Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How did we get to talking about how SF players have no social lives again?

Just beacuse they are good doesn't mean they play all the time,grow up and l2 play,instead of insulting good players

I think you misunderstood we were just joking around not making fun of anybody.

DeletedUser

How did we get to talking about how SF players have no social lives again?

Just beacuse they are good doesn't mean they play all the time,grow up and l2 play,instead of insulting good players

Jay made a joke about TKs activity and we are kinda just running with it. Not really insulting anyone, unless you take offense for some reason.

DeletedUser

Jay made a joke about TKs activity and we are kinda just running with it. Not really insulting anyone, unless you take offense for some reason.

I know that,it just seems the MRA's keep making that point...just making sure they knew ;)

DeletedUser

To get us back on topic here....

Won't go through the top twelve, but these alliances stand out right now and how I personally rank them:

1) Shadows Fall - How can you argue with those average points and ABPs?

2) Byzantine Empire - MRA? Maybe, but with a decent average and so many members they could do things here...

3) Mutzzies Killers - Another great average and good players

4) WoV

5) Zombie Elite Pirates

5) The Efficacious

The last two seem to be forming in the same mold, hard to put one above the other...

DeletedUser

Well i think the best alliance comes down to the best leadership and how well the alliance helps each other. ranking order is just points. fun is more importent then anything else

DeletedUser

Good leadership helps, but the member base is what really makes an alliance ;)

And how much fun is it w/o some friendly competition?

DeletedUser

yeah competition helps but there is very little chance of an alliance like mine the titans of nu to rival alliances that are in the top 12 which are not mra's like mine. for example members over 5000 points could take over 4 members cities of an mra's alliance.
we have a couple of members doing well and we are very active and all of our 160 members have been active in the last 2 days.(otherwise you get kicked out)
my alliance is planning to become more of an more elite and not an mra with better averages. our solution is to make an academy alliance and when you get to 3000 points you join the main alliance. hope it works!

DeletedUser

Is this world's forums always so dead?
I'm itching to post about something, but seems top 12 is the only thing people are talking about on this world.

I will not judge any of the top 12 alliances...as i know not a single thing about them :D

So is forum use on this world not a big seller or what?

I see 40 people viewing the newest world(which i couldn't get into) and myself being the only one viewing this world.

Stuned Frog...i don't know about this game, but in similar games, academy tribes/family tribes almost always crash and burn...not sure why exactly...maybe too many minds to try to mold to your way of playing.

Just jumping in convo, got nothing better to do :D

DeletedUser

I think it's interesting how some people tend to think themselves "elite", merely because they've figured out how to tag onto really great alliances. I've seen the way some of these guys play, and their style would be a huge liability in terms of their success in many other situations.

Oftentimes, it's a case of circumstances. Great players may not look great on paper...some who are merely adequate look like superheroes.

It's a game. It's fun. That's why I play. We all do our best, and hope for the best. Sometimes you start out in hostile territory and you don't stand much of a chance. Sometimes you can hide behind 7 or 8 other guys who do all the dirty work, and come out feeling like you're one of the best because you've never actually had to go toe to toe with anyone.

Essentially, I don't really understand why some players pretend that their grepostats puts them in a position to behave aloof all the time. It's just a game, guys! The best browser game out there, I'll admit...but still just a game! I respect all of you, because you're likely to be about as much of a geek as I am! :cool:

DeletedUser

Mister sparkle,

As is the case, in any game, the "big head" syndrome is something that is unavoidable.
Power in any form, leads people to think themselves Omnipotent, judging by a few of the top alliances, they have every right to behave aloof. I think alot of them have earned their spots as tops in the world.

Sure some people will hide behind a good alliance...hell of an idea if you are lacking the skills to be "elite".....Elite...a word over used on this game for sure...usually signals red lights in my eyes. Any tribe claiming to be elite on any game is usually not....not sure what it is about that word, that makes people think they look more formidable lol

I have been looking over the top 12 alliances a bit more now, as i will be in one of them sometime soon :D (hint hint, wink wink)
Although i guess out here on the rim...none of these good alliances have any members close by.

"I respect all of you, because you're likely to be about as much of a geek as I am!"

*screeching brakes sound*
You will have to speak for yourself on that one :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah competition helps but there is very little chance of an alliance like mine the titans of nu to rival alliances that are in the top 12 which are not mra's like mine. for example members over 5000 points could take over 4 members cities of an mra's alliance.
we have a couple of members doing well and we are very active and all of our 160 members have been active in the last 2 days.(otherwise you get kicked out)
my alliance is planning to become more of an more elite and not an mra with better averages. our solution is to make an academy alliance and when you get to 3000 points you join the main alliance. hope it works!

You actually believe all you need in order to make it in this game is activity and high average?

DeletedUser

Is this world's forums always so dead?
I'm itching to post about something, but seems top 12 is the only thing people are talking about on this world.

I will not judge any of the top 12 alliances...as i know not a single thing about them :D

So is forum use on this world not a big seller or what?

I see 40 people viewing the newest world(which i couldn't get into) and myself being the only one viewing this world.

Stuned Frog...i don't know about this game, but in similar games, academy tribes/family tribes almost always crash and burn...not sure why exactly...maybe too many minds to try to mold to your way of playing.

Just jumping in convo, got nothing better to do :D

the forums are not dead, but you will notice when a new world opens, spammers always seem to pass over to the new one...

so not dead no, but there is not so much irrelevant comments or threads.

DeletedUser

Was that a dig at my irrelevant comments :p

lol

Ya, I understand of course, was just trying to spark up conversation again.

DeletedUser

You actually believe all you need in order to make it in this game is activity and high average?

ok i know im not the best at this game like you and some of your fellow alliance members but i play for fun and is that really so bad.
:pro: and i believe that an alliance which bonds together and is willing to help each other will have the best experiance of alliance life.

Im new enough to the game but Ive played it before on someone else's acount but i just have to say experiance and time are the 2 major things you need to make it in this game. also strategy! I do other stuff aswell as this game and i pretty active and play many sports. Its quite simple i just cant do everthing at once and become a ledgend at the game.
Thanks,
FrOg

DeletedUser2524

Top 12

WoV- Seem to be good. Most players are strong, only problem is low BP
SF- Nice alliance, high ABP DBP and ave points
BE- Okay, a little MRAy but not too much, okay BP
Efficious- Pretty Good
ZEP- okay, pretty good average
TGSA2- Decent
BAS- Terrible, MRA+Low average
TGE- Pretty bad
EE- Okay
Dogs of War- Not too shabby
Titans- awful
13th- okay

DeletedUser

1-WoV- They have 139 cities at the ocean 44 and 639.802 points no enemy left there,so they are the rulers of the ocean 44.
They will have problems against The Efficasious for rule the ocean 45.
The Efficasious have 99 cities and WoV- 46 cities.
they have good average points 13.632p.

2-Byzantine Empire --)my alliance-We try for the best.We have future.:cool:
3-Shadows Fall Spread out alliance--)MRA
6 PLAYERS DO THE JOB FOR THE ALLIANCE.IF YOU SEE THIS I DON'T LIKE YOUR ALLIANCE.
:Angry:
4-The Efficacious They have a good alliance-nothing special.
5-Zombie Elite Pirates i don't like zombies so no comment.:p
6-the great spartan army 2 boring:(
7-Byzantine Acad-Sacred ........;)
8-EaglesEye one good alliance of the ocean 65.:)
9-The Great Empire -U.A.N- no comment:(
10-The Dogs Of War the dogs are coming someone help me:D:D:D:D
11-The 13th Legion no comment:(
12-Guardians of Olympus boring...:(

Until April sure 5 alliances will stay at top 12:

Byzantine Empire
WoV-
The Efficacious
The 13th Legion
EaglesEye

Last edited by a moderator:
Status