Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser41096

Happy Birthday!
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Thanks, now that I'm 20 no more "teen leader" jokes! :)

DeletedUser48639

Here goes another top 12 judging from what I have seen so far. Take it with a grain of salt please.

1. All Worship Violet - my own alliance. Most people don't write comments about their own alliance out of fear of coming across as biased, but I figured there's no harm in writing down what we think of ourselves, that way everyone else can judge by that as well.

I think we were/are in a good position to start off. We have ONE EMPIRE to our NE who are a steady source of BP/cities and The Border Reivers to the SW. BROSSR is to our south. War there hasn't really taken off yet. BS is right to our north but no major fighting is going on there as they are currently very occupied with JFL. I believe our team does have the skill and experience necessary to take over ocean 55 entirely and stay a top contender for far into the server. Therefore I'm giving us a biased SWIM

2. Bedtime Squad.

I have a feeling these were the server favorites to start off with. A very solid premade, filled with top quality players, but unfortunately in a nasty location. They have JFL to their north who are not going to budge anytime soon, and All Worship Violet to the south. Personally I believe their only chance of survival is running to the rim to their east, and holding ground in their core. They can also decide to have a go at o44 but that would mean sooner or later they'd come into contact with The Plague, and be boxed in by top contenders on 3 sides. Not an ideal situation. I'm giving them a SWIM if they manage to establish a solid core to the east, and a FLOAT if they decide to stay where they are.

3. Bad With Names

Another favorite and solid premade. They are currently arguably in one of the best positions of the server, with only The Plague directly threatening them. The northern o45 coalition is providing them with a fast flowing stream of cities, which allows them to creep up the rankings and I wouldn't be surprised if they took number one fairly soon. They are growing faster than anyone else, and only once their food to the north dries up will they need to worry about a serious war with The Plague or All Worship Violet if they eat away Skulls as well. Regardless, they have a clear as could be path to the rim if they ever decided to go there. This alliance is a danger to look out for, and if they are playing wonders are in a wonderful position to do so. SWIM

4. The Plague

Started off very strong, but will probably slow down in expanding as they further come into contact with BWN and the o44/o54 border alliances. Good players, who are definitely capable of holding their own in a drawn out war. I just don't think with all the top contenders in the core that they will ever be able to fully control one ocean. But they definitely deserve a SWIM

5. Just For Laughs

The shining star in the fight against BS. I primarily want to say that I'm almost sure they will survive as they are a tight knit group ready to take a heavy beating and come out of it stronger. They are probably the biggest threat to BS right now, not offensively speaking, but in terms of limiting BS's possible expansion. They also have a path to the rim, which means that in worst case scenario, they can always regroup there if they beat The Elites. They do plan to take over 54 entirely and it will be interesting to see how their war will play out. Either way, SWIM

6. Old School.

I don't really know this alliance. They are fighting with Two Bit Hit and JFL right now. They are not in an ideal position, and judging from the roster they have good/decent players, but not excellent like others. This is a highly competitive server and personally I'm not sure they will permanently hold out. As I said, I don't really know them so my judgement is probably clouded. They do have the option to expand north. For now I'll just give them a FLOAT

7. Two Bit Hit.

More or less same story as Old School, but a bit more severe. They do face an invasion by Bedtime if they ever decide to dabble in o44, and TP is soon going to be threatening their rear, along with BWN making their steady advance to their south. I myself don't think we will see this group remain for long. Perhaps if they started in a better location they would have managed, but in the area they are in I personally don't see them surviving. Also, pawcio is leader ;) SINK

8. BROSSR

An alliance in the south of 55 with a good chance of survival, but whom I feel will eventually be pushed out of 55 by All Worship Violet. They are aleady expanding southwards but are facing issues with inactivity (Bibor isn't around anymore, lucky for them
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
). They have a fair amount of good players, who won't budge easily. Personally I see their fate as a black and white result: either they break apart due to unwillingness to play (that is, when a new high speed revolt world opens), or they decide to get rid of their dead weight and have a good run at the rim. 50/50 SINK/SWIM

9 Skulls.

I don't think this alliance has the possibility to go anywhere, even if they were a top notch team. They will be fully boxed in soon by BWN and AWV, therefore I don't see them staying around for very long. Unless their motivation is very high and they decide to establish a new core elsewhere, they will not remain where they are. It will however be interesting to see what will happen when they are gone, as AWV and BWN will be in direct contact with each other. FLOAT/SINK

10. The Iron Alliance

Currently primary food source for BWN, and without options to escape or reform anywhere else. Player quality is also questionable apart from a few. As of now it seems like this will be a definite SINK

11. ONE EMPIRE

This may be harsh, but I see them as The Iron Alliance of o55. They have joao and some others but the majority is not able to defend or work together properly. I don't think they have the necessary motivation or team bonding to make a move to elsewhere, therefore I believe they will fall apart sooner or later. SINK

12. The Elites

They find themselves to the north of JFL. I don't know this alliance at all so have no idea what they are capable of, however if a major war would break out between JFL and The Elites, I believe JFL would come out victorious, unless BS starts hitting them very hard from below. Also, judging by the name I am more inclined to give them a float than a swim in any case. SINK if in direct contact with JFL/BS, FLOAT/SWIM if they expand towards o53 or o64.

Last edited by a moderator:

FazeWalker

Phrourach
7. Two Bit Hit.

More or less same story as Old School, but a bit more severe. They do face an invasion by Bedtime if they ever decide to dabble in o44, and TP is soon going to be threatening their rear, along with BWN making their steady advance to their south. I myself don't think we will see this group remain for long. Perhaps if they started in a better location they would have managed, but in the area they are in I personally don't see them surviving. Also, pawcio is leader ;) SINK

But Paw, we trusted you with foundership, don't let the ship sink captain :eek:

DeletedUser41523

2. Bedtime Squad.

I have a feeling these were the server favorites to start off with. A very solid premade, filled with top quality players, but unfortunately in a nasty location. They have JFL to their north who are not going to budge anytime soon, and All Worship Violet to the south. Personally I believe their only chance of survival is running to the rim to their east, and holding ground in their core. They can also decide to have a go at o44 but that would mean sooner or later they'd come into contact with The Plague, and be boxed in by top contenders on 3 sides. Not an ideal situation. I'm giving them a SWIM if they manage to establish a solid core to the east, and a FLOAT if they decide to stay where they are.

I think the opposite. I believe that if Bedtime tries to run then a lot of their key players will just join JFL, Violet, or even send CSes to O45 and join BWN. Their key people came to fight in a good alliance, so either Bedtime is going to be that alliance or someone else will step up I believe.

DeletedUser55657

I think the opposite. I believe that if Bedtime tries to run then a lot of their key players will just join JFL, Violet, or even send CSes to O45 and join BWN. Their key people came to fight in a good alliance, so either Bedtime is going to be that alliance or someone else will step up I believe.

i think i agree with your thought here.. their players will either join alliances around them or quit/get rimmed.
they wont last.

DeletedUser47822

lol, mate...Such words, much wow.
Pretty sure they are not survive another day with all these top notch alliance but we will see when that happens, won't we ?
7. Two Bit Hit.

DeletedUser55657

If Bedtime opened a wing, just like 50 shades of Violet, Bad/Good with names and most of the teams I doubt it would be hard to fill it and speculate where all the rest will run away from us... if it happens and we need philosophers you will be the first I contact @TheRedJohn & @The Smilodon Fatalis. Right now our focus is making enemies.

girl i know you are a top fighter but be a bit realistic, you don't have room for expansion in your current location nor players to add from it.
Only reason we have 2nd wing is because our premade dropped with 45 out of 50 ally cap, and we used to get around 20-30 applications each day from sheer numbers of players around our drop location, unlike yours which was pretty much decided in advance.

DeletedUser55069

girl i know you are a top fighter but be a bit realistic, you don't have room for expansion in your current location nor players to add from it.
Only reason we have 2nd wing is because our premade dropped with 45 out of 50 ally cap, and we used to get around 20-30 applications each day from sheer numbers of players around our drop location, unlike yours which was pretty much decided in advance.
The ultimate excuse of huggers... that's why I call you 50 shades of Violet. You gonna get your punishment soon.

What I like in Top12 is that I always learn new things about my own alliance, can lose 20 years of my age and my power is underestimated because I'm just a 'girl'.... total lack of objectivity & max self-promotion on such a ridiculous level that there is no reason to explain myself.

DeletedUser55657

You gonna get your punishment soon.

very same thing can be said about your ally hun, we have been ignoring your crew members so far, maybe its time to switch things up and see that city reduction go up :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55686

The ultimate excuse of huggers... that's why I call you 50 shades of Violet. You gonna get your punishment soon.

What I like in Top12 is that I always learn new things about my own alliance, can lose 20 years of my age and my power is underestimated because I'm just a 'girl'.... total lack of objectivity & max self-promotion on such a ridiculous level that there is no reason to explain myself.
Feminist much?

DeletedUser51777

Why is the fact that your a ‘girl’ have to do with anything?
Let’s say it was Kaokas that spoke out to ‘defend’ BS, and Bacon responded with “[man] I know your a top fighter...” do you think anyone would say that Bacon is underestimating Kaokas, I seriously doubt it.
I don’t even see where’s he’s underestimating you either, he compliments you, and then says that your problem is your location, something that you aren’t able to control now. No matter a man or women leader.

Sorta just seems like your just trying to be offended...

King Soos

Strategos
Here goes another top 12 judging from what I have seen so far. Take it with a grain of salt please.

1. All Worship Violet - my own alliance. Most people don't write comments about their own alliance out of fear of coming across as biased, but I figured there's no harm in writing down what we think of ourselves, that way everyone else can judge by that as well.

I think we were/are in a good position to start off. We have ONE EMPIRE to our NE who are a steady source of BP/cities and The Border Reivers to the SW. BROSSR is to our south. War there hasn't really taken off yet. BS is right to our north but no major fighting is going on there as they are currently very occupied with JFL. I believe our team does have the skill and experience necessary to take over ocean 55 entirely and stay a top contender for far into the server. Therefore I'm giving us a biased SWIM

2. Bedtime Squad.

3. Bad With Names

Another favorite and solid premade. They are currently arguably in one of the best positions of the server, with only The Plague directly threatening them. The northern o45 coalition is providing them with a fast flowing stream of cities, which allows them to creep up the rankings and I wouldn't be surprised if they took number one fairly soon. They are growing faster than anyone else, and only once their food to the north dries up will they need to worry about a serious war with The Plague or All Worship Violet if they eat away Skulls as well. Regardless, they have a clear as could be path to the rim if they ever decided to go there. This alliance is a danger to look out for, and if they are playing wonders are in a wonderful position to do so. SWIM

4. The Plague

Started off very strong, but will probably slow down in expanding as they further come into contact with BWN and the o44/o54 border alliances. Good players, who are definitely capable of holding their own in a drawn out war. I just don't think with all the top contenders in the core that they will ever be able to fully control one ocean. But they definitely deserve a SWIM

5. Just For Laughs

The shining star in the fight against BS. I primarily want to say that I'm almost sure they will survive as they are a tight knit group ready to take a heavy beating and come out of it stronger. They are probably the biggest threat to BS right now, not offensively speaking, but in terms of limiting BS's possible expansion. They also have a path to the rim, which means that in worst case scenario, they can always regroup there if they beat The Elites. They do plan to take over 55 entirely and it will be interesting to see how their war will play out. Either way, SWIM

6. Old School.

I don't really know this alliance. They are fighting with Two Bit Hit and JFL right now. They are not in an ideal position, and judging from the roster they have good/decent players, but not excellent like others. This is a highly competitive server and personally I'm not sure they will permanently hold out. As I said, I don't really know them so my judgement is probably clouded. They do have the option to expand north. For now I'll just give them a FLOAT

7. Two Bit Hit.

8. BROSSR

An alliance in the south of 55 with a good chance of survival, but whom I feel will eventually be pushed out of 55 by All Worship Violet. They are aleady expanding southwards but are facing issues with inactivity (Bibor isn't around anymore, lucky for them
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
). They have a fair amount of good players, who won't budge easily. Personally I see their fate as a black and white result: either they break apart due to unwillingness to play (that is, when a new high speed revolt world opens), or they decide to get rid of their dead weight and have a good run at the rim. 50/50 SINK/SWIM

9 Skulls.

I don't think this alliance has the possibility to go anywhere, even if they were a top notch team. They will be fully boxed in soon by BWN and AWV, therefore I don't see them staying around for very long. Unless their motivation is very high and they decide to establish a new core elsewhere, they will not remain where they are. It will however be interesting to see what will happen when they are gone, as AWV and BWN will be in direct contact with each other. FLOAT/SINK

10. The Iron Alliance

Currently primary food source for BWN, and without options to escape or reform anywhere else. Player quality is also questionable apart from a few. As of now it seems like this will be a definite SINK

11. ONE EMPIRE

This may be harsh, but I see them as The Iron Alliance of o55. They have joao and some others but the majority is not able to defend or work together properly. I don't think they have the necessary motivation or team bonding to make a move to elsewhere, therefore I believe they will fall apart sooner or later. SINK

12. The Elites

They find themselves to the north of JFL. I don't know this alliance at all so have no idea what they are capable of, however if a major war would break out between JFL and The Elites, I believe JFL would come out victorious, unless BS starts hitting them very hard from below. Also, judging by the name I am more inclined to give them a float than a swim in any case. SINK if in direct contact with JFL/BS, FLOAT/SWIM if they expand towards o53 or o64.
good top 12 but u got alot of oceans muddled up :)
jfl has no plans in taking over 55 i think u meant 54
and Bedtime are in ocean 54 not 44

DeletedUser48639

good top 12 but u got alot of oceans muddled up :)
jfl has no plans in taking over 55 i think u meant 54
and Bedtime are in ocean 54 not 44
JFL ocean was a typo. For Bedtime I meant they might make a move into o44.

Fixed, thank you.

DeletedUser55362

very same thing can be said about your ally hun, we have been ignoring your crew members so far, maybe its time to switch things up and see that city reduction go up :rolleyes:

I vote fore RedJohn, he has like 100000000LS .

You guys are all cuddle, everyone is afraid of attacking, bunch of sisters (sorry 'girl'). Just do something about it (don't detroy your own CS with your OWN LS, before you guys throw this at me lol i was in the traffic, ...)