Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser54965

oof idk bout that... pretty sure i attacked you from 00-08 atleast my reports say that so idk

DeletedUser54965

ah yea.. i try not to attack much... simming is much more fun learned from the best KS

DeletedUser14348

then you need a life.. I attacked you around the clock :D

how are you gonna say someone needs a life, but your the one apprently attacking them around the clock
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

I like ur logo

cheers pal

DeletedUser54965

took me 10 minutes to figure out if i was saying that right lol

So much off-topic discussion here, and in the meantime 6+ alliances work together sending all their fliers to kill our CS in a JFL city.
Leave the birs+the CS out of this table, and seeeee -
a90b5b15486e5b2e89545132bb6becc6.png

Quite overwhelming for a small squad like ours :(
Boi you better be quiet you had help from bed time and you still failed:wg:
Looks like it's time for classic Kami tactics....heavy overuse of lmds.

Kami dogs

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
So much off-topic discussion here, and in the meantime 6+ alliances work together sending all their fliers to kill our CS in a JFL city.
Leave the birs+the CS out of this table, and seeeee -
a90b5b15486e5b2e89545132bb6becc6.png

Quite overwhelming for a small squad like ours :(
cut the whole small squad lol u have 23 members and complain about size wait till its 10 vs 120 and u didnt see us complain at all.
size means nothing

DeletedUser41096

How ironic you are all talking about hugging over in Kamikaze. Fun fact for those not following, Bedtime is currently losing their war badly against us. They are being crippled from expanding while we overtake them, EVEN WITH the fact that they currently have 4 alliances supporting sieges on JFL. Along with this, we have overtaken them in the ocean on a city basis.

sad.png

Still we continue to outgrow them, and don't cry to me about JFL getting 5 myth attacks on another siege, Bedtime is the most pathetic squad I have seen in a while, teamed up with 4 alliances AND they are losing the fight, so they somehow convinced one of their basically "Sister" alliances to hand them 20 cities to keep up with JFL and expand. Imagine that.

Sad hugging.png

20+ Cities handed over from Infinity war to Bedtime in order to gain cities / position on JFL. They know they wont beat us without massive help, which is now coming from OE, Kami, and Infinity. Combined 5 alliances. Do not cry to me about hugging when you are apart of the group who is in some massive relationship together. And still we are winning our war. That my friends, is sad.

wwwww.png

9-7 In favor of JFL for the direct stats vs Bedtime Huggers.

C
JFL Family