Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser49993

you can wish Foo but you will never be a real blood , dont care what you think, bloods are family and are loyal, honor and integrity is all that ever matters in this game you lose that your nothing.
True words, Bloods forever!

DeletedUser55166

MRAs and the people in MRAs are generally just bad....that's why they are in MRAs...says a lot about you Bloods...

Besides the written in noob blood

Ruthie2

Phrourach
MRAs and the people in MRAs are generally just bad....that's why they are in MRAs...says a lot about you Bloods...

Besides the written in noob blood

They arent the real Bloods... Written in Blood and Bloods are not in this world we are in EN103 doing wonders.
If you dont see the name Ruthie2 and Batman leading its because its not true bloods...imposters.

I dont find it funny when people take our name and make it look bad for us, I am not happy about this at all, I dont find it funny . The next time you slag us off, remember what you did here , copied our whole profile including our song which I wrote and tried to make us look bad , I wont forget this

DeletedUser55166

Wow someone be salty....

But understandably...not cool impostor bloods...

DeletedUser54745

They arent the real Bloods... Written in Blood and Bloods are not in this world we are in EN103 doing wonders.
If you dont see the name Ruthie2 and Batman leading its because its not true bloods...imposters.

I dont find it funny when people take our name and make it look bad for us, I am not happy about this at all, I dont find it funny . The next time you slag us off, remember what you did here , copied our whole profile including our song which I wrote and tried to make us look bad , I wont forget this
It’s a video game stop crying like you’re 5. You might have well have joined 107 because 103 ain’t getting you anywhere. Maybe foo leading bloods would get you guys somewhere! Maybe a win?

DeletedUser46130

This is just nonsense...
The WiB alliance was up for 3 hours, after that we disbanded it... The alliances still around are called written in gravy, tree sap and crayon. The joke got out of hand, i agree with that, and that's why we disbanded it, if feelings got hurt i sincerely apologize, as it wasn't my intention.

Again i apologize for any harm done, im sure you know it wasn't my intention..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

well the best alliance is usually one with I in it...
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser46315

Should of stuck with written in gravy, name was much more menacing!