Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser41523

They could do that too I suppose. But I'm assuming they're shooting to win the world. Which means getting more cities. These people provide the most cities.

DeletedUser41656

They could do that too I suppose. But I'm assuming they're shooting to win the world. Which means getting more cities. These people provide the most cities.

True. That is one way to go.

Other way, its to go head to head with probably the group that has the most chances, and try to hold them down when the WW start.

Who knows what they will decide :)

DeletedUser41523

So again Bedtime Squad + heartless + OE have the most towns right now and highest score if they do wonders together. Plus who knows what else will be added.

They're also losing lots of towns. It's a feeding frenzy. but we both know, I'll always take the easy towns first. Who knows, maybe they'll agree with you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

I would just like it to be known I’m in VM bc I’m in vacation in real life and wanted to enjoy the Rocky Mountains without using technology. Not because I gave up or lost faith. And so are (or recently were) a few other TP members. You may be able to beat us, but we don’t hide. ;)

DeletedUser36530

Also Smilodon sounds kinda like you’re scared of OS ;) (not that I have room to talk but nobody else is saying it so I might as well)

King Soos

Strategos
Also Smilodon sounds kinda like you’re scared of OS ;) (not that I have room to talk but nobody else is saying it so I might as well)
yes OS are very scary especially the players who snipe their own cs's

[report]d5018f95f9cf891521016c73c9a44e4c[/report][report]476d317583460e70f60c596dbfaf42ad[/report]

(have no idea how u show reports on externals)

bare in mind all that support is the player sending the cs

Fluvisol

Phrourach

DeletedUser55362

23b27580acadb50143e2501ebc85393e.png

No need to add the new accounts spamming are also yours (BWN)... But then again, i didn't expect much from kids that brag about something not done on externals.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser55362

Mate, considering is one of the kids that can't stop bragging on external I don't see the problem ;)