Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55362

p.s. don't forget my monster under the bed @JCW478 ;)

Plssss

Don't forget the PT team.

depositphotos_74752947-stock-photo-businessman-shakes-off-something-from.jpg

DeletedUser55657

Is it appropriate to start bets on externals for how long it takes for One Empire to die out?

100 gold saying they dont last 2 weeks and thats me just being generous.. :cool:

DeletedUser54965

ERMAGOD MAUL BROKE TOP 100 FIGHTERS!!!!!! GREPO BETTER MAKE THAT SPECIAL AWARD

DeletedUser55645

cakes is a beast! also PG... Check ranking now... and sob quietly as Maul the best!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55657

Something tells me that Kakaos gonna eat ramen noodles for a week after that gold buy :eek::p:rolleyes:

DeletedUser41532

I have a question and it is not - "Why is this thread so toxic?", which will actually be a valid one :D

Come on, grepo team, I can't sleep without reading the fictional stories he posts about this mythical kingdon called JFL.
I was sure that in the next chapter he was 100% surely gonna slay the dragon and win the Crown, server was gonna be over at this very moment... Now we have to drag it 6-7 more months, soooo boring.

Don't mind me and my humble opinion
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55657

I was sure that in the next chapter he was 100% surely gonna slay the dragon and win the Crown, server was gonna be over at this very moment... Now we have to drag it 6-7 more months, soooo boring.

JFL will not be participating in race for world wonders :)
They are here for same reason those Llamas are.. to have fun and try and break some wonders of other alliances :)
if they receive honorary crowns for their valued work until WW age is entirely different topic :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55035

Is it appropriate to start bets on externals for how long it takes for One Empire to die out?

100 gold saying they dont last 2 weeks and thats me just being generous.. :cool:

200 gold on 13 days, anything above and the gold is yours
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser55459

First, I'm here but always carrying the PT flag :mad:

1 - Monsters Under the bed/ Creatures Under the bed

Good team with active and experienced players. An attentive and motivated leadership, and up to now with clever moves. As for the location, after eliminating Brossr, they are the strongest team in the OC55, yet they still have a lot of food to the south.
They have their real war up north, with the One Empire being the only thing separating them from an open war with Bedtime. Now speaking as a player, I think the score between us and Bedtime is relevant right now, just numbers, we lose 1 vs Bedtime / OE and we have 10 against OE.

2 - Bad Wit Names/Good With Names

I d'ont know many players of this server, I only heard what they say around.
The truth is they may or may not have easier fights, easier ocean or even being simmers, but they have the strongest core until now. We'll see how they behave when the border war begins.
They seem to have a balanced team of good players, as I said I still want to see them in battle.

3 - Bedtime Squad

Very strong team but with bad luck in the location. It will be a tough problem for the Monsters under the bed and for the JFL, it looks like they are here to stay and with pacts or no they already proven their worth, No.2 in fighters.
However I think it will be very difficult to hold the war on both sides, to the north with JFL and to the south with Monsters.
When the OE falls we will see how they behave in the real war.

4 - Just For Laughs

It seems to me that they depend a lot on 6 or 7 very good players, I do not know if it will be enough but the location favors them, yet their presence in the ocean 45 can make the war against the Bedtime difficult.
If Bedtime falls we will see how it will be if they choose war with the Monster Under the Bed or if they prefer to continue expansion for the 44 vs Old School.
One thing we can be sure of, they are blood-loving players and they probably have the best fighters in the world.

5 - Old School MF

They are the team most north on Ocean 44, they're going to have to start down and have to take advantage of the JFL and BedTime war to grow.
However they seem to have many simmers, only 2 players in Top50 fighters, but it's still too early.

6- The Plague

I do not have much to say about this team, but I think they will be a tricky target for the BDW and the Old School in the fight for 44.

These are the alliances that have a chance to end this world, without wanting to devalue anyone even because I think this is going to be a funny fight until the end.

Suminho :cool:

DeletedUser55714

First, I'm here but always carrying the PT flag :mad:

1 - Monsters Under the bed/ Creatures Under the bed

Good team with active and experienced players. An attentive and motivated leadership, and up to now with clever moves. As for the location, after eliminating Brossr, they are the strongest team in the OC55, yet they still have a lot of food to the south.
They have their real war up north, with the One Empire being the only thing separating them from an open war with Bedtime. Now speaking as a player, I think the score between us and Bedtime is relevant right now, just numbers, we lose 1 vs Bedtime / OE and we have 10 against OE.

2 - Bad Wit Names/Good With Names

I d'ont know many players of this server, I only heard what they say around.
The truth is they may or may not have easier fights, easier ocean or even being simmers, but they have the strongest core until now. We'll see how they behave when the border war begins.
They seem to have a balanced team of good players, as I said I still want to see them in battle.

3 - Bedtime Squad

Very strong team but with bad luck in the location. It will be a tough problem for the Monsters under the bed and for the JFL, it looks like they are here to stay and with pacts or no they already proven their worth, No.2 in fighters.
However I think it will be very difficult to hold the war on both sides, to the north with JFL and to the south with Monsters.
When the OE falls we will see how they behave in the real war.

4 - Just For Laughs

It seems to me that they depend a lot on 6 or 7 very good players, I do not know if it will be enough but the location favors them, yet their presence in the ocean 45 can make the war against the Bedtime difficult.
If Bedtime falls we will see how it will be if they choose war with the Monster Under the Bed or if they prefer to continue expansion for the 44 vs Old School.
One thing we can be sure of, they are blood-loving players and they probably have the best fighters in the world.

5 - Old School MF

They are the team most north on Ocean 44, they're going to have to start down and have to take advantage of the JFL and BedTime war to grow.
However they seem to have many simmers, only 2 players in Top50 fighters, but it's still too early.

6- The Plague

I do not have much to say about this team, but I think they will be a tricky target for the BDW and the Old School in the fight for 44.

These are the alliances that have a chance to end this world, without wanting to devalue anyone even because I think this is going to be a funny fight until the end.

Suminho :cool:

I'm glad you stopped at 6 because from what I see/have seen, all the other alliances are a joke.. Especially out here in the 54/64 area. No offense to BT and Laughs as I haven't dealt with them yet so speaking while excluding them. Will someone bring a real team out here please? Tons of BP and cities to be had out here for virtually nothing. 98% of these guys out here have no clue wth they're doing...

#OceanOfDumb

DeletedUser19369

I'm glad you stopped at 6 because from what I see/have seen, all the other alliances are a joke.. Especially out here in the 54/64 area. No offense to BT and Laughs as I haven't dealt with them yet so speaking while excluding them. Will someone bring a real team out here please? Tons of BP and cities to be had out here for virtually nothing. 98% of these guys out here have no clue wth they're doing...

#OceanOfDumb
Including you... All I've seen from you in the US servers is trash talk and nothing else, go back to those servers... We don't want you here
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser55714

Including you... All I've seen from you in the US servers is trash talk and nothing else, go back to those servers... We don't want you here
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

You have no clue who I am over there? This account name is strictly here. Where are you in this world, if you are at all? But if you don't want me here, come OP me then, please. Hell, get all the alliances in this world to OP me at the same time. Bring me that BP.

DeletedUser19369

You have no clue who I am over there? This account name is strictly here. Where are you in this world, if you are at all? But if you don't want me here, come OP me then, please. Hell, get all the alliances in this world to OP me at the same time. Bring me that BP.
Even by just saying that you proved my point, thank you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55714

Even by just saying that you proved my point, thank you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

What point? You have no point other than to talk simply for the sake of talking and finding someone to bash upon so your little insignificant butt can feel like you're somebody you pl*b. Like I said, come let us know who you are and let's put your money where your mouth is hot shot.

King Soos

Strategos

#OceanOfDumb
if your looking for a fight then why are u in ocean 64....