Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser34939

I’m really kicking myself for pushing the team to found so many cities early on. If I had known the coalition was going to come down to our ocean and build a core for us I would have just waited.

DeletedUser36530

alright I'm going to try my best to not be bias, not even to my own team. so plz, don't crap talk if you don't agree with what I say, I'm trying my best to get an outside look here. also, if you're alliance has a second attached to it I will add your points and rank you from there.

1. The Poodle Unleashed
This group seems to know what they're doing. as long as BT and OE don't pull something out of their butt or gain an unexpected powerful ally, I think this team has a fun swim to conquering their ocean. well situated, winning it's current wars against everyone except BT. However with JFL eating at BT, I don't think BT is really going to be ruining this alliance anytime soon. you need to work on saving your cities however or it COULD start looking ugly for you guys. not looking too bad however. - SWIM
2. Bad With Names
You really couldn't have started in a better location. allied with TL, you have no other skilled alliances near you, except TP and JFL now having some players a little north of yourself. with many MRA's to feed off you easily had so much room to grow, so much free bp, and just one lucky grepo server to start. and you're not slowing down. hopefully soon you can fight TPU, JFL, OSMF, or somebody else with skill. you're currently 5-1 against TP but with your ally TL you're now 8-5. you have no immediate threats and many MRA cities to swallow all around your east/southern side. (my comments about feeding off easy targets did not mean to take away from the fact this a very active & skilled alliance that knows what they're doing, been fun fighting so far) -SWIM

3. Bedtime Squad
Crappy location. you started right in the middle of everything and I think you're having to pay for that. currently losing to JFL 7-16 and I'm afraid you're starting to lose at a faster and faster rate, if you can't slow them down then you're going to sink. or get pushed to the rim which would just make you irrelevant. I feel as if you guys are a good team, just sandwiched between two other good teams, and it's not looking like you have a bright future. your ally OE are getting their butts kicked which doesn't look good for you either, however your score with TPU is 7-3 so maybe you have the right stuff to kill TPU. considering running away from JFL and teaming up with OE and try taking out TPU or I fear you may be heading to the rim. it's still the start, we never know what can happen. for now - FLOAT/SINK
4. Just For Laughs
Doing great so far. winning against BT 16-7 and no other real fights from what I know of. you don't look to be in any kind of real struggle, with some excellent fighters. great location in case things go south, you can go north. lol. keep winning BT and I don't see many problems for you. you recently picked up players from southern 44 which I think was kind of weird. will it help against BT? Yes. however it may drag you in another war such as OSMF, BwN, or anybody around that area. all around though you seem to be doing fine- SWIM

5. ThePlague
I've made this post w/ absolutely no bias, just saying things how I see them, but will not comment on my alliance as it's impossible not to be bias. :) - SWIM;)
6. Old School MF
Decent alliance, decent location from what I have seen. I'd say they are doing well after winning their first war against 2 bit hit. now fighting IWNM, 2-2. I think this alliance has a decent future, until JFL gets bored only fighting/winning BT. I think if they fought JFL asap, while BT is still in the fight, these guys may last a longer. if they wait, however, once BT is gone, BwN grows farther up north, TP grows to the east, these guys will not last long, especially if they don't start beat IWNM quick. - FLOAT
That is all the alliances I will be ranking, note that there are alliances not on this list that look to have a very bright future, we will simply let you grow before bringing you up here.

DeletedUser43325

2. Bad With Names
You really couldn't have started in a better location. allied with TL, you have no other skilled alliances near you, except TP and JFL now having some players a little north of yourself. with many MRA's to feed off you easily had so much room to grow, so much free bp, and just one lucky grepo server to start. and you're not slowing down. hopefully soon you can fight TPU, JFL, OSMF, or somebody else with skill. you're currently 5-1 against TP but with your ally TL you're now 8-5. you have no immediate threats and many MRA cities to swallow all around your east/southern side. (my comments about feeding off easy targets did not mean to take away from the fact this a very active & skilled alliance that knows what they're doing, been fun fighting so far) -SWIM

Just as an FYI - calling it a "lucky server start location" is inaccurate. It has absolutely nothing to do with luck. The location was scouted and chosen for exactly the reasons you described.

DeletedUser34939

Just as an FYI - calling it a "lucky server start location" is inaccurate. It has absolutely nothing to do with luck. The location was scouted and chosen for exactly the reasons you described.

If Dwight Shrute played grepolis: False! It has absolutely nothing to do with luck. The location was scouted and chosen for exactly the reasons you described

DeletedUser55657

same reason BROSSR dropped behind us :rolleyes::D

DeletedUser36530

fair enough, as a said many good players in BwN, it was a good choice then

FazeWalker

Phrourach
6. Old School MF
Decent alliance, decent location from what I have seen. I'd say they are doing well after winning their first war against 2 bit hit. now fighting IWNM, 2-2.
First of all the war with TBH was not a 1v1 war. That war would have been long. TBH was pressed from all directions + leadership issues.

Btw fyi IWNM is pacted with OS.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

1) Poodles- Have taken up as the #1 points/average group in the world. Currently feeding on ONE EMPIRE. Some tit for tat with Bedtime Squad. But its pretty clear that they want to secure their ocean or drive into O65 and secure their wonder zone sooner rather than later. SWIM.

2) MRA Coalition (Skulls/Skulls., Bears-Pandas/Bears-Pandas 2/The Wolf Pack)-
Finally unseated as the number one group. Losing to pretty much everyone they come across. The strategy has bought them time. They're relocating to O46 and investing more effort into Pikachu in the shower than BWN/GWN at this stage. I'd say sink, but history says that this group will linger around and try to make up for the losses with wonder participation. FLOAT.

3) BWN/GWN-
Slide into our DMs.

4) ThePlague/ThePlague.- They've quietly crept up here. They're top heavy in terms of power. But they have great coordination and get the most out of their players. They aren't afraid of a good fight. I think they have an interesting position here. They're in a great position for wonders and fighting. Right now they have a competitive war with BWN and Llamas. I think that continues so long as they don't start to panic pact food alliances and they keep an eye on Old School MF as well. SWIM.

5) Bedtime Squad- They're starting to lag behind JFL in the war and have lost Maul recently. It looks like a hard fought war on both ends. But they need to figure something out shortly if they want to control their own destiny in the world. FLOAT.

6) Just For Laughs- A good alliance. Benefiting from victories over Bedtime Squad and better ground for expansion. The only way I could see things getting rough for them is if Bedtime and Old School gang up on them. But even then, that might not be enough. SWIM.

7) Old School MF-
I see this as probably the weakest of the relevant alliances. They have a few good players. But their positioning is almost as bad as Bedtime's. Only they don't have the people to make up for the disadvantage. Wedged between ThePlague and Just For Laughs isn't a good spot to be in. But for now, ThePlague seem disinterested in them as does Just for Laughs and they should be able to dance with one of those groups considering who those groups are fighting. They should be okay for a month or two as both their neighbors have tough competition. SWIM.

8) Helios/Helios'-
Being eaten by both JFL and Bedtime Squad. I think they can survive for a bit based on the fact that they're not the main fight in their area. But overall, they won't be beating JFL or BS anytime soon. FLOAT then SINK.

9) ONE EMPIRE/ONE EMPIRE AC- Continuing to move between 10 and 6th. I think that it'll stay this way for the server. FLOAT.

10) It Was Not Me.- Pacted with Old School MF apparently. I think that they're going to be around for a bit. SWIM.

11) Rouge Argonauts- Looks to be food for ThePlague. SINK.

12) Crazy Knights Red- Appear to be doing okay out in O43. They're not fighting anyone of note yet. So we'll just give them a SWIM.

DeletedUser47723

What's up mothernoobs? I haven't done this in a while but most of the times I am pretty accurate so bear with me!
Top 16:
1) Poodles (6.6m)-
They should have no major problems whatsoever; they did have a little hug fest with Bedtime Squad and lost more than they gained but they are feeding off One Empire so they should be fine and it was not a big deal - STRONG Swim
2) MRA coalition (6.6m)-
Umm.. what? Okay, cause morale, as long as they stick around and keep popping up after losing cities they would be fine and can float on! I don't want them to leave anytime soon as they keep it entertaining so. The Mothernoob Show. - Float
3) Bad with Names (5.8m)-
Nothing major going on with them; they should have a smooth-sailing- STRONG Swim
4) Bedtime(4.6m)-
They just have horrible positioning; they are pretty much in the wrong place, even if old school helps them, it wouldn't really matter. They are also losing to JFL and unless they can pull some serious manuavireng; they are looking fro one way road to the death bed. - Sink
5) Plague(4.1m) -
They got rogue as feed and later they can squish Old school and it was not me, they have a bright future ahead of them. They also have Old School MF, once they get bored, they made some smart decisions of avoiding a tough march and chose to go north into Rogue and this is paying back dividends! - Swim
6) Just For Laughs (4m)-
This... I feel bad for anyone who has to fight them XD, they are literally kicking butt, stop bullying kids bro :p but on a serious note, awesome alliance and based in 054 and 044; they should be able to smooth sail into both oceans eventually; as long as Old School MF doesn't give them a hard time, but I think that would just let them gain more BP for city slots, again their BP growth will probably take them all the way to top 3 - STRONG SWIM
7) Old School MF (3.8m) -
They are a pretty decent bunch of players but unless they merge with it was not me and immediately start hitting Just for Laughs; they do not have a bright future, the time they will start losing there core is not far. We will know whether they sink or swim within two weeks! - Float
8) Helios (2.7m) -
Being eaten by every casual guy who passes them by, just be like yo free potato snackbar here - Crash and Burn Sink
8) One Empire (2.6m) -
They have got a pretty bad coordination to say the least. Also they are pretty much food for everyone above so, also poodles, they are literally bullying kids here!!!!! - Crash and Burn Sink
9) Crazy Knights (1.8m) -
They are in a very good location and recently are closing in there core as can be seen from there conquests and recruitment, they should be easily able to steamroll this as they currently look to be smashing out and eating Master of Chaos as food and further if they need more feed they also have Rogue Argonauts to there left; they are pretty much they only alliance left in there Ocean and they do not have to worry about food anytime soon or a tough fight for that matter; the only threat could be It was not me, but that would be stupid by IWNM trying to move into 043. They need to keep doing what they are doing and strengthen up there borders! They should secure rouge in there borders and they would be set for smooth sailing. -Strong Swim
10) It was not me (1.6m)-
They currently are busy with four irons and Old School MF should not be worrying a bout them and should be focusing on Just for Laughs; they are tight group of players and should be able to float for now, as long as they do not extend to far and remain in the north-centre of 044 and build up there on every island they should have smooth sailing. We will see though, how they perform against Old School MF or whether they merge with them? If they want to convert the float with swim, they need to also start eating up Rouge while they are going down! You have got some pretty decent food as long as you pick and eat. - Float
11) Rouge Argonauts (1.5m) -
They are literally feed for the plague, are they even trying? - Crash and burn Sink
12) Masters of Chaos (1.3m) -
They are absolutely trash, they can't even win there own ocean against order of 053 and are currently losing, they are also absolutely being eaten by Crazy Knights and should get destroyed very soon - Crash and burn Sink
12) Pikachu in the Showers (1.2m) -
They are in a very good position to grow and they should be like Crazy Knights and as long as they can maintain coordination and communication they should have a smooth sailing ahead of them - Swim
13) Twerking Lamas (1.2m) -
Bad luck or just bad positioning? Easy food, easy life, sorry guys but youze are sinking as your ocean is not the best one to be in - Sink
14) Drawloxx (1.1m) -
Mothernoobs can't even fight clockwork lol- Sink
15) The Border (1.1m)-
Food for poodles - Sink
16) Clockwork Oranges (1m)-
If they keep moving into Drawloxx's ocean they should be able to swim and hold out for a long time so for now - Float

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

What's up mothernoobs? I haven't done this in a while but most of the times I am pretty accurate so bear with me!
Top 16:
1) Poodles (6.6m)-
They should have no major problems whatsoever; they did have a little hug fest with Bedtime Squad and lost more than they gained but they are feeding off One Empire so they should be fine and it was not a big deal - STRONG Swim
2) MRA coalition (6.6m)-
Umm.. what? Okay, cause morale, as long as they stick around and keep popping up after losing cities they would be fine and can float on! I don't want them to leave anytime soon as they keep it entertaining so. The Mothernoob Show. - Float
3) Bad with Names (5.8m)-
Nothing major going on with them; they should have a smooth-sailing- STRONG Swim
4) Bedtime(4.6m)-
They just have horrible positioning; they are pretty much in the wrong place, even if old school helps them, it wouldn't really matter. They are also losing to JFL and unless they can pull some serious manuavireng; they are looking fro one way road to the death bed. - Sink
5) Plague(4.1m) -
They got rogue as feed and later they can squish Old school and it was not me, they have a bright future ahead of them. They also have Old School MF, once they get bored, they made some smart decisions of avoiding a tough march and chose to go north into Rogue and this is paying back dividends! - Swim
6) Just For Laughs (4m)-
This... I feel bad for anyone who has to fight them XD, they are literally kicking ***, stop bullying kids bro :p but on a serious note, awesome alliance and based in 054 and 044; they should be able to smooth sail into both oceans eventually; as long as Old School MF doesn't give them a hard time, but I think that would just let them gain more BP for city slots, again their BP growth will probably take them all the way to top 3 - STRONG SWIM
7) Old School MF (3.8m) -
They are a pretty decent bunch of players but unless they merge with it was not me and immediately start hitting Just for Laughs; they do not have a bright future, the time they will start losing there core is not far. We will know whether they sink or swim within two weeks! - Float
8) Helios (2.7m) -
Being eaten by every casual guy who passes them by, just be like yo free potato snackbar here - Crash and Burn Sink
8) One Empire (2.6m) -
They have got a pretty bad coordination to say the least. Also they are pretty much food for everyone above so, also poodles, they are literally bullying kids here!!!!! - Crash and Burn Sink
9) Crazy Knights (1.8m) -
They are in a very good location and recently are closing in there core as can be seen from there conquests and recruitment, they should be easily able to steamroll this as they currently look to be smashing out and eating Master of Chaos as food and further if they need more feed they also have Rogue Argonauts to there left; they are pretty much they only alliance left in there Ocean and they do not have to worry about food anytime soon or a tough fight for that matter; the only threat could be It was not me, but that would be stupid by IWNM trying to move into 043. They need to keep doing what they are doing and strengthen up there borders! They should secure rouge in there borders and they would be set for smooth sailing. -Strong Swim
10) It was not me (1.6m)-
They currently are busy with four irons and Old School MF should not be worrying a bout them and should be focusing on Just for Laughs; they are tight group of players and should be able to float for now, as long as they do not extend to far and remain in the north-centre of 044 and build up there on every island they should have smooth sailing. We will see though, how they perform against Old School MF or whether they merge with them? If they want to convert the float with swim, they need to also start eating up Rouge while they are going down! You have got some pretty decent food as long as you pick and eat. - Float
11) Rouge Argonauts (1.5m) -
They are literally feed for the plague, are they even trying? - Crash and burn Sink
12) Masters of Chaos (1.3m) -
They are absolutely trash, they can't even win there own ocean against order of 053 and are currently losing, they are also absolutely being eaten by Crazy Knights and should get destroyed very soon - Crash and burn Sink
12) Pikachu in the Showers (1.2m) -
They are in a very good position to grow and they should be like Crazy Knights and as long as they can maintain coordination and communication they should have a smooth sailing ahead of them - Swim
13) Twerking Lamas (1.2m) -
Bad luck or just bad positioning? Easy food, easy life, sorry guys but youze are sinking as your ocean is not the best one to be in - Sink
14) Drawloxx (1.1m) -
Mothernoobs can't even fight clockwork lol- Sink
15) The Border (1.1m)-
Food for poodles - Sink
16) Clockwork Oranges (1m)-
If they keep moving into Drawloxx's ocean they should be able to swim and hold out for a long time so for now - Float
I think this guy should do the top 12 or in your case top 16 every week he's completely on point, funny and honest.

DeletedUser47723

called a top 12 for a reason mate... better get all of your alliances in top 12 to get an opinion about them :p
Can't really do the top 12 as all the alliance below #7 are too volatile so I just did top 18 as they are pretty much on the same footing get?
I only start doing top 10 or in this case 12 when top 3 alliances total score in top 20 is greater than bottom 10's; then that means the world is setting into pace...

DeletedUser54313

We should do a thread called where are they now?
Most of the time we see thrash talking from a lot of players and after they get their butt kick we don't see them anymore in the forum

Grepolis is not for the swift but for those who can endure

Crazy knights rule

DeletedUser48639

Most of the time we see thrash talking from a lot of players and after they get their butt kick we don't see them anymore in the forum

Crazy knights rule
I think you got it backwards. Usually the trash talking intensifies after people get their butt kicked, because how could one legitimately get their butt kicked, right? There must be a reason why someone is not getting their butt kicked? How dare we even suggest it is possible to lose in this game??? There is no such thing as losing. There is only winning and being unfairly exploited by huggers, targeted by botters or gold whores, and taken advantage of in unique circumstances.

Oh, and when people do vanish, it is because everyone else is unworthy of their attention, as evidently everyone who dares suggest that the opposing party is actually worse than them, is a no life with nothing better to do than to trash on people online while no one else cares.

DeletedUser55362

Crazy knights rule

Are you saying you get your but kicked, but you still don't "disappear"?

You call it endure, i call it sadomasochism. Knight of sadomasochism

(TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh <3)

DeletedUser54313

I think you got it backwards. Usually the trash talking intensifies after people get their butt kicked, because how could one legitimately get their butt kicked, right? There must be a reason why someone is not getting their butt kicked? How dare we even suggest it is possible to lose in this game??? There is no such thing as losing. There is only winning and being unfairly exploited by huggers, targeted by botters or gold whores, and taken advantage of in unique circumstances.

Oh, and when people do vanish, it is because everyone else is unworthy of their attention, as evidently everyone who dares suggest that the opposing party is actually worse than them, is a no life with nothing better to do than to trash on people online while no one else cares.
Omg this is soo deep, I almost cared .
U sound kinda hurt mate, I don't play grepolis with feelings