Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser41523

Remember me again who run into VM?! You mean Ladybolt?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Or the ghost terphan?!

Get lost
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Terp ditched you
Quizas tried to spam and got destroyed then ditched you
Jameshillcali ditched you
The other james guy ditched you.

We're beating you and OE in o55 and moving in... were not going anywhere. You however will likely be joining the above on the list. So talk it up while you can from the JV team bench and let the big boys play the game for you.

DeletedUser55362

Terp went to your alliance, end up ghosting, wonder why ? ;)
Quizas is in VM, don't know why... Maybe you are right on that one.
Jamesshillcali was kicked, didn't ditch anyone.
I don't even know who's the other james guy.
So lets see, Quizas is in VM: 1 point for u

Terph ghosted after our attacks.
Lady run into VM.
So that makes: 2 points for us
I used to attack some other guy, estlando or something, also in VM now. But i won't count with that one, cause its probably RL.

Its sad, that you think by coming in here, trash talking like your are some big persona will make you better player, let me tell you, it won't, and as someone in the lead of a alliance having you as external visual, is just sad. Only John, Sit, Grepodim, Nouser, did something so far, the rest can't even HC (so far).
I'm in 2 frontlines, you are in VM (or wtv) and in safe spaces, and i'm the one letting the big boys play, that's exactly you
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Keep it up with the trash solo, i won't fed you anymore
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
or enter in this road of flame. Cheers kido.

DeletedUser36530

no no no you can't stop trash talking now, wth will i read when i get home from work?? c'mon people keep me entertained :rolleyes:

DeletedUser41523

So a player ditches your alliance then ghosts and we still pick up cities in O55 where as any you took would just be simply taking some back....not seeing how we lose here? Maybe not as great as the original situation. But still not a loss either. Another one gets kicked and offers us cities in O55 where, again, you'd simply be taking cities back. Gonna guess that Bolt will be back before long knowing her.

Quiz went into VM for spamming us then realized pretty quick that he wasn't about that life. Well in terms of being the better player...I never lost a bunch cities in 2 days because I couldn't watch for VM...kinda funny that you're still even around in BS. Thought they had higher standers.

DeletedUser41096

So a player ditches your alliance then ghosts and we still pick up cities in O55 where as any you took would just be simply taking some back....not seeing how we lose here? Maybe not as great as the original situation. But still not a loss either. Another one gets kicked and offers us cities in O55 where, again, you'd simply be taking cities back. Gonna guess that Bolt will be back before long knowing her.

Quiz went into VM for spamming us then realized pretty quick that he wasn't about that life. Well in terms of being the better player...I never lost a bunch cities in 2 days because I couldn't watch for VM...kinda funny that you're still even around in BS. Thought they had higher standers.

High standards? 3 things will get you into BT, you either 1)Gold, 2)Bot, 3)Spam. That's all it takes.

FYI send me a message or shared forum when you are back with a list of bedtime players on your frontline who you want to vm or ghost, or play with no alarm. Setting up my cities now to send a few K ls every hour, a nice 15 hour TT to them too :)

DeletedUser55362

High standards? 3 things will get you into BT, you either 1)Gold, 2)Bot, 3)Spam. That's all it takes.

FYI send me a message or shared forum when you are back with a list of bedtime players on your frontline who you want to vm or ghost, or play with no alarm. Setting up my cities now to send a few K ls every hour, a nice 15 hour TT to them too :)

So Charlie, which one am I?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser54723

well well well if those 3 things are relevant then you would be our first pick to recruit:)
1) 3k birs rebuilt in less than 16ish hrs after you lost them, the same night i sunked your LS nuke which you had rebuilt next morning too, then i quake your wall down to lvl 22 send 10 min tt attack and hit wall lvl 24...

lol this is moral active world and you play it without any moral otherwise you wouldn't be bitching around how other ppl use something (gold) that you abuse:)

2) well i cannot prove this one but your own ally told you you should turn off your bot maybe then you would see your ally's r pinging you!

3) well what to say about this one i'm going to compare it with Maul since in your last MM you said that was HC now do u remember how did you call Maul's HC's let me remind you SPAM was the name attached to Maul's HC's
one more thing i'm confused about your "HC" pls enlighten me why would you need HC every 10ish min when after first one you saw militia was enlisted you looted only stone... why then 2nd and 3rd HC?

Fluvisol

Phrourach
3k birs rebuilt in less than 16ish hrs after you lost them
If you're rebuilding in 35 cities with coto (which is possible if you're farming favour for it), and you have harbours at 30 + shipwright, you build about 3k bir in that time
Bir with coto in harbour lvl 30 + shipwright = 11 minutes
That means 87 bir in 16 hours
3000/87 = 34.5

And that is without heroes, recruitment tokens, bir tokens and factoring in that you were probably exaggerating to prove a point

Fluvisol

Phrourach
2) well i cannot prove this one but your own ally told you you should turn off your bot maybe then you would see your ally's r pinging you!
Are we using PG as a credible source now?
I too like to build 400 harpies in one nuke and then conveniently have them all farming when there's a siege break on myself

DeletedUser54723

If you're rebuilding in 35 cities with coto (which is possible if you're farming favour for it), and you have harbours at 30 + shipwright, you build about 3k bir in that time
Bir with coto in harbour lvl 30 + shipwright = 11 minutes
That means 87 bir in 16 hours
3000/87 = 34.5

And that is without heroes, recruitment tokens, bir tokens and factoring in that you were probably exaggerating to prove a point

thing is at time (2018-06-15) he had 39 cities and somehow it's hard to believe he built birs in all of his cities:) but the fact is that night he had our city under the siege which mostly was supported with his own birs which we manage to sunk just so he could show us how he can rebuild them till next morning:p
keep in mind there was't event at the time to use tokens his daidalos was around lvl 10 + it takes 1.5hrs till he can arrive to next city...

King Soos

Strategos
well well well if those 3 things are relevant then you would be our first pick to recruit:)
1) 3k birs rebuilt in less than 16ish hrs after you lost them, the same night i sunked your LS nuke which you had rebuilt next morning too, then i quake your wall down to lvl 22 send 10 min tt attack and hit wall lvl 24...

lol this is moral active world and you play it without any moral otherwise you wouldn't be bitching around how other ppl use something (gold) that you abuse:)

3) well what to say about this one i'm going to compare it with Maul since in your last MM you said that was HC now do u remember how did you call Maul's HC's let me remind you SPAM was the name attached to Maul's HC's
one more thing i'm confused about your "HC" pls enlighten me why would you need HC every 10ish min when after first one you saw militia was enlisted you looted only stone... why then 2nd and 3rd HC?
who are you?

DeletedUser42857

Terp went to your alliance, end up ghosting, wonder why ?
Terph ghosted after our attacks.

No, he didnt ghost after your "attacks"

he ghosted after six players repeatedly spammed him with fake attacks, every ten minutes, hour in, hour out....

If you think spamming someone into ghosting makes you a great player, then you carry on thinking that buddy..

Like your mate hrothgar who even gloats on his profile about the players he has spammed into vm or ghosting.

Any idiot can launch fake attacks every ten minutes for hours and hours.. If you really think that makes you a good player, if you really think that is something to be proud of, if you really think thats something to gloat about then I feel very very sorry for you.

Its pathetic..

Are you a bad player? from where im standing, god yes. The only reason you have lasted so long is because its an ocean where everyone is now hugging.. One Empire, Betwetters, JFL all enjoying one big great cuddle. I'd love to drop you in the middle of some of the servers I have played. You wouldnt last five minutes.

Its a shame what Grepo has become.. Players actually thinking they are great because they can spam...

DeletedUser54965

Are we using PG as a credible source now?
I too like to build 400 harpies in one nuke and then conveniently have them all farming when there's a siege break on myself

dont hate cause you cant build a 400 harpy nuke

DeletedUser52436

not mean offensive but MF will soon be history
Where is Dizzy?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Damn, it took only 2-3 days, and 3 ops, to destroy your alliance, make leaders to run out, and you to run in to VM and then ban! And all that with 30% of strength.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Was expecting at least some resistant after all trash talk you gave us...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser41523

1) Bad With Names/Good With Names- Where we were always going to end up.

2) MRA Coalition- Suddenly looking like they have a chance to win the wonders by process of elimination. Think they'd be the first to do so while losing every major war if they pulled that off. FLOAT.

3) Old School MF- Taken a decent lead vs ThePlauge/ThePlague and have crushed Crazy Knights. They're on a roll. The real question is when they'll turn their eyes to BS and Heartless. SWIM.

4) Bedtime Squad- Biggest let down of the server. I believe we're at 10 cities taken from them or in siege in the past 24 hours. At this point their players have to feel robbed. I don't think they'll be able to keep this up forever, once O55 is done, so are they. SINK.

5) ThePlauge/ThePlague.- I honestly feel that this was the second best group in the world talent wise and that things may have played out way differently had they landed elsewhere or did a few things differently. Unfortunately the world is likely over for them in terms of being a major power. Losing cities left and right, largely out of nukes, losing on every front, and a lot team mates in VM. I think the fight has gone out. SINK.

6) Neighborhood Delinquents-
Good allies and a nice rebound from a bad start in the world. SWIM.

7) Heartless-
Pretty toothless without Charlie. Will survive due to having Bedtime as a meat shield. Their days as a power to be feared though are behind them. FLOAT.

8) Brony Baller Crew- Likely going to hold a top 5 spot soon. SWIM.

9) T-D-A-
Appear to have lost their Koreans. Still surviving for now. FLOAT.

10) Pihla Vitala-
What's left of Crazy Knights. Maybe they'll put it together. FLOAT.

11) HELIOS-
Well one thing has turned right for Bedtime, with the help of Heartless, They've begun to pull away from HELIOS. SINK.

12) ONE EMPIRE- Somehow still on the BS Train. SINK.