Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser53784

I have nothing to say there. This thread amused people.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser41096

200+ Attacks of spam overnight from bedtime. I cant wait until they take my cities and I sim on the rim, 2500 attacks a night on their frontline players fighting BWN, Lets see how long they last with their own medicine :)

DeletedUser53784

Why not just elect some people from every big allies and we just do the damn WW. peaceful and don't have give money to Inno to buy gold. the game has evolved into a tiring way. same trick and same things happened on every server. really nothing new here.

DeletedUser41096

Why not just elect some people from every big allies and we just do the damn WW. peaceful and don't have give money to Inno to buy gold. the game has evolved into a tiring way. same trick and same things happened on every server. really nothing new here.
Maybe ill find a nice couple islands and found cities out in a nice peaceful area and make an alliance to push from the rim and just sim to win wonders, that's all it takes, the only current alliance that has a chance at wonders is BWN, gotta give them some competition in a nice peaceful sim setting :)

200+ Attacks of spam overnight from bedtime. I cant wait until they take my cities and I sim on the rim, 2500 attacks a night on their frontline players fighting BWN, Lets see how long they last with their own medicine :)
Tbh you should send attacks at different times incase they are awake when you decide to spam, and sending attacks from very far away is also a good way to go.
Keep their screens flashing 24/7 Lol
Just throwing some tips out there

DeletedUser41096

Tbh you should send attacks at different times incase they are awake when you decide to spam, and sending attacks from very far away is also a good way to go.
Keep their screens flashing 24/7 Lol
Just throwing some tips out there
Oh, I know all of their offline times, I will spread them out in 30 minute intervals don't you worry :) I learned from the best over here in bedtime who do it non stop every single night :) I don't sleep anyway so mind as well make the most of it, but ill get to that road once im gone from 54 :)

DeletedUser55671

Oh, I know all of their offline times, I will spread them out in 30 minute intervals don't you worry :) I learned from the best over here in bedtime who do it non stop every single night :) I don't sleep anyway so mind as well make the most of it, but ill get to that road once im gone from 54 :)

I'm sorry to hear you got kicked out of the alliance you founded. That is so unethical on many levels.

Anyways, if you'd like to join T-D-A, we would be glad to have you.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser41096

I'm sorry to hear you got kicked out of the alliance you founded. That is so unethical on many levels.

Anyways, if you'd like to join T-D-A, we would be glad to have you.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
That was not the alliance I founded, just a shell of it with the same name.

I would only be a problem for any alliance I joined, so no thanks;)

archdude

Phrourach
Maybe ill find a nice couple islands and found cities out in a nice peaceful area and make an alliance to push from the rim and just sim to win wonders, that's all it takes, the only current alliance that has a chance at wonders is BWN, gotta give them some competition in a nice peaceful sim setting :)
Crazy knights red are already doing what you're planning, building mega cities out in the rim to make WW. I'm surprised to see a rim alliance enter top 5 in the rankings so soon, they would be your ideal home charlie.

DeletedUser54313

Can't we all just pick on Kevaughn and his band of pony riders?
I'm guessing it's your time of the month mate??

Picking on kevaughn, I think I would love that, I'm not really a great attacker but I can be a beast in defence so I'll be waiting on you ;)

DeletedUser41096

Do I found far north or east is the real question here... hmmmm

DeletedUser41096

Its amazing anyone follows bedtime, 18 cs's sent between 500 attacks and they cant land 1 of then, 3 of them killed by their own support, brainless players who can only spam.

Time to really show them what spam is about :)

All my cities are free now, defended every CS from bedtime so now I have gotten my extra bp, I am ready to go :)

DeletedUser44426

I'm guessing it's your time of the month mate??

Picking on kevaughn, I think I would love that, I'm not really a great attacker but I can be a beast in defence so I'll be waiting on you ;)

Your defence? Or your ponies defence?

DeletedUser55641

MY top 12
everyone except bs sink
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif

if you havent notice even if we get our asses whopped we still end up being the ally thats survive the war.

Kakaos TOD Nori best leaders i ever had no doubt about it.

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55671

MY top 12
everyone except bs sink

if you havent notice even if we get our asses whopped we still end up being the ally thats survive the war.

You done licking *** kid?

DeletedUser41096

MY top 12
everyone except bs sink

Oh I never made the thread, but this is the first world I have ever seen someone actually not build ANYTHING in his cities. Kakaos actually has every city empty, and when he needs troops he mass golds them in every city. I have never seen anything like it in my life. But yea great leader, nori too, lets ask your frontliners in 55 how great their spam tactics from leading were when im on the rim and having a nice time hehe :) Only thing that has kept bedtime alive is a mass lack of energy in this world, nobody seems with it sadly. Bad time of year I suppose. If you consider a leader that started wars with 3 alliances and are losing every war the best you've had, then I cant help you.

BWN will coast to win this world, maybe oldschool can pull a surprise, they got a nice core. Bedtime loses its wars with every alliance it faces, only a matter of time before their players start quitting out too after im done with them :) I expect an invite for a free crown like most people do!