Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser54067

Authentic From The Rim

I always had fun doing Top 12's in Mesembria and previous world's so I thought why not here. Also as on the rim expect some inaccuracy.

1. Skulls-Iron-Mammals Coalition (SIM)-
(5.4 million points)
I don't normally add coalitions to my Top 12, but I think it's necessary to add this coalition of three groups as their faiths are tied together, currently the score in the war is 85-2. With Iron down 26-1, Skulls down 27-1 and Mammals (BP/TWP) down 32-0. This group while being dominated, recently had ThePlague enter the fray in 45. Now i'm not sure how tough ThePlague is but their ABP and average are higher than any members of this coalition, so it looks like the war might start turning in their favor the more other alliances jump in. IT's also clear that the Iron-Skulls groups are doing the most work on the attacking front and looking at their positioning it would make sense that they spawned into the world earlier thus should have higher ABP. Looking to the future these guys chose an excellent survival strategy, even if they get called MRA and other terms, they may actually last. Their mostly crowded around the eastern half of 45. Their also taking serious hits from the three major 44 alliances.
ABP/player: Iron- 10,100 Skulls- 8,400 Mammals- 6,000
FLOAT

2. Bad with Names-
(3.1 million points)
They are dominating 45 (specifically central) and are at war with the 4 other major alliances in their ocean. They should be a solid swim but since were talking over twice their size in competition in their ocean, their growth might become seriously hindered, especially compared to other oceans. Their currently up 85-2 on the SIM Coalition and are up 4-0 on ThePlague with their allies TwerkingLlamas, but once you throw in ThePlague the number of top players between them and their enemies are more even. I expect them to swim but for growth to slowdown just because of the pressure put on them.
ABP/Player: 17,500
SWIM

3. Nori's-
(3 million points)
They control most of central 55 and are the top alliance there. Their biggest wars are beating ONE EMPIRE 20-1, Shadow Fall Reivers 9-0 and BROSSR 6-1 are their three major wars for dominating 55, their also losing to Bedtime Squad 3-1. They seem to be comfortable fighting 4 alliances, but if they keep up this pressure on their ocean 55 competition they might have a similar situation that is currently present in ocean 45, except this situation would have better alliances teaming up against them. As for right now they seemed to be cruising losing only one war.
ABP/Player: 18,800
SWIM

4. Bedtime Squad- (2.7 million points)
Located in the SW of 54 and NW 55, these guys are already beating another big alliance in war the current score is 3-1 in favor of them vs. Nori. However their losing against JFL 7-6, in their own ocean. With Cosa Nostra mostly gone, I can see them moving more on 55 or going after Infinity War in the center of the ocean. I can also see them continuing the Warpath against Nori knowing that BROSSR and other 55 alliances could help them as that would be easier than the current heated battle with JFL. Their current position is pretty precarious if nothing is done.
ABP/Player: 18,500
FLOAT

5. Just For Laughs- (2 million points)
Located north of BS in central western 54 they're positioning wise opens them up to Helios and Infinity War both alliances they should be able to take on with ease. All of these wars could help them grow tremendously and catch up as well as outpace BS who their currently winning the war with 7-6. They were also beating Elites 11-1 before most of them fled to HELIOS, I don't know the relationship between those two alliances (Helios and JFL) but, if they continue north soon enough they will amass enough points to be bigger and maybe even dominate BS, if they can do this they'll likely be the dominant alliance on the server. Also have the highest ABP per player percentage, showing their fighters.
ABP/Player: 21,000
SWIM

6. Old School-
(1.9 million points)
Based in central eastern 44, they are currently beating TIA (The Iron Alliance) 6-1 and Two Bit Hit (8-5). They have picked up a few players in 45 and these players should help them pick up cities against Two Bit Hit. With TBH being hit twice (see my pun) by ThePlague as well, Old School could really take advantage of the open space behind them and with a combination of minnow-bashing (31-0 against Warning Noobs Ahead) and attacking Two Bit Hit, climb to the top of 44. I see a bright future for these guys.
ABP/Player: 14,400
SWIM

7. ThePlague
- (1.8 million points)
These guys straddle the western half of the 44/45 border. They were looking the most dangerous in 44, but after they started fight BWN, I have to say they don't look as dangerous anymore. They're currently winning 5-0 against Two Bit Hit and they are beating TIA by at least 9 also, but recently they have lost 4 cities without a reply to BWN. If they can get more CQ's on TBH as an alliance they'll be solid, they can also focus on G.O.W too, and while they add some spice into the current one-sided slaughter that is ocean 45, it's still up in the air whether their presence will be enough to even slow down the speed that BWN are picking up cities from the SIM Coalition. This is complicated by the fact that their fighting members of at least were fighting members of SIM Coalition, which is counterproductive if they want victory over BWN. Their still a swim as the rim and to the north is open for expansion, but I want to see how much pressure BWN can put on them and vice versa.
ABP/Player: 14,600
SWIM

8. Shadow Fall Reivers-
(1.6 million points)
These are the guys were fighting with so their will be some bias,
Their lineup looks impressive, but the performance so far hasn't been as good, being 4 times bigger than our alliance and having a slightly higher average points per player the score stands at 3-5 Thermo in Exile in the lead. This is likely because their focusing on 55 but I'll take the victory anyways so I can brag on future servers ;). They currently control SW 55 as well as NW 56 and NE 46. Their mostly based in 56, so their the first real rim alliance on the list. Their currently losing 6-0 to BROSSR and 9-0 to Nori's, their role in 55 will be diminished from pressure by both of these alliances but because of how far south they are they will last at least for now, their best option is to move into 46 and continue their move into the rim or pivot towards 45 where The Mammals currently are, if they can gain a hold of 46 they can easily make a comeback later in the game.
ABP/Player: 5,500
FLOAT

9. Two Bit Hit-
(1.5 million points)
Located in SE 44 near the start of the world. They aren't going to grow without completely chasing down TIA and getting some sorta pact with someone like JFL or BWN to protect them from their competitors. Their going to slip slowly as their losing 5-8 against Old School and 5-0 against the Plague although their destroying TIA 23-1. Impressively enough their 2-2 with JFL, but not sure if it was simple conquests or contested battles. If they can continue to work on TIA they may make a comeback but for now their situation looks dire.
ABP/Player: 13,500
SINK

10. BROSSR-
.(1.5 million)
These guys are located in eastern 55. they're losing 6-1 to Nori's but from what I have heard their an excellent crew and these early loses shouldn't do much to them. I noticed they lost a player to Nori's for all I know this could be a merge in progress/ a pact or betrayal, but their likely to bounce back seeing as their rapidly eating SFR players currently winning 6-0. If they get in a tight spot they have ocean 65 to their back, their also losing cities to Bedtime Squad but as these alliances don't touch it shouldn't be problem.
ABP/Player: 12,500
SWIM

11. ONE EMPIRE-
(1.4 million points)
Located in NE 55. Their currently taking the brunt of Nori's attacks, losing 20-1. These guys also have 65 to their back but further more they border 54 which can mean trouble from BS. They seem to be holding on and their situation could become better as more alliances engage with Nori's.
ABP/Player: 7,700
FLOAT

12. HELIOS-
.(1.3 million points)
Split into two parts of 54, one just north of JFL and another straddling the 54/64 border. Their a new alliance with old members from Elite, I don't see them going anywhere due to their spread. IF JFL loses focus on them for BS, they can try to dominate northern 54 and connect the gap between their two alliance parts but they have Infinity War and Wolf Pack in the way which is extremely troublesome for their future goals. They also of course have two rim oceans that they can go to if the situation in 54 gets dire enough.

ABP/Player:(Took The Elites ABP because ton of Elite players so this number is off because not every Elite moved) 7,800
SINK

DeletedUser41096

Authentic From The Rim

4. Bedtime Squad- (2.7 million points)
Located in the SW of 54 and NW 55, these guys are already beating another big alliance in war the current score is 3-1 in favor of them vs. Nori. However their losing against JFL 7-6, in their own ocean. With Cosa Nostra mostly gone, I can see them moving more on 55 or going after Infinity War in the center of the ocean. I can also see them continuing the Warpath against Nori knowing that BROSSR and other 55 alliances could help them as that would be easier than the current heated battle with JFL. Their current position is pretty precarious if nothing is done.
ABP/Player: 18,500
FLOAT

Just a note here, they are in bed with Infinity War, Two-Bit, and One Empire. All 4 alliances support sieges on us in an attempt to slow us. So they will not be going after infinity war since they are currently using Infinity war players, only to discard them once they are no longer useful!

Classy alliance!

C
JFL Family

DeletedUser41096

Good one, but don't underestimate BS.
I have been around a long time, 8 years, now I cannot make certain comments because they report me for them, but let me assure you this is likely the least... lets use "honorable" or "fair" fight I have seen in my 8 years on the game.

We will still do our thing, but if you saw what I see over here you would understand.

DeletedUser55572

I have been around a long time, 8 years, now I cannot make certain comments because they report me for them, but let me assure you this is likely the least... lets use "honorable" or "fair" fight I have seen in my 8 years on the game.

We will still do our thing, but if you saw what I see over here you would understand.
8 years is a bit of a claim, maybe if true, not as valid if it was from the perspective of a 12 y/o...

Deusa Solaris

Chiliarch
Charlie, I'd love to know where you get that intel. By all means, believe it.

Oh and don't forget to underestimate us
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

King Soos

Strategos
Charlie, I'd love to know where you get that intel. By all means, believe it.

Oh and don't forget to underestimate us
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
Do you know what a conquest ticker is?
well if not let me explain, it allows you to see if ur city is being conquered people supporting your city now i dunno if maybe we cannot read but it is pretty self explanatory if 3 allainces (bedtime/badwithnames/2bit) are all supporting a siege on JFL that there would be some sort of communication/co-operation going on between them

DeletedUser41096

8 years is a bit of a claim, maybe if true, not as valid if it was from the perspective of a 12 y/o...

Played in Beta, first major world was Eta, learned my skills from Theta. Fun fact, JFL was created in Theta, that's where I have carried the name from since. Elite players back then, taught me everything, I guess I was 12, yikes. Starts early :rolleyes:

Do you know what a conquest ticker is?
well if not let me explain, it allows you to see if ur city is being conquered people supporting your city now i dunno if maybe we cannot read but it is pretty self explanatory if 3 allainces (bedtime/badwithnames/2bit) are all supporting a siege on JFL that there would be some sort of communication/co-operation going on between them
Wouldn't say it was as big as you are making it.
I got Molly under siege but my alliance had very little birs at our disposal so we reached out to certain players that are at war with JFL and asked if they are interested in helping out.
The response was pretty over the top but oh well I guess they didn't like you guys :D

DeletedUser55134

its really hard to underestimate someone that teamed up with 3 other semi large alliances to take on others..
Well I did not know they were "whatever-it-takes" people. I guess my respect sunk. Was really hyped up about the team, but I guess the best players didn't join.

King Soos

Strategos
Wouldn't say it was as big as you are making it.
I got Molly under siege but my alliance had very little birs at our disposal so we reached out to certain players that are at war with JFL and asked if they are interested in helping out.
The response was pretty over the top but oh well I guess they didn't like you guys :D
you got it all wrong they dont all hate JFL they all hate pg :)

DeletedUser41096

who is pg?
King Molly, people letting their personal distain for a player get in front of their judgement. Signs of aggression against JFL are black and white, I don't care if its against me or any player in the family. Got a long road ahead of us, looking forward to it.

C
JFL Family

DeletedUser42126

There is already an alliance in o46 that would like a word about the shadows moving that way. I don’t think they will find it all that easy.

DeletedUser41523

hey bud if he has one its pretty poor, first off he turned bedtime red cause he said there were nothing but gold users and then he has a pact with them. hes a fool

Can't blame him too much. The choice is get completely beat down by two better teams or get beaten up by one better team for the time being and if Bedtimes beats JFL, turn the tables.

DeletedUser55645

King Molly, people letting their personal distain for a player get in front of their judgement. Signs of aggression against JFL are black and white, I don't care if its against me or any player in the family. Got a long road ahead of us, looking forward to it.

C
JFL Family
"Family".... dude... you are truly insane. Like "Put the lotion on the skin" insane....