Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser

(To be used when world opens)

DeletedUser

1) Legends - A MRA, however will they turn out to be a good MRA? :p

2) Brothers of Truth - See above

3) Legione di Morte - See above

4) R4GE - Just taken over by Daizan. Should have a good future.

5) ATALANTE - Seems alright in terms of member count. Doubt they'll make it.

6) Spartan Legacy - Name says it all. Seen one good player in here.

7) The Olympian Brotherhood - Seems alright, probably be round for a while

8) Conniption Notice - Damn! The beasts of Rho have entered here! All have crowns on their profiles ;)

9) Ridin Aroun We gettin it - I like their name. Probably be round for a while.

10) Legion of Death - Players from top alliance in Delphi. Looking good for them!

11) Hydra - Will not last long.

12) Jaguar Warriors - They're not looking too bad :)

DeletedUser3303

1 Legends
Recruited 100 members by end of day 1 but have trimed the fat and have not a bad average pts for members amount, still a MRA but there members seem active

2 Brothers Of Truth
Pacted with R4GE and Legione di Morte, Not great average pts

3 Legione di Morte
Pacted with R4GE, Umbrella Corporation, The Remnants, Spartan Legacy, Dark Wolves Federation, Brothers Of Truth and Imperial Guards poor average pts aswell

4 R4GE
Got some good leadership, but really poor show regarding them pacting with rank 2-3 this early, not a move a pro alliance makes

5 ATALANTE
Not great average and mid range in members

6 Spartan Legacy
Some good members and some poor members, to early to really tell

7 The Olympian Brotherhood
Seems ok, time will tell

8 Conniption Notice
Not much depth but time will tell

9 Ridin Aroun We gettin it
Some good players, should be good

10 Legion of Death
My favorite top ten alliance, i have a feeling they will do well

11 Hydra
Poor average, dont look like much ATM

12 Jaguar Warriors
Some good players and ok average

DeletedUser

"4 R4GE
Got some good leadership, but really poor show regarding them pacting with rank 2-3 this early, not a move a pro alliance makes"

Soon you will find out why.... :D

DeletedUser

"4 R4GE
Got some good leadership, but really poor show regarding them pacting with rank 2-3 this early, not a move a pro alliance makes"

Soon you will find out why.... :D

Ohhhh man point of this game is not have all pacted alliance around us hahahah seems that this world have more noobs that I was thinkings.....sad but again great we will learn some players what mean real fight in grepo :D

Cheers :D

DeletedUser23582

12 Jaguar Warriors
Some good players and ok average

For those who don't know, we are the same alliance as "Jaguar Warriors" from Theta ( we have only a few new players that we've encountered in this world and we think that they could prove they are great players - time will decide). I am sure that when BP ends, experience will worth more than points and number of players.

I would like to say Congratulations to Conniption Notice. It's nice to hear about you guys that you've taken your crowns. I hope we will find each other as good friends or good enemies. Only God Knows what will be.

For now I think only experience counts. I really disagree to say that we are no X in that world, we conquered Y world or whatever. Come on, we did something once, but that doesn't means that the things MUST or will repeat here.

No offense to Conniption Notice but, honestly, those crowns don't mean too much on Knossos. Yes, you have your precious crowns, but you are facing here other alliances, other players. I am sure you will encounter more troubles that you expect.
As for Jaguar Warriors, our battles from Theta proved that we are capable to do something great. Our great union helped us there to be the first who built the World Wonder and to win some battles. But here, we find each other as "starters". We don't have our huge cities, number of troops or anything else. So things are different. In one world we may be gods and in another we may be only some humble mortals. Let's not forget that.

It's too early to say more. Let's just wait a month. We will find more changes than we expect in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barely over 24hrs and all ready alliance grading going on...Is this not a bit early?

DeletedUser23582

Barely over 24hrs and all ready alliance grading going on...Is this not a bit early?

As I previously said: It's to early to say more.
We should wait at least 2 weeks until discuss in this "Top 12 Alliances" thread, but since they've mentioned our name, I thought it would be nice that everyone hear our opinion, so I've responded even if I didn't intended to do it at this point. But, as you know, everyone wants something to debate on. So, even if things will change a lot (even this "Top 12") in a few days, let's just please the Authors and discuss the subject :D

DeletedUser

Yes. Legends (my alliance) is doing okay, but due to our size, we are still organising the alliance and solving problems.
Nearly done though!

How about Legione Di Morte and BOT?
How are you doing?

DeletedUser

Right now? no. We aren't pacting until BP is over, remember.

DeletedUser22940

lol...I have to say that's a first. A public request for a pact from one MRA to another....does it get any worse?

Anyway...top 12

1. Legends - They have been branded an MRA in the worst way, but I personally think these guys will put up more of a fight than the MRA's we are used to. Decent average, but we will see if they are just simple simmers or the real deal in a couple days.

2. Brother of Truth - Well, brothers, the truth is, you are an MRA. Lots of players, bad average.

3. ATALANTE - Word.

4. Legione di Morte - These guys took my alliance's name and converted it to another language so they already have a big target on their backs from me. On top of it, they already plan on opening an academy when they reach their 200 player limit LOL. Think they will make it that far? Nope.

5. Spartan Legacy - Nothing special here. I, personally, think that the whole "300" theme for alliances is wayyy overplayed so really no interest here.

6. The Olympian Brotherhood - Some decent players, but low average so far. Will see when BP ends.

7. Legion of Death - My alliance so no comment. Looking good so far though.

8. R4GE - Recently hijacked by Dazian. Dropped several in the rankings so seems like they trimmed the fat one way or another. I vote this alliance for best profile....hilarious.

9. Conniption Notice - Bunch of pretty cool players from Rho. All bearing the almighty crown of the 7 wonders. Could be interesting if they put an effort in this server.

10. Ridin Aroun We gettin it - I laugh every time I see this name. These guys are the hardcore gangsters of Grepo. I wonder how they will react when my slingers do a drive-by in their city streets :eek:

11. Hydra - Word.

12. Dark Fleet Elite - Lukjackm the ghost has risen from the depths of the void to create/lead another alliance. If he doesn't get bored and quit this time around, these guys could be the ones to watch. Best average in the top 12 at the moment.

DeletedUser

lol...I have to say that's a first. A public request for a pact from one MRA to another....does it get any worse?

Anyway...top 12

1. Legends - They have been branded an MRA in the worst way, but I personally think these guys will put up more of a fight than the MRA's we are used to. Decent average, but we will see if they are just simple simmers or the real deal in a couple days.

2. Brother of Truth - Well, brothers, the truth is, you are an MRA. Lots of players, bad average.

3. ATALANTE - Word.

4. Legione di Morte - These guys took my alliance's name and converted it to another language so they already have a big target on their backs from me. On top of it, they already plan on opening an academy when they reach their 200 player limit LOL. Think they will make it that far? Nope.

5. Spartan Legacy - Nothing special here. I, personally, think that the whole "300" theme for alliances is wayyy overplayed so really no interest here.

6. The Olympian Brotherhood - Some decent players, but low average so far. Will see when BP ends.

7. Legion of Death - My alliance so no comment. Looking good so far though.

8. R4GE - Recently hijacked by Dazian. Dropped several in the rankings so seems like they trimmed the fat one way or another. I vote this alliance for best profile....hilarious.

9. Conniption Notice - Bunch of pretty cool players from Rho. All bearing the almighty crown of the 7 wonders. Could be interesting if they put an effort in this server.

10. Ridin Aroun We gettin it - I laugh every time I see this name. These guys are the hardcore gangsters of Grepo. I wonder how they will react when my slingers do a drive-by in their city streets :eek:

11. Hydra - Word.

12. Dark Fleet Elite - Lukjackm the ghost has risen from the depths of the void to create/lead another alliance. If he doesn't get bored and quit this time around, these guys could be the ones to watch. Best average in the top 12 at the moment.

I know. An MRA pact already? During BP? not a chance.
"We may be an MRA, but we're not here just for today."
Original quote.

DeletedUser3303

Im not the leader mate, i was made leader in delphi and it really effected my game and took up to much time, so i have requested to have no privs in this world, so i can concentrate on my own game more

DeletedUser22940

Thanks for clearing that up Luke. Saw your name on the profile and drew conclusions. I look forward to seeing you out there @ 100% this time around

DeletedUser

Ohhhh man point of this game is not have all pacted alliance around us hahahah seems that this world have more noobs that I was thinkings.....sad but again great we will learn some players what mean real fight in grepo :D

Cheers :D

Epic facepalm XD