Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55702

Just need to vent on here and shake my fists at the sky. I hate gold users so much, just ugh. There's nothing quite like slaving away and being constantly active so you can grow your city (Getting resources from farming villages every 10 minutes.) and then you see the city next to you grow 1.5-2k Points every day. Or just seeing a new colonized city go from 997 to 1800~ points in like an hour. And here i am in my island refusing to give this company money just on principle. Why do i even play this god forsaken game.

DeletedUser48639

Just need to vent on here and shake my fists at the sky. I hate gold users so much, just ugh. There's nothing quite like slaving away and being constantly active so you can grow your city (Getting resources from farming villages every 10 minutes.) and then you see the city next to you grow 1.5-2k Points every day. Or just seeing a new colonized city go from 997 to 1800~ points in like an hour. And here i am in my island refusing to give this company money just on principle. Why do i even play this god forsaken game.
A lot of people do gold trading for a few worlds until they have about 80k gold just from trading alone and only then join a world they will play seriously.

DeletedUser55362

Hey boba fett

Mas quando?
jtjt_sw_boba_fett_10in_plush_sdcc.jpg

É que te calas

DeletedUser55714

if your looking for a fight then why are u in ocean 64....

It's where I landed when I joined. Can't help that. If it makes you feel any better, I'm ripping apart the helios alliances lol. I literally have a thread in our forums dedicated to their Cs' I've killed that's almost at 3 pages long now and I've made 4 of them quit.. I'll make it to the core at some point though. BT is the closest core team near me so we'll see what happens there and what opportunities will present themselves.

DeletedUser47128

It's where I landed when I joined. Can't help that. If it makes you feel any better, I'm ripping apart the helios alliances lol. I literally have a thread in our forums dedicated to their Cs' I've killed that's almost at 3 pages long now and I've made 4 of them quit.. I'll make it to the core at some point though. BT is the closest core team near me so we'll see what happens there and what opportunities will present themselves.

LOL. You should seriously stop talking... You're wasting everyone 's time. Helios isn't that good. So bragging about beating them is nothing to write home about. Beat up on monsters under the bed and maybe you'll begin to impress me. My guess is you'd be destroyed in the core honestly. Please shut up and do a top 12 or something. You wanna brag do it in a different place where I can not waste my time reading it. Thanks.

DeletedUser5268

filip!!!! no!!!! Maul helps fam! Alex will eat well.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

I actually laughed pretty hard

Ty man

Aye man, people do whatever they want with their money. they work hard for their moneh, they should be able to spend it on what they enjoy.
I do agree that I dislike the use of gold in grepolis. Does it have its advantages? Yeah, maybe, if you know how to use it and what you are doing. If not, it is just wasted money.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55714

LOL. You should seriously stop talking... You're wasting everyone 's time. Helios isn't that good. So bragging about beating them is nothing to write home about. Beat up on monsters under the bed and maybe you'll begin to impress me. My guess is you'd be destroyed in the core honestly. Please shut up and do a top 12 or something. You wanna brag do it in a different place where I can not waste my time reading it. Thanks.

hahahahahhahahha coming from a dude with one city and virtually no BP whatsoever... YOUR alliance isn't good. Helios is better than you guys and Helios is garbage. And hell, you guys just took in like what, 6 people who all are running away from me because they know they can't do crap against me. You biggest player wouldn't DARE go against me. YOUR alliance is a joke and so are you. So maybe you need to shut up because YOU are wasting everyone's time. If you wanna call out someone maybe you should have some credibility behind yourself before doing so dingbat. Word of advice: don't grow, let the morale cover your sorry butt because they second you decide you wanna grow, I'll already be in your neighborhood ready to remove you like I've done to others :)

^^PRIME example of what I'm talking about. Stupid people galore in 54/64/65 area with no clue what they're doing or even saying. (Again, excluding BT & Laughs because I haven't gone against them yet). Hell, even last night Helios spy bombed all of my cities, again, and tried attacking me multiple times. All I had to do was mail them thanking them for the BP and the CS' I was going to get on my wall and they recalled everything..

DeletedUser52860

hahahahahhahahha coming from a dude with one city and virtually no BP whatsoever... YOUR alliance isn't good. Helios is better than you guys and Helios is garbage. And hell, you guys just took in like what, 6 people who all are running away from me because they know they can't do crap against me. You biggest player wouldn't DARE go against me. YOUR alliance is a joke and so are you. So maybe you need to shut up because YOU are wasting everyone's time. If you wanna call out someone maybe you should have some credibility behind yourself before doing so dingbat. Word of advice: don't grow, let the morale cover your sorry butt because they second you decide you wanna grow, I'll already be in your neighborhood ready to remove you like I've done to others :)

^^PRIME example of what I'm talking about. Stupid people galore in 54/64/65 area with no clue what they're doing or even saying. (Again, excluding BT & Laughs because I haven't gone against them yet). Hell, even last night Helios spy bombed all of my cities, again, and tried attacking me multiple times. All I had to do was mail them thanking them for the BP and the CS' I was going to get on my wall and they recalled everything..

Well done mate. Can we all just pause for a mo to give this fella a round of applause, perhaps a little pat on the head too.

Another angry little, bedroom based, keyboard warrior who feels the need to come on an external forum for a strategy game and shout at/about people that they probably know very little (if anything) about. Jeez, do you make a conscious effort to be so obnoxious or does it just come naturally to you?

Unfortunately bud we've all seen your type many times before; you'll end up shouting yourself out before ghosting or rage quitting as soon as the going gets tough so turn the volume down a bit while you're still here. Do us all a favour.

DeletedUser55657

well.. this is how it feels being focused by monster Inc :confused::confused::confused:

Note the term hopeless :rolleyes:

OMWAWH6.jpg

rL9UoLR.jpg

DeletedUser47128

Hahahaha I started this world a week ago.

"Word of advice: don't grow, let the morale cover your sorry butt because they second you decide you wanna grow, I'll already be in your neighborhood ready to remove you like I've done to others "

LMAO. Just an fyi, any cs you send will end up on my wall... And actually I do have a lot of credibility. I won't run away from you. Will show your alliance how the game is supposed to be played...

DeletedUser47611

well to start your growth is slowed simply because u have main city on an island i will visit u from soon, and u started 2 cities on non farming islands. so complain all u want about gold spenders but there were plenty of farming island close by u could have sent cs to. You restricted your own growth by decisions you made. as far as hating gold spenders hmmmm. are u jealous because some of us make a good living and successfully have played grepo. I use gold to compensate for countless hours of farming so i can raise family and play grepo. u complain of gold because you have no money. Get a job and learn balance.

Godspeed
Uwantevil?

DeletedUser55166

Oresu....there is also a thing called doing Bandit Camps in a really bad location, getting all the building boosts then using them...also Democritus helps a lot too...

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the people you are referring to and I haven't spent a penny. You'll be getting a visit from me too soon.

So have fun, and don't hate, cause some of us grow without gold

-Hawk

DeletedUser55657

Oresu....there is also a thing called doing Bandit Camps in a really bad location, getting all the building boosts then using them...also Democritus helps a lot too...

I'm pretty sure I'm one of the people you are referring to and I haven't spent a penny. You'll be getting a visit from me too soon.

-Hawk

and i'l be coming for you ;)

DeletedUser55702

-Hawk

Let me copy paste your message "Hey man, I'm pretty new to Grepo and I read your profile and you seem like a really nice guy. Is there any way you could help me out? Like if you have ANY extra stone at all I could definitely put it to good use :D" It's funny how here you tell me you'll be coming for me but in game you ask me for resources and take advantage of the kindness afforded to you. I don't understand why you took my comment personally in someway, to the point of naming your city "NH O1 No Gold" i've learned to not really question crazy on the interwebs and whatnot. I'll be having fun taking your city right away after I'm done with your little alliance friends.

DeletedUser55702

well to start your growth is slowed simply because u have main city on an island i will visit u from soon, and u started 2 cities on non farming islands. so complain all u want about gold spenders but there were plenty of farming island close by u could have sent cs to. You restricted your own growth by decisions you made. as far as hating gold spenders hmmmm. are u jealous because some of us make a good living and successfully have played grepo. I use gold to compensate for countless hours of farming so i can raise family and play grepo. u complain of gold because you have no money. Get a job and learn balance.

Godspeed
Uwantevil?

>are u jealous
Hahahahahah no, how could i be jealous of the poor grepo players Inno Games is milking money out of.

>learn balance
Not sure what you mean by this but sure. Right away, i'll learn balance.

>u started 2 cities on non farming islands
I put those 2 there for a reason and I've never considered my growth restricted in someway, that's not the issue i have with gold spenders in this game if you can even call it an issue really. Also none of these non-issues you seem to be pointing out about my cities and whatnot have anything to do with my main post. It just seems like you're overly hostile because you use gold and saw someone criticizing the rampant gold problem affecting this game on some forum on the internet.

DeletedUser54965

I will go against you.. You dont look all that good to me.. Plenty of room in my neighborhood... Just build my city right <3

DeletedUser55702

You're funny... we're the ones who are growing so fast that to you it looks like we use gold...

I never said you used gold, the post was inspired by UncleBuck. You really took my post to heart there, not everything is about you on the internet guy.