Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55713

I guess we are lucky that your alliance supplies the "floaties" to keep us from sinking

DeletedUser55657

i think he was looking at his own alliance just forgot to put his spec's on or maybe his hit the juice hard
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
smiley_emoticons_headstand.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

hmmm from our point of view as the time goes, Bedtime just loses their allies 1 by 1 get destroyed and disbanded.. im really curious how will they handle both JFL and mighty Zeal Player when OE dies next.. o_O

blame it on their mighty leadership and bad early diplo :p
im guessing they realized that they messed up early stage and its gonna bite them on nori's heiny or is that spot reserved for only maul. :oops:

DeletedUser41096

By all means keep the hate on JFL up. I must say we had a blast mming like 10 alliances, we decided to have a competition to see who could be most persuasive and get the most attacks. KS Won :eek:

DeletedUser49993

Ok... So 3 crowns.... Where are they? As far as I've seen only one world finished. Its a sad day when players suck so bad they beg to play. I can post here when you getting on you're knees for Maul... But would much rather everyone join in on it. Will make a new thread soon
Getting on his knees like nori?

King Soos

Strategos
honestly wont read past the first paragraph... As i'm sure its about "The Family" Charlie so childishly clings to. And how they rock soooooo good! While they protect PG... Someone that brags about attacking someone ALL day long on externals.... Then openly writes

Get better "Family" Charlie.

Also side note http://prntscr.com/jlek6n

This is from many in top 15 including the "We don't need any help" JFL.

So while we "Lose this war" (not really) and Charlie lies to himself about being "alone" yet asks for help and sends MMs to BWN for siege breaks on them by BS... It's Laughable. Think we have FINALLY found someone more full of crap than PG!!!
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Thanks,
Maul the Best!
BS Family!
Love MAUL my family to death!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
just on a little side not this was not JFL's city u guys sieged it was one of zeals boys or whatever their name is (so the whole "we dont need help" does not apply if it is not one of our cities)
otherwise than that maul is best

DeletedUser41523

1) MRA Coalition (Skulls/Skulls., Bears-Pandas/Bears-Pandas 2/The Wolf Pack, The Iron Alliance/The Iron Forge, Infinite Infamy- Yes, these people are still somehow #1. But it was close this time. The Iron Alliance and Iron Forge are pretty much defunct at this point. Their players either made a new alliance or joined other alliances such as Skulls. This group has the weird habit of showing a flash of organization or two every now and then but then regressing back to its normal MRA self. They appear to be migrating to O46. Suggesting that they have longevity in mind still. FLOAT Then SINK.

2) Make Zeal Great Again/The Psychologists- This is an interesting group. They're a pretty strong one, but they've also been the benefactor of being in what should now be considered the easiest ocean. They easily dispatched BROSSR. I suspect they'll have more trouble getting ONE EMPIRE to fold but that's not due to skill on OE's part so much as it is stubbornness and having BS as an ally. There's only two things that can undo them at this point.

A) Themselves
B) Bedtime & OE investing full effort into them and ignoring JFL for a time. ***This would be a very long term war ***

SWIM.

3) Bad With Names/Good With Names- Idk I like us I guess.

4) Bedtime Squad- Fighting against both Just For Laughs and Make Zeal Great Again and leading by a score of 1 last I checked. They're still in the most difficult position of the top 12. Wedged between two of the best alliances that the world has to offer right now. I think their survival depends on busting a lead open on one of them and breaking them down. SWIM/FLOAT.

5) Just For Laughs- A good team that looks to be getting a little better with the collapse of Kamikaze. They have a lot of options in the future. But I think them going all in on Bedtime is the smartest one. SWIM.

6) ThePlague/ThePlague.-
This group has some good leadership. But I feel that they're top heavy in talent. They took a risk in coming to O45 right away and that hasn't paid off with best case for them being too slow a march for maximum investment and worst case this turning into a slaughter for them. So now they've invested a lot of energy into their front line vs BWN and have fluv in their O45 core. That said, they're no where near sunk and appear to be building up in other areas. The only problem I can see for them would be if both BWN/Llamas and Old School come after them at full force. They have the people to fight one of these fronts. But not both in my opinion. That said... SWIM.

7) ONE EMPIRE/ ONE EMPIRE AC-
They've embraced their role as a supporting cast team and that's not a bad thing. But if the rumors are true, they need Bedtime to step up and help. Can't hitch your wagon to a team that doesn't help. FLOAT.

8) HELIOS-
Think this is whats left of Cosa Nostra and The Elites. SINK.

9) It Was Not Me-
They have a few good players. I could see them making a run at Old School. SWIM.

10) The Monkey Federation-
Appears to be a splinter group from The Iron Alliance. I think their success depends on if they rejoin the coalition or not. FLOAT.

11) TwerkingLlamas- Pretty reliable allies and good players. Won't be long until they're in the actual top 12. SWIM.

12) T.N.T-
Looks to be whats left of BROSSR. SINK.

DeletedUser55645

just on a little side not this was not JFL's city u guys sieged it was one of zeals boys or whatever their name is (so the whole "we dont need help" does not apply if it is not one of our cities)
otherwise than that maul is best
yet you sent to break.. and BS hasn't sent a MM to unaligned alliances to break a siege. so... BS Family rocks!

Maul the best!

DeletedUser54965

BS has 1 fighter in top 20.. just thought id throw that out there

DeletedUser54965

There is no bias in this

1. Make Zeal a player again - SWIM

Lead by the legendary lethal and thibs, good ally controlling 55, not much resistance there and will rim OE soon and will have to focus on BS.. promising future for this team

2. Bad With Names - FLOAT

i dont like dizzl and he will ghost sooner or later... float they not fighting anyone good

3. Bedtime Squad - SINK

losing cities to that scrub PG? oof and charlie? worse 2 players ever.. this alliance will obviously sink like the titanic

4. Just For Laughs - SWIM/FLOAT

i feel like PG is carrying that group.. he ghost or leave it can go bad for them.. other than that solid group winning against BS

5. OLD SCHOOL MF - SWIM/FLOAT

im tryna figure out what the MF stands for? anyways looks like a decent group..

6. ONE EMPIRE - SINK

if lethal says their his focus they already lost.

7. skulls - SINK

never heard of.. rank 10 in BP oof.. goodbye.

8. HELIOS - SINK

its a trend for alliances to capitalize their name to fail...

9. ThePlague - FLOAT

pretty sure thats 2 words but ok... some good players and big spenders.. interesting to see them late game

10. Bears-Pandas - SINK

didnt accept me in their alliance when we merged on rhodes... noobs.. plus they suck sink, then merge.. plus it is a Panda Bear not a Bear-Panda wtf is wrong with people

11. ThePlague. - FLOAT

1 that is not 1 word again and 2 it is not a complete sentence... people play this game then get dumb.

12. It was not me - SINK

it wont be me either but you guys will sink sorry :D

DeletedUser55645

There is no bias in this

Lead by the legendary lethal and thibs, good ally controlling 55, not much resistance there and will rim OE soon and will have to focus on BS.. promising future for this team

2. Bad With Names - FLOAT

i dont like dizzl and he will ghost sooner or later... float they not fighting anyone good

3. Bedtime Squad - SINK

losing cities to that scrub PG? oof and charlie? worse 2 players ever.. this alliance will obviously sink like the titanic

4. Just For Laughs - SWIM/FLOAT

i feel like PG is carrying that group.. he ghost or leave it can go bad for them.. other than that solid group winning against BS

5. OLD SCHOOL MF - SWIM/FLOAT

im tryna figure out what the MF stands for? anyways looks like a decent group..

6. ONE EMPIRE - SINK

7. skulls - SINK

never heard of.. rank 10 in BP oof.. goodbye.

8. HELIOS - SINK

its a trend for alliances to capitalize their name to fail...

9. ThePlague - FLOAT

pretty sure thats 2 words but ok... some good players and big spenders.. interesting to see them late game

10. Bears-Pandas - SINK

didnt accept me in their alliance when we merged on rhodes... noobs.. plus they suck sink, then merge.. plus it is a Panda Bear not a Bear-Panda wtf is wrong with people

11. ThePlague. - FLOAT

1 that is not 1 word again and 2 it is not a complete sentence... people play this game then get dumb.

12. It was not me - SINK

it wont be me either but you guys will sink sorry :D
that sad moment... when PG makes a top 12... when he's the worst player ever... wow grepo must suck at this point.... and even more sad that someone liked his post LMFAO
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54965

oof just remember i got more bp than you... if i suck how do we explain you? anyways gotta go write this paper on Hitler... no time to talk to scrubs

DeletedUser55657

There is no bias in this

6. ONE EMPIRE - SINK

giphy.gif

p.s. don't forget my monster under the bed @JCW478 ;)

DeletedUser19369

Don't understand why I cheered for BS earlier on... I regret my decisions
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
They are an alliance full of
tinihanga's (ie. I Love Pancakes)