Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser31385

Dear Heliopolis Forum-goers,

Please do not accuse people of cheating. If you feel someone is cheating, send in a support ticket with any evidence you may have to the in-game team so it may be properly investigated. Further discussions accusing people of cheating and/or requesting bans for individuals will result in infractions.

Sincerely,
Figtree2
Senior Moderator

DeletedUser19369

I literally joined the world 2 days ago and I'm already an ocean away from the center of the map
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
Playing the rim on this world is gonna be fun
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser51777

I'll throw up my thoughts before BP ends... I'm going to only do it on the allaince that will actaully impact the world.

1 - Bedtime Squad - SWIM

Arguably the best lineup in the whole world. A lot of recognizable excellent names here, MGK, Nori, Niels, Brad, Mauler, Patchy etc... proven good team (Won WW in 100). However, they have definitely landed in the hottest ocean. JFL will put up a good fight to them on their northern front. An excellent squad, but they do have a few weaker players as BZC showed in 100. It's up to JFL to see if they can target these weaker players because BS' excellent players will definitely be taking cities off them.This will personally be my favourite Ocean to watch, I favourite BS to win against JFL simply because their, strong players, are some of the best in Grepolis. We'll be seeing Nori and her squad around til the end of this server.

2 - Here To Hug - SWIM

Another solid premade that dropped, EK led. I can confidently say there are 1-2 trash players there, But other than that they're a good team with good players like Boze and Thibs.
They should be able to clean up their core as there are quite a few Venom cities in the area, But I expect them to swim. My first thought when I heard the names in this group, was that the new 'Troop Killing' update would definitely affect a couple players. I also had a friend that was in their Skype group who said it was mentioned, So we'll have to see how their couple troop killers deal with that. Over solid group, They'll swim.

3 - Phobia - SINK

Only recognise 2-3 names in the ally... Lucky for them they're in the easiest Ocean, But they won't survive long term. Will be food for any decent ally that goes up against them. Sink.

4 - Bad With Names

Own Alliance, won comment much. All I say is that in my opinion, we have the best overall Conquest player on our team atm, and the second best will be dropping soon :)

5 - Just For Laughs - FLOAT

Good group, the only reason they're getting a float is because of their position, They have the better location on BS, But they're still going up against an excellent froup of players. Have a few very skilled players, Charlie, Satijames, Soos etc... But some other players in their lineup makes me scratch my head a little, *Cough* Whip *Cough* PG... They'll be up against a tough BS squad, and I hope they give them a good fight. Like I previously said, I'm looking forward to how that plays out. With Charlie leading them, Who know's how far this JFL lineup an go...?

6 - Iron Groups/ Panda-Bears/ Skull Groups/ Wolf Pack etc... - SINK

Technically they're #1, But who cares... The big MRA of the world... Led by the inspirational Taigalvan... I expect he's the man behind all the hugging. Couple recognizable names here and there. Hunny, Mama... that's probably it. I expect the half decent couple of players there might split and for a miny, 'decent' alliance or join up with one of the better alliances... at least that would probably be the smart thing to do. At the moment, they'll have load's of losses and will only impact in the world but offer you a way to move from Ocean to Ocean.

7 - ONE EMPIRE - FLOAT

These guys are my 'Dark Horse's'. They were fairly solid in 100, which was a really stacked world. The addition of the 2 Turks will definitely help these guys take cities against good alliances. They will be up against 'Here to Hug' and I fully back them to go toe-to-toe with them, Again, Its if their weaker players can hold their core while their good players go to work. Good core, and overall, quite a solid team.

8 - Old School - FLOAT

Again, another solid crew that might have gone under the radar. Have a few very good players, Pimp, Shipuga... They'll hugely benefit from the fact they have an endless amount of food west of them with Phobia... They'll thrive in 44 and I think if they all stay together, In term's of players, Well seem them for a long time.

9 - The Plague - SWIM

Another good premade int he world. Have a decent position thanks to a late drop. Again have good players like Randall ( At least in terms of ability ), BlackPig, Don Dzjanni... Looking forward to how this group grows.

For me, Any other alliances won't have a big impact on the world, And aren't worth my time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55673

Hey hey hey, I see some good old friends here :cool:

Mostly in alliance #1&2 lol.

For other ranked alliances I suggest u to quit asap or u are wasting your time.

DeletedUser55673

My top 12 thoughts:

1- Bedtime Squad: hey Maul! LoL

Swim - try to stay #1 or we are here to hug ya :D:D:D:D:D

2- Here to Hug: Easy one for their team.

3- SOS

4- SOS

5-SOS

DeletedUser51777

Lol - so your saying Armen (who I like), and Pianoman... if he’s still there (he was in the EK premade group before) are not troop killers?
I ain’t saying taht all the group are, simply just the fact that there was at least 2-3 known troop killers in the squad. It WAS mentioned in Skype, EK said he was against it... not trying to blemish anyone’s “reputation” simply just stating facts lol.

Also what does the ally profile page say?

DeletedUser55035

Lol - so your saying Armen (who I like), and Pianoman... if he’s still there (he was in the EK premade group before) are not troop killers?
I ain’t saying taht all the group are, simply just the fact that there was at least 2-3 known troop killers in the squad. It WAS mentioned in Skype, EK said he was against it... not trying to blemish anyone’s “reputation” simply just stating facts lol.

Also what does the ally profile page say?

If you know Pianoman any longer than EN100, you know he is not a troop killer, he has a big history of being an excellent player. The only reason he did in EN100 was because he was being screwed over by his own alliance, so we were like "let's destroy the leaderboards then." As I said, Pianoman is an excellent player and if you're familiar with the older EN worlds, you'd know that.

DeletedUser54384

Probably you forgot 250-300 Colony ships in Byblos. False accusing someone in own troops killings says a lot at this moment.