Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser

1 Brothers Of Truth - Based in O54, 128 members, with most in the same area, except a few in central O55, i expect them to last 2 months in the top 12

2 ATALANTE - Classic MRA, spread out over all 4 core oceans, there top members will be picked off, they wont be here next month

3 Legion of Death - based in O45, most of there members are close and experienced , once again a few members are in the middle of no where, they will be here for a long time

4 Titans Of Tartarus - based in O55, they seem to be close together, but they have a poor ABP, i expect that the trolls will take everything worth taking

5 The Trolls - Based in O55, top ABP, it looks like really good alliance, they will be here a long time

6 Warlords - another classic MRA, well spread out, they will be picked off and will die soon

7 Phoenix Reborn - same as Warlords, though Phoenix Reborn will last longer, given that they are more towards the rim

8 Sunshine Social Club - Based right in the middle, they are all close, we will see what happens between them and LOD

9 Spartan Legacy - Based in O55, they look alright, but i think that the trolls will control O55, for awhile anyway

10 R4GE - Based in O44, i will not comment, but you notice its in capitals :p

11 Jaguar Warriors - Based in O55, will be interesting if they can stand up to the trolls, they will be here for awhile

12 The Olympian Brotherhood - Based in O44, they seem alright, but R4GE will own the ocean ;)

This is my opinion of how long alliances will last, i know its short, but thats just me

DeletedUser20921

If I were to be tough guy, I'd say "wait and see what we can do" but I'm not that guy. I'll admit, I wanted players in the beginning but since then, we have started trimming fat.

DeletedUser

yeah R4GE is written in capitals, only three where ATALANTE has 8 capitals and we know the difference between an ´A´ and a ´4´.
You guys probably think we are called 4T4L4NTE or something like that. Nice piece of proza daywalker but factually wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

Yea, but R4GE is short and sharp, and the capitals add effect to RAGE as they add anger connotations etc :p, ATLANTE makes no difference if its in capitals or not as ATLANTE isnt an aggressive name

DeletedUser

I like Death in Motion, they should definately be rated in top 12. Probably around 5-6 just based on player quality not score.

<3 Message me in game for an invite. We are boss =)

DeletedUser

this is the thread for top 12 based on points, not who we think should be top 12

also if your advertising for your alliance, you should make a thread in the alliance section

DeletedUser

anyone can see the top 12 of points, just goto the rank link on the side lol. Make your top 12 on who you think is awesome... GO

DeletedUser25060

^ Yeah, that's like a power rankings thing. That makes some sense but it'd take heck of a lot longer, though they'd be cool to read.

DeletedUser

Here is my opinion on top 12:

1.Brothers Of Truth
Better than ATALANTE, requirement to join is 1000 points compare to ATALANTE (300 points). Alliance has 158 members with 2600 average per player and 5th place in ABP. Normally alliances who hold 1st place are good in Abp as well. This means they will not last long. Another 2-3 weeks and thats it. Also it Looks like they are merging with Ridin Aroun WE Gettin IT. Players are pretty spread among 3 oceans, not sure how they're thinking to support each other.

Map:
Brothersoftruth.jpg

2.ATALANTE - Pure MRA, wont even bother to waste my time on them. Here is what I saw in their profile:
You must have at least 300 points for an interview. Preferably 800+. Recruitment is OPEN. 1-2 weeks for them to disband. 189 members with 7th in ABP placement, terrible in my opinion.

Map:
ATALANTE.jpg

3.Legion of Death
My alliance. Will try to stay unbiased. Good bunch of players who knows what they are doing. Currently had their first successful mini OP :). 1st in Average points per player and 2nd in ABP rankings. Little bit spread up in few oceans, but that is because of some players who ended up not in O45 when they joined Knossos. Most players know each other from previous worlds. Somewhat underestimated alliance I should say. They will be staying in Knossos for a long time.

Map:
LEGIONOFDEATH.jpg

4.Westeros
Aliiance profile does not match their game style. Suppose to be an elite alliance. Terrible average players and ranked 14th in ABP. Make your own decision.

Map:
Westeros.jpg

5.R4GE
Based in O44. A lot of familiar names, dont know their leader though. Although Heard a lot of good things about his leadership capabilities. Not perfect average points per player but ranked decent in Alliance Attackers (4th). Now since Lamia open not sure if Daizan will be interested or spend much time in Knossos. Good alliance.

Map:
Rage.jpg

6.The Trolls
One of the best alliances in Knossos (there are only 2-3 best alliances in my opinion). Currently holding # 1 spot in ABP and 2nd in average points per player. Dominating O55 and not very spread out. Took some players from Jaguar Warriors recently. Will be interesting to see were they will move afterwards. Core oceans are always busy, they might end up defending their ocean or invading other oceans.

Map:
Trolls.jpg

Not going down....

Ageofmyths

Phrourach
Those maps don't look very correct. :O
Or it may be that it's just due to the many changes that happened overnight. Literally.
I agree with most of what you've said, though.

DeletedUser19797

4.Westeros
Aliiance profile does not match their game style. Suppose to be an elite alliance. Terrible average players and ranked 14th in ABP. Make your own decision.

Agreed 100% terrible MRA and i was in this alliace "Big mistake"

DeletedUser22940

it is a wonderful sight, is it not?

Would love to see someone do a refreshed analysis =]