Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55645

PG you attack someone ALL day long again today? ooo i'm sorry a couple times?

DeletedUser54965

P.S.

Sorry you are poor..
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

1. i got 3 crowns... lol who brags about WW its the most boring thing ever.. and just cause i dont spend my welfare check on grepo like you doesnt make me broke
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser55645

Ok... So 3 crowns.... Where are they? As far as I've seen only one world finished. Its a sad day when players suck so bad they beg to play. I can post here when you getting on you're knees for Maul... But would much rather everyone join in on it. Will make a new thread soon

DeletedUser54965

bwahaha... my guy.. i started this account in en100.. and idc... i found a alliance thats better than yours.. even though i dont get on my knees for anyone except charlie... (no homo)

DeletedUser55645

Pg... Only have time for people that matter... Make it through a hard world... Get more than $15 a hour in RL... Then try to talk to Maul. Still won't be enough... But its a start. No one has these Maul dollars. And most of all... I've seen simmers play better than you. At least they real.

Damn these externals are a new low. so we have fallen down to income levels now.
Pathetic.
I agree in grepo you shouldn't mock other players because they don't make the same amount of money as you....they should be mocked for being bad players or simmers or simply because they are ticina.
Allways got to mock ticina.

DeletedUser21287

Just all take note of the JFL philosophy

If they take a city its them against the world (regardless of the number of alliances supporting them)

If their allies lose a city they take no accountability, JFL are their own family remember

If JFL lose a city another sob story about being all alone (regardless of several other alliances trying to break the siege)

same story just a different world

DeletedUser41096

1. Make Zeal A Player Again - Currently stomping BROSSR 21-1, and stomping One Empire 18-2. This O55 based alliance is beating down these two groups while Bedtime Huggers and their army of alliances attempt to slow them down. Losing 3-5 in a war to bedtime, seems like they do not care to force cs's on bedtime as they are comfortable eating the food around them first and winning their other wars. Alliance is a top 3 in talent, in my opinion coming in at 2 or 3. They will not be losing their war to bedtime for long, and will clean up 55 -SWIM-

2. Bad with Names - Dominate group who has 0 competition so far. Crushing groups like Skulls, Iron alliance, pandas. They have the easiest road ahead of them and will continue to grow off of the inexperience around them, interesting idea will be if they spread into 44 or 55, 44 has quickly shifted tones after JFL has run down Kami, and taken in its experienced players. 55 is where the #1 in point group awaits. Will be interesting to see which they decide is better to test, but for now its a clear -SWIM-

3. Bedtime Squad - Where to begin. Located in 54, they had a 40+ city advantage on JFL a week ago in terms of numbers in the ocean. Now, they have less cities than JFL in 54. Currently PACT / NAP'ed with at least 5 other alliances, they are hugging anyone for help. Scores are 7-9 (In favor of JFL), and they continue to drag themselves along by taking 1k point cities closer to O64 in an attempt to get away from the fight. JFL has just made one of their 5+ sister alliances disband, so only a matter of time before this group sinks. -SINK-

4. Just for Laughs - My alliances, located in 54, no comments.

5. Old School MF - Decent group, VM bug hitting them a bit but to be expected during the start of summer when people are enjoying themselves. They are old school, who doesn't like experience, and they have a mess of an ocean in 44 to cleanup, will come down to whether they want to fight JFL most likely, or expand more to the west of 44. Big issue is JFL is in their way to the east and south, which means to stay in core oceans they would have to push through us. Tricky spot but good players, -Swim / Float-

6. One Empire - Another one of these alliances in bed with Bedtime Huggers, they are getting rolled over by the #1 group. Horrible leadership to decide to sleep with bedtime, they are doing nothing but draining themselves with no results. They fully support bedtime sieges, and I see them losing cities every day with 0 help from bedtime (Who have maxed myths and LS nukes still). Another of those alliances that are being completely used by Bedtime, shame really, but an easy call -SINK-

7. Helios - Unfortunate group, landed in 54. The merge between COSA and ELITES, this group has no chance of surviving. They may run to the rim where they will sit until the end, they never had a fair shot with the two giants in their ocean. -SINK-

8. Skulls - Credit that they haven't given up yet, but this group is just holding on for dear life. They will not give up, but they will not progress either. Stuck in the middle of elite alliances, they are just a sideshow until they are targeted. -SINK-

9. ThePlague - Winning wars on bad groups, losing a war to BwN, and now split into a 2 alliance group. They have some talent, and some heavy golders, but not sure how they will fight BwN. I think this will be a fun fight though, probably the most interest fight outside of 54 for me to watch, will give them a float until we see how they are doing. Currently losing but not badly, -FLOAT-

10. Bears-Pandas - God can this group just go away already so I can stop wondering how they are still here. They are a huge question mark, I see no wars they are winning, but they are not bleeding cities yet either. Looks like they are just simming in a core ocean, extremely low on BP as well. Sink long term, -SINK-

11. ThePlague. - See 9

12. It Was Not Me - Friends with Old School I think, they seem like a small group, with maybe 5-6 good active players. Lot of deadweight but they seem like an academy or something to Old School, based on location looks like a slow game for them, but with some talent a merge down the line into someone else. -FLOAT-

C
JFL Family

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55657

1. Make Zeal A Player Again - Currently stomping BROSSR 21-1, and stomping One Empire 18-2. This O55 based alliance is beating down these two groups while Bedtime Huggers and their army of alliances attempt to slow them down. Losing 3-5 in a war to bedtime, seems like they do not care to force cs's on bedtime as they are comfortable eating the food around them first and winning their other wars. Alliance is a top 3 in talent, in my opinion coming in at 2 or 3. They will not be losing their war to bedtime for long, and will clean up 55 -SWIM-

mmmm its good to be bad and back at the top... no.1 attackers, no.1 fighters and no.1 hugger group :p
BROSSR front is dead, now lets see how long One empire can hold out when they are being focused on :)

DeletedUser41523

A good group wouldn't need so many allies, and a good group wouldn't need 20 handovers in the ocean just to keep them close from our growth.

Okay, i'm just gonna point this out. You've asked BWN to break sieges for you several times including one player MMing us a live report without any prompt or permission. What's the difference exactly?

Deusa Solaris

Chiliarch
3. Bedtime Squad - Where to begin. Personally fighting them, so know a lot about their cheat, sorry cheap tactics. Located in 54, they had a 40+ city advantage on JFL a week ago in terms of numbers in the ocean. Now, they have less cities than JFL in 54. Currently PACT / NAP'ed with at least 5 other alliances, they are hugging anyone for help. Scores are 7-9 (In favor of JFL), and they continue to drag themselves along by taking 1k point cities closer to O64 in an attempt to get away from the fight. JFL has just made one of their 5+ sister alliances disband, so only a matter of time before this group sinks. -SINK-

smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
You're funny