improve.

8 The 13th Legion 734218 73 10058

noticed them a while back, look reasonably impressive, maybe one to watch for later in the world.

9 Byzantine Empire 720814 67 10758

Although MOSID leaving was a plus for BE, since then they have been on a downward spiral and show no signs of recovery. Both themselves, The Great Empire and Wolf Warriors are getting hammered in 55.

10 The Illuminati 661442 188 3518

biggest MRA...

11 Titans Of Nu 654656 156 4197

another MRA...

12 Wolf Warriors

have a couple competent players, but thats about it. They have looked very poor since the word go.

DeletedUser

There is no doubt that the best alliance is shadows fall followed my Wov and then The Efficacious.
Personally I think the alliances that are going to stay in the top 12 are:
~Shadows fall (im sure of that).
~Wov (they are working pretty well right now).
~Eagles Eye (I dont know why but this could be a top alliance in the future!)
~ZEP (sim city players but they will survive).
~13th Legion (seem that they will stay there).
~The Dogs Of War (own ocean 46)
~Titans Of Nu (Everyone is hitting colinizing stage and they dominate the south. Im biased). ;)

The ones going down:
~ BE (they have been falling and will conyinue to do so).
~ The Efficacious (Rumor that Wov will destroy them soon).
~ TGSA2 (Poor alliance).
~ The Illumiinati (very poor MRA. give up your cities will fall).
~ Wolf Warriors (Rumor that Tiger Lair will take them out in ocean 56).

Tipped Alliance for the future:
~ Tiger Lair (they are back and on a charge up the leader boards).

DeletedUser

My oh my, sure rumors in this forum abund, it is better to listen carefully, otherwise one would risk being fooled by this maze of whispers and whimpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.