Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser25090

1.Legion of Death: Well, they are currently doing what they said they would. Top alliance currently, with lowest amount of players in the top 6 alliances, with the highest average points. Been on a ground and pound campaign lately, with double the amount of attacking BP as the next alliance down. Third in defending BP, which means they have not gone without resistance. With that said, seems like there's a few alliances out to get LOD.

2.Brothers of Truth: I wouldn't say these guys are an MRA so much as a refuge. Minimum of 3000 points, which just under half of their players don't meet. Some may have gotten in through mergers. Have taken in most alliances that LOD took to war. Only fifth in attacking, and second in defending. Don't seem to get much done, but for all we know they are just waiting to strike. This next week should show if they are going to make or break it in Knossos.

3.ATALANTE: MRA, but never claimed to be anything else. Everyone starts as a noob and have to start somewhere.

4. R4GE: Mostly in O44, good average, top players are definitely getting things done. Third in attack, and top in their ocean. Expect them to soon be top 3 from the way it looks.

5.Dire Wolves: These guys have wasted no time climbing the leaderboards. Experienced leaders, and are aggressively expanding.Top in O55, even if by sheer numbers. Has skirmished with a few LOD members which is ballsy, but lets see what happens. Only ninth in attacking and defense. Looks like they aim to be top dog. I guess we will see how that goes.

6.Lords of Knossos: Based pretty far in the east, don't honestly know much about them. Pretty average alliance from what I see though.

7. Jaguar Warriors: Pretty far up for the amount of people, seventh with only 67 people. I would venture to say they should be able to create a nice hold out where they are.

Honestly any farther down is just a waste of time. The eight place alliance jumps down about 80,000 points from Jaguars Warriors.

ALSO keep in mind these are just my nooby opinions, I just wanted to get an updated list. Id love for a more experienced player to do one, but in the meantime you will just have to put up with this one lol

DeletedUser

I would rate Checkmate a good alliance. They have gained 23k ABP in 5-6 days (only 34 members) compare to BoT who only gained 17K ABP within that time (141 members). Plus they have the second best player average after LoD.

DeletedUser22940

^^agree, but I will say that BP tends to come easier on the rim (O56)

Also, Dire Wolves seem to be all numbers. They inflated them when what was left of the Trolls joined them....

DeletedUser5061

5.R4GE
Based in O44. A lot of familiar names, dont know their leader though. Although Heard a lot of good things about his leadership capabilities. Not perfect average points per player but ranked decent in Alliance Attackers (4th). Now since Lamia open not sure if Daizan will be interested or spend much time in Knossos. Good alliance.

I would rather than be the bast player I can be on one server than be good on two so coz lamia has morale deactivated i don't really play this world much. Under normal circumstances I would have disbanded the alliance since I am not giving 100% to it but we have a nice setup there and I feel a lot of new elite players will come out end of this coz some of the more experienced guys have really stepped up and are leading the newer ones by example. For a alliance to start of like rage did and take on board so many first time players I would say they are doing damn well. thought i put that outthere coz if anyone deserves credit for it's guys like Erradoor, Jebusius, DblValve, Fatherland, TheJaxxx and few others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would rate Checkmate a good alliance. They have gained 23k ABP in 5-6 days (only 34 members) compare to BoT who only gained 17K ABP within that time (141 members). Plus they have the second best player average after LoD.

It is strange that of checkmate no one writes. It is combat-capable alliance. The main thing is not quantity, but quality

DeletedUser

TOP 12 : April 11th

1.Legion of Death

Best Alliance in Knossos. Holding top spot in every ranking (except for Top Defenders). Wonderful players making this alliance strong and mean war machine. Even Dire Wolves & Jaguar Warriors had to declare ceasefire to oppose LoD invasion/domination into O55. Continuing to battle for O45 domination. I must say there are a lot of alliances who fight and oppose for a piece of spot in that ocean. Currently at war with 5+ alliances. Bright future if they crush opposition.
Legiongrepo.jpg

MAP (from my last Evaluation):
LEGIONOFDEATH.jpg
NEW MAP:
LegionofDeathNew.jpg

2.R4GE

Dominating their ocean + plus slowly moving into O54. Daizan has finally decided to quit and dedicate more time to Lamia. Not sure who is their current leader, but recruitment strategy works well for them. Pretty good alliance, 3rd in average points per player & 2nd in ABP. I like them. It's an alliance to be taken seriously.

MAP (OLD):
Rage.jpg

MAP NEW:
RAGENew.jpg

3.Dire Wolves

Seems like they have a solid presence in O55. Pretty aggressive alliance strategy, but poor coordination when it comes to Warfare. Currently a big threat to other top alliances in Knossos. 6th in ABP, Alliance average player points IMO is very low. Good potential to dominate this world though. Looks like war with JW's stopped temporarily. Coalition against LoD?

MAP:
DireWolves.jpg

4.Jaguar Warriors

Smaller than Dire Wolves (reside in same ocean O55), but have pretty impressing stats. Better than most alliances I must say. 3rd in ABP. Currently lost few towns to LoD due to not recognizing refugee status. Recruited few players from BoT. Dont know much about their leadership. It seems like everybody is trying to ignore Refugee status in this world. BoT have dont the same in the past and that turned bad for them.

MAP:
JaguarWarriors.jpg

5.Lords of Knossos

One of the things that I like in their alliance is Refugees will not be accepted. in alliance profile. Make people's life a lot easier :). Pretty good ABP I say (top 5). Not really Lords of Knossos , but Lords of their O65 at the moment. They will be staying for a little more in Knossos.

MAP:
LordsofKnossos.jpg

6. Not gonna waste my time

7. Not gonna waste my time

8. Not gonna waste my time

9. Checkmate

Had to go all the way down just to rate these folks. Looks like players from Russian server decided to join Knossos. Pretty good and stable alliance. Good average points. only 4th in ABP. However, I'm not sure if low member policy will make them successful in this Speed 3 world. Dominating O56, but Not much of competition I must say. Will be interesting to see once they decide to move into O55 (that wont happen soon).

MAP:
Checkmate.jpg

Wont go down....

+Plus rep me if you like what you see (dont forget to sign your rep).

DeletedUser

I don't know how to rep. and sign it :p. noob here. but I totally agree with you. 6,7,8 get outta here. MRA won't last.
LOD definitely dominates this world right now. But we will see.

DeletedUser

Thanks buddy. I think I will be analyzing top 12 every 1-2 weeks. Not many volunteers to discuss top 12 alliances as I can see.

DeletedUser25581

dire wolves are dead weight? they are loosing much more cities than they are taking , numbers aren't saving them

DeletedUser22940

Looks like Dire Wolves got into a dire situation and cracked under pressure....

DeletedUser

Aye! They moving down and downer on the rankings. I thought they were okay at first but seems not so much anymore.

On a serious note, I hope R4GE and LoD don't really kill everything off or else it they've probably killed this world quicker than anything else.

DeletedUser22940

I think there is still quiet some time, plus some wild cards that need to be played, before we can predict that R4GE and LOD will be the only 2 standing. There are a lot of good alliances out there still. Some growing at a very impressive rate :D

DeletedUser

I have to agree there. The alliances that lead a world at the beginning normally don't last all that long. Just look at what's happened so far. An alliance that's currently quite small, but located in their own area and dominating there, will grow slowly for a while, till it's the top alliance. I doubt any of these big alliances will last very long.